Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
CustomHero Revitalization - Staff Needed
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
monkey103  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was just wondering if applications were still being accepted and do you need to be able to chart well to be able to be a reviewer? I am not the greatest of charter due to my pc being a total lag machine and has issues. I would however like to be a reviewer. I am good at listening and looking at charts to find there faults on any difficulty and was wondering if both tests need to be taken in order to aquire a position?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

monkey103 wrote:
Was just wondering if applications were still being accepted and do you need to be able to chart well to be able to be a reviewer? I am not the greatest of charter due to my pc being a total lag machine and has issues. I would however like to be a reviewer. I am good at listening and looking at charts to find there faults on any difficulty and was wondering if both tests need to be taken in order to aquire a position?
CustomHero is dead now. It's been replaced with Rhythm Authors, where staff actually gets paid. Here is the thread.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: aggrogahu
Doomburger  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't say that it's dead, necessarily. It's just lingering on to its last few breaths.

Trunks252 is still helping me out as a chart reviewer. I made a custom for a Doomsword song a while ago: he looked it over, gave some good advice, I changed it accordingly, and now he's offered to put it up on Youtube for all to see.
If I'm not mistaken, Trunks was an actual CustomHero staff member before.

CustomHero is only close to death, it's not quite there yet.
yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like it is completely dead. I can't access the site anymore, even from a Google search Looks like there's only one thing left to say:

¯\(°_o)/¯

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
KrazyKnux  

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's pretty unfortunate this never took off, it definitely looked like it had potential and I'm pretty sure the interest was there. I'd still be interested...I'd like to make a custom disc purely with other people's customs, but I don't want to search everyone's looking for quality customs, that's where something like this would be useful.

What happened anyway? It's like, there was a lot of interest and new chart reviewers, then it just all halted at once, lol.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KrazyKnux wrote:
It's pretty unfortunate this never took off, it definitely looked like it had potential and I'm pretty sure the interest was there. I'd still be interested...I'd like to make a custom disc purely with other people's customs, but I don't want to search everyone's looking for quality customs, that's where something like this would be useful.

What happened anyway? It's like, there was a lot of interest and new chart reviewers, then it just all halted at once, lol.

The site just wasn't functioning at all to begin with. When I made a chart and posted it on customhero, it was like 80th in line or so when I posted it. A couple of months later, still in the 80s or 70s in line. So yeah, it was getting nowhere.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Agt Falcon26
mahmoud11  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

make sure that the editor is updated

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still bitter about this, lol. Why do these topics still exist?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh...nostalgia maybe?

People probably still do custom song work from time to time (like myself), but are more or less in the shadows of the website anymore. The CustomHero bit is most likely not going to happen anymore, but I'm not broken up about it. We can still customize our copies of Guitar Hero, regardless of what website we get our help from.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: