ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Rewinds responsiveness?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rodrigo  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:59 am    Post subject: Rewinds responsiveness? Reply with quote

I've been noticing that i have to rewind my turntable at a pretty slow pace for it in order to actually register the rewind. Sometimes when im scratching fast and somewhat in a longer motion, rewind gets enabled by itself sometimes. Is this a problem with my turntables or is it just how it is (the slow rewinding)?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: engrathemouse
maxninja114  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm it may be a problem if it's REALLY responsive if you just simply move the turntable back for a button or a back scratch...

On my controller, it only rewinds when i turn the turntable counter-clockwise, whether at a slow pace or i literally pull it back and make it spin 3 or 4 times :P.

Location: OMG you live in ut or play on psn? add me lets play!!!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

try using less motion when scratching. I wouldn't be surprised if half a spin triggered the slow rewind. that would seem practical to me.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maxninja114 wrote:
Hmmmm it may be a problem if it's REALLY responsive if you just simply move the turntable back for a button or a back scratch...

On my controller, it only rewinds when i turn the turntable counter-clockwise, whether at a slow pace or i literally pull it back and make it spin 3 or 4 times :P.

On mine, if i give it a good pull and make it spin fast, nothing really happens. perhaps my rewind is somewhat broken?

Grimnir wrote:
try using less motion when scratching. I wouldn't be surprised if half a spin triggered the slow rewind. that would seem practical to me.

so you can do fast and slow rewinds? Apparently mine only works when i do it slowly.
Grimnir  

Location: OMG you live in ut or play on psn? add me lets play!!!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when you rewind, how far do you go back in the track?

Do the notes at your strike bar go to the top of the screen, or do you go much further back?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: