ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Content Deleted
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> DJ Technique, Style, and Gameplay
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grimnir  

Location: OMG you live in ut or play on psn? add me lets play!!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya if you slow down the turn table it can slow your rewind. Which can make it difficult b/c you have to spin, wait, then stop and allign it, and not miss any notes >_< fortunately I've sorta got this down... but it sure did take a bit.

And I agree, there are 3 different rewind amounts that I've noticed. 1 is hardly a screen distance, the next is about 2 screen distance, then finally it's prolly 4 screen distance (about the same as startpower phrase)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.. three rewind distances? I don't think there's but two rewind distances. I mean, I could be wrong, but I'm only noticing two. Maybe I'll mess with it a bit more.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: nyt3lyt3 ICQ Number
Grimnir  

Location: OMG you live in ut or play on psn? add me lets play!!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right, there are only 2. I think I confused the shorter one as it looks on slower tempo songs, and the short one with how it looks on faster tempo songs. the longer one is about twice as long as the shorter one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> DJ Technique, Style, and Gameplay All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: