Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
psx: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CURSES!!!! YOU SURPASSED ME FOR 1ST OVERALL.

Don't expect it to go unchallenged, psx. I promise I will fight for it...right after Im done with my homework..

BUT THEN FIGHTING!!! SQUEIZZING AND PWNING

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
ThunderAlex  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LlamaYip wrote:
CURSES!!!! YOU SURPASSED ME FOR 1ST OVERALL.

Don't expect it to go unchallenged, psx. I promise I will fight for it...right after Im done with my homework..

BUT THEN FIGHTING!!! SQUEIZZING AND PWNING

You plan on fighting peesex? Wow, this can get very interesting !

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 438237975587
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ThunderAlex wrote:
Yes, I do, right after I fight my brother for the Wii.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
Cyberwaste  

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LlamaYip wrote:
ThunderAlex wrote:
Yes, I do, right after I fight my brother for the Wii.

LlamaYip=Fighting Spirit... You don't stand a chance against psx though. >_> :P

!d uhhh... Wait, YOU DON'T NEED IT ANYMORE! *sobs* Ha, grats psx, a hard whiles work well worth it.

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyberwaste wrote:
LlamaYip=Fighting Spirit... You don't stand a chance against psx though. >_> :P
Hm. We'll see about that.

ThunderAlex  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Llama, I am impressed by your courage, but you challenging psx is like.... me challenging psx ! I'm sorry, but you don't stand a chance. I mean, just look at his username! psx+freak+101! And it's brown!

I still can't decide who to root for .

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 438237975587
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GH1X FC #25: All Of This <3 (plus vid :O)

Vid here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK5Fshh_7iA

Fun fact: I'd been wanting this FC for a good 2 years now at least. The only thing that kept discouraging me every other time I've tried to chase this thing was transitioning from the chords to the solo. I would always miss the same note every time without fail. Tonight I played the song and FCed past that note 3 times in a row, and decided today was going to be the day. 3 FCs past the solo and All of This FC was mine

Yep, a GH1 FC, and one I'm pretty damn proud of. Who would've thought!
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
Cyberwaste  

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta love kicking it ol skool... I love letting things wait and then they fall into place... /me looks at his GH3X pass.

Shut it, I'm proud of that. :P But still, awesome work as always psx. <3

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
dramacomic  
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always impressed by your downstrumming mastery (says the kid who alt-strums Stellar :p). Great job kicking that solo's arse and then also FCing the rest of the song too All of that does make me <3 you more (GET IT?!?!)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dayum dude nice AoT FC.. stupid chords are very annoying and then outro is chokeable, i would know, i choked it twice
so yeah great job

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on All of This! That's probably one of my five favorite songs in the game, so I didn't mind grinding for the FC. Did you have any Outro chokes? And considering you got this as FC #25, do you think you could get 35-40 FCs anytime soon?

VISIT MY ACC. THREAD! | MY BANNERS | I LIKE SHOES

psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vosnos wrote:
Congrats on All of This! That's probably one of my five favorite songs in the game, so I didn't mind grinding for the FC. Did you have any Outro chokes? And considering you got this as FC #25, do you think you could get 35-40 FCs anytime soon?
Well, I'm one of those that doesn't actually like how much the word "choke" is thrown about these days. In any case, to answer your question, I did blow FC runs in the outro twice :P

Getting to 35-40 FCs will take a fair bit of work. There's 5 songs sitting there waiting for me to FC them, and then anything past that will require a fair bit of work. We'll see. Last night was the first time I'd played GH1 in a fair while, and much like almost anything I do plastic guitar related, I tend to bounce around from game to game. So really, it'll just depend on when I feel like playing more GH1, and whether my hands will cooperate long enough to FC more songs/learn how to FC other much tougher songs :P

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
sukergod  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its great to see your still at it cause Im predominately a DS as well and to see that you can do this stuff while only DS makes me think "well if psx can DS it then why can't I"

Always the best, you DS my soul...........
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Band Hero XGtr FGFC and 1st overall ^_^

http://www.scorehero.com/rankings.php?group=14&game=0&platform=0&size=1&inst1=1&inst=1&tier=39&diff=4

This was somewhat inspired by my good buddy dramacomic who FCed this game quite recently. Honestly, there are a couple whores in this game (Naive was actually a real rough FC for me, the Cheap Trick song took a bit of practice, and Heard It Through the Grapevine is a piece of shit that needs to die soooooo much), so I am quite proud to have pulled this off as:
a) this is the first expert FGFC under my belt (yes, lol Band Hero and whatnot, but its definitely wasn't as straightforward for me as one would likely have expected from me), and
b) this is the first time I've been first overall on a game on the expert difficulty!

Last FC was Happy Together, just because I could, and then started reduxing a whole bunch of songs to get myself up on top. Anywho, heaps of points still sitting there, so I don't expect this to last, but I'm just going to enjoy it for now ^_^

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good job bro ! to whoever says this game isuck, it dont ! i see more and more BH FGFC (on whatever difficulty) and it says to me; it finally gets a hype. i like this game and im glad to see im not the only one.

are you gonna go for hard as well ??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 68, 69, 70  Next
Page 61 of 70

Jump to: