ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Hyperdeck Discovered...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mDaWg  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:08 pm    Post subject: Hyperdeck Discovered... Reply with quote

I wasn't sure weather to post it here or Technique/Gameplay... So I went with this section instead.

I managed to figure it out somehow....

So my friend called me while I was playing around with the DJ hero cheats to give me a street number to meet him at... I didn't have a piece of paper and pen to write it down so I threw it in the Hyperdeck slot that was up so I could write it down once I got off the phone and was ready to leave.

So here it is... Hyperdeck.. 76ST

Unfortunately it disables saving scores and using it on live I guess FreeStyle games didn't see it as an option like Neversoft and Harmonix and Konami and Roxor did with their games...

Have fun. I'll be posting this on a few boards just to get it out there.

EDIT: Not sure if it works on PS3 as well, but I can confirm it on the 360.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: XmdawgX PSN Name: X-mDaWg-X
toymachine  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh wow this game is a lot easier for me now \m/
Kane40  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:10 am    Post subject: Re: Hyperdeck Discovered... Reply with quote

mDaWg wrote:
Unfortunately it disables saving scores and using it on live I guess FreeStyle games didn't see it as an option like Neversoft and Harmonix and Konami and Roxor did with their games...

Just... WUT ?

Oh well, at least, we'll have DJ Hero scoretracking here SOOON(™)

< barely, but yay \o/
S8BB-1 League 14th season/p-o semi-finalist
My Acc. Thread / My RB DLC / / GH3H SP sheet ? / Band Acc / X guitar ESL2 : December 10, 2008
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Kane40Be
Grimnir  

Location: OMG you live in ut or play on psn? add me lets play!!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

toymachine wrote:
oh wow this game is a lot easier for me now \m/

Seriously.. the notes get so overlapped and they come so friggin early >_< and it's hard as hell to properly calibrate lag...

idk why they disabled score saving with it... but I called that happening... This team obviously didn't look at the rhythm gaming comunities while making the game... So much of dj hero stinks of gh1... Hopefully with dj2 we'll see improvements as the gh franchise did (and why didn't gh look to ddr? None of rhythm gaming is new)

edit: So I played with it... it's not variable timing... and it's not a great effect... I used it to calibrate my lag better but I doubt I'll need it to play. With it's low effect level, and disabling score uploading... I'm gonna let this effect go by the wayside and just be pissed at DJ hero for fucking it up >_< WTF GUYS!!!

Anyway, at least my lag is calibrated properly now... Back to the towel trick <_<

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

finally an interesting code..., i dont know what is their plan

Quote:
Back to the towel trick

this is good idea, why i forgot this very usefull trick?. perhaps towel trick>hs, seriously people should try it. it s slow, clear and very lisible, and short at the same time.
BTW there is a glitch when you choose a song on novice, and when the song starts you change to expert . there is a nice hyperspeed, but it happenned just 1time yesterday
evybabee  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg mdawg, you are super awesome! thanks for posting the code

it sucks that we're back in the dark ages of hyperspeed being a cheat, but at least it's in the game. yayyy!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: evybabee
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: