ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Using guitars as controllers for mics? (Xbox 360)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
massi4h  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:40 am    Post subject: Using guitars as controllers for mics? (Xbox 360) Reply with quote

Well I've got a GHWT mic and 2 lips mics and I want to play vox pro face-offs with my sister.
I have a 3 guitars, but only one controller atm and I've just hired out GH5 for the day and I was wondering if anyone worked out a way to maybe treat a guitar as a controller (maybe something like that method for using a playstation dualshock as a guitar in the newer games)? I had an arcade stick a while back and that worked fine until my friend took it back lol.
BOYOBOYY  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Using guitars as controllers for mics? (Xbox 360) Reply with quote

massi4h wrote:
Well I've got a GHWT mic and 2 lips mics and I want to play vox pro face-offs with my sister.
I have a 3 guitars, but only one controller atm and I've just hired out GH5 for the day and I was wondering if anyone worked out a way to maybe treat a guitar as a controller (maybe something like that method for using a playstation dualshock as a guitar in the newer games)? I had an arcade stick a while back and that worked fine until my friend took it back lol.

No you need to use standard controllers, sorry.
sfal  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, what's up with this BS of not being able to use standard controllers for instruments or instrument controllers for the mic? Shouldn't it ask? I would think it could ask.

I'm sad now.
BOYOBOYY  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sfal wrote:
Yeah, what's up with this BS of not being able to use standard controllers for instruments or instrument controllers for the mic? Shouldn't it ask? I would think it could ask.

I'm sad now.

It is unfortunate that one cannot use the guitar controller with the microphone as it would make things a lot easier. I think it might be because there are no extra buttons on the guitar with which to activate starpower.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: