ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
What's your DJ nickname mean?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maxninja114  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:07 pm    Post subject: What's your DJ nickname mean? Reply with quote

I wanted to put this topic up because i've seen a lot of DJ "nicknames" around here and just wanted to know where you got your from :P.

Although i WOULD like a DJ name, i respect ACTUAL DJ's that do play out there in the clubs and junk so i don't really have a DJ nickname, i just go by my PSN ID, maxninja114, but you can refer to me as DJ ninja or something...

...i actually came up with a DJ name, but idk, i think my PSN ID sounds better...(it was DJ J.A.X, my first two initials of my first and last name and X for how many years i have played music rhythm games in roman numerals.) so which ever one you want to refer to me by, go with that :P.

Now onto you guys, where did you get your DJ names from?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I usually just go by DJ nytelyte or DJ nyte. If I actually started DJing, I'd go by nyte. It's just a misspelling of night light. I kinda liked using night light as a screen name and it just kinda stuck... *shrug*
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: nyt3lyt3 ICQ Number
Venim619  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nytelyte wrote:
If I actually started DJing, I'd go by nyte.

It's funny, I know an actual DJ who goes by DJ Dae (or BeatDrop but that's irrelevant) but his reasoning is that he's "like the day that keeps you up in the middle of the night." (Yeah, try processing that on shrooms. ) But I like the name DJ Nyte.

If I actually started DJing, I'd probably be DJ Smilez. It's my rave name and anyone who I would actually DJ for would already know me as Smilez, so it works.
Wyatt965  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha. I live in the middle of the forest (no, seriously) and one day i was talking to mikepalermo1 and i told him i was going to shower. i come back to find him saying What happened? Did it rain in forest town? it just sounded like a good name
DJ FOREST TOWN 5 LIFE
[08:17pm] [12:54] <Angels2002> lol luk at me spin dis black circle around
[12:54] <Angels2002> hip hop!
ricecake  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been using the name "ricecake" since 1997, and thus I naturally chose DJ ricecake as my DJ name when I started DJing.

http://gtf.org/ricecake/audio/

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edgecrusher is a character from Fear Factory's Obsolete album's liner notes:

Code:
Edgecrusher is the main character and protagonist and is also the name of a song on the album.
In the songs "Shock", "Descent", "Hi-Tech Hate", and "Resurrection", Burton C. Bell portrays Edgecrusher as the one singing the lyrics. The closer song, "Timelessness", is about him as well. As he has been captured by the Securitron in the story's conclusion, the song captures his words (or thoughts) of fear and despair as he is in jail or possibly in the process of being executed.

Aka, I'm all about the Fear Factory references. :P

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
higgatron  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stage name was higgs the mighty when i played out. not really active in the rave scene anymore, but can't think of a better name. also i'm 6'4", 280. it's pretty fitting. i used to spin jungle/dnb

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: