Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Tidus' WoR XVox: Epic songs for epic friends! [GH Vox FSFC]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 90, 91, 92  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Melestrela  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guitar, bass, AND vocals! I'm glad to know so many multi-talented people! Grats.
tidus  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mel - Thanks! Sorta, I'd think...despite I don't play on an actual plastic guitar, it's always good to have more instruments to swap to. For an example, if you get bored/frustrated with Guitar, you still got Bass/Vocals.

I got a small update, and thanks to Melestrela I can do it without double-post!

I've had a really short time to play after this weekend, but I seize the chances I got once in a while. One thing to take note of is the Vocals FC #31, Sex on Fire, like 3 tries after getting up from the bed and drinking some coffee.

Also, I got around to upload 2 vids. One which marks a new G/B/V FC, and other one showing my mediocre pathing skills, but on Hard.

Under Pressure Expert Bass FC
Sultans of Swing Hard Guitar FC

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

31 vocal FC's??? I can't ever catch up now! great job!

You should fix your 360 internets and join a band, mine needs a bit of competition! You don't give yourself enough credit as a vocalist, you're truly one of the best!

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
lilirock  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on all those vocal FCs Tidus, and especially Under Pressure!! I heard it's an insanely hard one to get And I actually watched a video of it, 'cause I had no idea why it was this hard haha >_> I'm so not up to date to anything on vocals Anyway great job, and I agree with Hailz!! XD

tidus wrote: I really thought about you and your sexy calm fretting!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PMS lilirock
dr00bles  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job on these vox FCs! Back Round is very impressive - that song has some crazy funky slides and odd moments. Blue Orchid too - that one took me a while.

And, of course, Under Pressure FC FTW.

Keep these going! I'm looking forward to following your progress!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hailz - Thank you! I don't know if I can ever afford the privilege of playing on XBL, if I ever have conditions to play with my buddies, it would be on a PS3 in the diiiiiiiistant future. But anyway, thanks for the compliment!

Lili - Thank you! Indeed, it's really tough, despite not being worthy a Tier 10 for not being like Superstition, Sympathy, Brianstorm, Fame and others. I really wished you tried some Vocals. Maybe you can get some taste for it with the time!

Dr00bles - Thanks man! Maybe I downplayed Back Round for having learned it really fast. I could never have a chance to listen clearly to the vocal track until that Saturday, then I learned the slides and short phrases in like 10~20 minutes, it came really quick Thanks about Blue Orchid and Under Pressure too! I thought I'd take weeks to learn everything there, but I was wrong! Anyway, I hope to live up to your expectations soon.

With the scarce time I had, I got another FC...

...and unveiled my next one, L.A. As for the FC, it was simple. Six Days a Week is very far from being an Intensity 7 song, and the only real roadblock was the self-named phrase. I hope to bring down L.A. and then work my way to reach half-game FC.I got an one-week break from the classes, so I can act calmly and learn each song I feel like.

Edit: It's not like I want to do some attention-whoring. Just keeping them updated with new stuff and such. I got these two new FC's. I'll be away from the hometown, but I'll be back for a bit more before watching Anex's Halloween Stream.

L.A. was bound to fall anytime, although the last phrase was abit hard to be memorized. Comedown, so undertiered, didn't took that long to fall, although the verses, for being all different from each other, gave me way more issues than "Why did you?"x9.

Next FC = Lust for Life (Live). The repeated "Lust for life" phrases are coming along nicely, and it's just a matter of not choking.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
TheLonging  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Comedown is a bitch for me to 5*, it's just so out of my range and not even that good of a song. Not a good mix when trying to play vox. Good job tidus, keep up the good work

NavyCherub wrote:
AshleyWilis wrote:
hi for me Its something different...
It seems like Full sound full combo...
I mean It show passion and determination for my guitar
Smoke weed erryday.
tidus  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TL - Thanks man. I know, it really sucks to have to sing a song you don't like...my situation with Mirror People is almost critical. I hate that song and I can't hit the 1st phrase. Anyway, that song is out of my range as well as so many grunge songs out there, so I downshift 'em, in other words, I sing 'em at least one octave down.

Edit: The good news: 2 new FC's, finally got All the Pretty Faces by hitting the 4th "How did it happen" with my talking voice, and got Maiden, Mother & Crone, which I'm really proud of.

The bad news: something went wrong while I attempted Sneak Out, so I turned the 360 off and when I turned it on again I got this steaming piece of shit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I waited for some feedback so I can update my thread again without double-posting.

I promised to get a certain FC before watching Anex's Halloween Stream, but I ended getting two! (plus a little fit on my lungs )

Lust for Life (Live) finally fell, few tries after getting back home. I wasn't missing on the repeated "Lust for life" phrases, but on the verses! Dancing with Myself is one of those songs that I can spam my vocal range on it, but is also frustrating to FC due to certain factors. Little room to breathe, choke city at ending, etc.

More soon. I may divide my playing time between TBRB and GH5 though.

TheLonging  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh shit, is that like, the RROD? I never had one so I don't know, but man, that fucking sucks.

NavyCherub wrote:
AshleyWilis wrote:
hi for me Its something different...
It seems like Full sound full combo...
I mean It show passion and determination for my guitar
Smoke weed erryday.
arvain  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey tidus, nice job !!! you rock ! i'm doing my best to catch up to you right now, but meh, it takes time, you have some advance, i have to vox all the time to get those fcs !!

also, any news about your bad new ? .___. that suxx, but once (like, a month after i got my xbox) it happened to me, and it happened to be only some connexion issue...and it went fine since then, no real rrod for me =x
Melestrela  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Tidus,

Grats on all of the new FCs! Looks like you've made a lot of progress.

But bummer about your xbox! Is it completely dead? Mine never got a true RROD, but it was turning out to be such a hassle that we ended up replacing it. Hope this doesn't hold you back for too long.
Xpertlefty13  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww man. You started to pick up some serious awesome and then your 360 e74's on you hopefully when it gets fixed you can start where you left off

2.9.10 - First Bass FSFC
3.20.10 - First to FGFC 3 instruments on RB2.
tidus  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the kind words. I'll respond to your replies later, as I have to sleep, get up earlier, stay on work place without nothing to do 'til 10:00, etc.

The E74 doesn't keep me from playing competitively at all...despite I have to move to PS2 for an undetermined time.

I took the time to get myself some Bass FC's of songs that have been FC'd on Guitar and Vocals, and get the overall FC #100 (through the 3 instruments I can play) on vid.

To start with, I picked an awesome song, although I haven't (and probably won't have) the Guitar FC. There it is:

GH5X Overall FC #100!

Also, some Bass FC's. In My Place and Cigarettes were done on Career. Mother, Maiden & Crone will have to take longer because of the middle part which needs to be practiced. All of these FC's below mean songs FC'd on Guitar, Bass and Vocals.

More soon.

tidus  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There goes the overdue response.

TL - Yep, it is. But, despite only having one red light, I can't even play on it, or even turning it on. That really sucks.

Arvain - It takes time? No, it didn't, you're quick at things, man. I hadn't the same luck as you this time around. Shit is serious.

Mel - For now, it is dead. Everytime I turn it on, I see that screen appearing. But I was recommended to not turn it on, so well...

Lefty - Yeah man, I was really pumped on GH5 Vocals...didn't think that my 360 would abandon me right on such a moment.

And it takes time to catch some interest from the parents. There is a friend of ours who is experienced with 360's. Warranty can DIAF, as it expired (yeah, pre-NXE 360, etc.). But it didn't go for a check of what really broke. For now, I look for other gaming options. I'm really frustrated though. In the meanwhile...

I'm really re-doing my thread. Part of the OP may seem the same, but pre-GH5 updates from 2009 are now organized on the same way as the ones on my RB thread. Might as well shrink some of the GH5 updates in the same way later.

Also, I'm building a post with the FC list for each GH. It's located here.

As you can see, I only put the GH5 FC's. I lack free time lately, and still couldn't fill the other games' FC's, only their counts. But I'll try my best and do it all by small parts, so I can eventually get it ready.

arvain  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tidus wrote:
It takes time? No, it didn't, you're quick at things, man.

i'll....ahem... take that as a compliment haha and thank you at the same time x3

And wtf we're all gonna rearrange our op at the same time but in a different way ?! that's some pretty cool-sounding contagion ^^ And i like how you put the little logos of the games =)

Also, i've sent some awesomeness, it should arrive soon enough on the other side of the ocean ^^ I hope it'll help you finding the courage to go through this e74 trial !! .... no sphere to put on the walls to make an xbox appear in a treasure chest though
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 90, 91, 92  Next
Page 53 of 92

Jump to: