Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
maxninja114 - DJ Hero Expert player.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
maxninja114  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:45 pm    Post subject: maxninja114 - DJ Hero Expert player. Reply with quote

Sup guys, my s/n on PSN is maxninja114, some of may know me online, some may not, doesn't matter.

FINALLY 5 star'd every mix on DJ Hero in the Expert Difficulty (including the Extended Mix 01 Pack). Will put up scores soon (scores with video game play).

And yes, as you read on the title, i am strictly on the Expert level of DJ Hero, if you want to add me to the PSN then just send me a message letting me know you want to add me.

Thanks .

check out my YouTube channel for DJ Hero vids done by me. (UPDATED 12/24/09)

November 4th, 2009 - Only need two more mixes to 5 star on Expert, and they are "Beats and Pieces" and the "Rockit (Beat Juggle)"

...do it tomorrow, my arms hurt

February 20, 2010:

Nevermind, it fixed itself i guess :P

August 30, 2010:

WHOA, hey, i'm back. I got 4 new DJ Hero vids on my channel. That's about it, i'm churning out videos a lot more faster since DJ Hero 2 is not that far off anymore than it was MONTHS ago...so yeah, please enjoy

October 19th, 2010:

DJ Hero 2 gets. Almost done with Empire Mode on Expert. 5 * on Galvanize. War vs. Waters of Nazareth is the most bad-ass DJ Hero mix i have ever played. Having a good time

January 19th, 2012:

Thread being revived for new, 1st uploaded on Youtube FC videos plus some FC's without Euphoria and Rewinds. Prime examples are 3 1st uploaded Youtube FC's from the Guitar vs. DJ setlist and the 1st LEGIT video FC of Rockit vs. Lapdance as narrated by Grandmaster Flash himself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrFSmr7vw7Y&feature=youtu.be

I may be the only SH DJ Hero player still going strong with the game, so be it. I love this game enough to keep me going for another year

April 1st, 2012

April Fool's. Derp :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPR4xTcGJ_k&feature=g-upl&context=G2a8b395AUAAAAAAAAAA

Last edited by maxninja114 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:23 am; edited 16 times in total
maxninja114  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

November 5th, 2009 -

This deserves a bump, 5 *rd Rockit (Beat Juggle), came EXTREMELY close to 5 *'ing Beats and Pieces...

...only one more mix and i will have 5 star'd every mix on the Expert difficulty, man this is going to take me some time to even get to 5 stars @_@

Location: OMG you live in ut or play on psn? add me lets play!!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great job man! we should do some pfo and put it on youtube ^_^ Sounds like we're about the same skill at the moment.

I'll send an add ^_~

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried sending you an invite, but it says that you reached the maximum number of friends on PSN...

...but sure, thanks .

P.S. what's pfo mean?

UPDATE: I got around 350k on Beats and Pieces, STILL not enough for a 5*...MAN! This has been giving me problems for a while, I actually got the Rockit Beat Juggle down after three tries, this mix on the other hand has been giving me some problems though...

...however, i finally am starting to get some of the later patterns in the mix, so hopefully next time i give this a shot, i might come out with a 5 star.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pfo is pro face off, means vs play ^_^

and I cleared some friends <_< I'll clear some more...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOOHHH PFO (Pro Face-off...lol GH XD)

cool, and yeah i accepted the request .

As for the last mix i need to 5*, going to try again today, HOPEFULLY i come out with a trophy :P. And i'll use this post for progress on it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MAJOR BUMP: After four days of trying to 5* Beats and Pieces, i have done it. With a score of a little over 400k, i have now 5 * every mix on DJ Hero on the Expert difficulty

...the thing is though, i didn't get the trophy :O

Can anyone explain this? I was playing the mix on Quicklist, so if that affects it then please let me know. Also do the custom set lists count to get the trophy as well? Thanks in advance

P.S. That was a good game there Grimnir! Haven't had that kind of competition since the first day i got the game XD.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maxninja114 wrote:
I was playing the mix on Quicklist, so if that affects it then please let me know.

Not at all. I got my 2 last 5* on hard in quicklist. AND the achievement unlocked. You might still have 1 or more 4*.
Remember, in quicklist, you have the base set (dunno if it's called like this, my game is in french) and the guitar set.

< barely, but yay \o/
S8BB-1 League 14th season/p-o semi-finalist
My Acc. Thread / My RB DLC / / GH3H SP sheet ? / Band Acc / X guitar ESL2 : December 10, 2008
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Kane40Be
maxninja114  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh ok, but even then, it still didn't unlock

I double/triple checked all my setlists, and ALL of them are 5 *'rd (i even checked the star count and yea, i got all 465 stars (including the Extended Mix 01 set list)...

...so i have no idea what is going on

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

first: yeah, great pfo's. Next time I'll record them and put them up on youtube. psn represent! ^__^,b

About your 5*'s, I had this prob too. Do this:

go to quicklist, make dj set, look at the right of the screen and scroll down. Check for any that are not expert 5*. Then repeat with dj + guitar setlist.

Remember, your first 5*'s unlocked hard and expert... did you replay that song yet?

And... congrats on beats and pieces ^_~ that song is crazy hard >_< rabl style.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Problem:

I retried the two tutorials with 5 stars, i checked the "Star Chart" on the Options menu and it says 475 out of 475 stars, 100% completion...

...and still no trophy

I have even done the two Custom Set lists and the Guitar Custom set list and still nothing.

Should i start getting worried/contact Activision about this OR is there still one more thing i should do?

If i have to (which i will end up doing anyway to put up video scores on my Youtube account), then i will retry the ENTIRE game again on Expert to get the trophy...i just find it weird that it didn't click or something =/

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

make sure you've checked both dj and dj+guitar setlists. A great way to do this, is to go to quicklist, and pick dj, then scroll down and make sure you have the expert line filled to 5* all the way down. Repeat for dj + guitar.

Because I couldn't play hard or expert immediately, and because my brother decided to play some while I was at work <_< after I THOUGHT I had everything 5*'d on expert, there were really about 5 songs that were 5* on easy and medium <_< and 2 dj+guitar songs not expert 5*'d.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

check the new thread title ;)

Now the ONLY trophy i need to get is the one where i need ANOTHER DJ Hero controller, and do a local DJ vs. DJ battle, then after that, PLATINUM TROPHY GETS XD.

P.S. Hey Grimnir, let me know when you want to do another PFO again, and also if you want to record it :P.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grats man, I'm glad to hear it. And yeah, I'm gonna be playing some dj hero later today, hopefully re-making my failed vids from last time <_< If you're on, we should pfo for a youtube vid ^_^

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update 11/17/09 -
Getting up on the set lists in the leaderboards, ummmm oh me and Grimnir had an awesome pfo yesterday, he's got the video and will upload it soon on his Youtube channel (cant wait to see it).

Planning on getting video of all the mixes including the DLC (kind of not sure as to whether i am getting the David Guetta Mix Pack yet...but we will see >_>). Reasons for putting up video:

1. To show my skill (duh :P)

and

2. See if i can beat my high score for that mix >_>
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> DJ Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: