ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Heart Full of Black

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:00 am    Post subject: Heart Full of Black Reply with quote

Note Chart | Mirror

New Chart
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
TheBrain  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3, 2, 3 use slightly early, 2, 3

I managed to get over 108K with this method but I still feel like there is something missing. Most of the fast notes are SP notes so it feels like I am wasting something...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheBrain wrote:

Without even playing it, I can easily tell that your path is wrong from the start. When you get that much whammy from one sp, use it.
Edit: Sorry, forgot about the x4 multiplier. My statement still holds true, though. Judging by the score I got, it's a lot better to use it anyway.
DrSham  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheBrain wrote:

I managed to get over 108K with this method but I still feel like there is something missing. Most of the fast notes are SP notes so it feels like I am wasting something...

Just managed 110,729 which is good enough for 9th with a 1-2-2-3-3-2 path which makes use of every SP. Pretty sure that with a few slight activation tweaks & squeezes (i'm mainly a tilter) this path is maybe the one cdw uses.

1 - Use on 2nd G hold at the end of measure 11. This will make best use of the low multiplier and will finish on the final R hold before the next SP.
2 - Use on the last G note of measure 25 (5 G's before the Y's start).
2 - Use immediately. Next SP is soon on you.
3 - Now it gets a little tricky. Only whammy 2nd SP (even then its tight, but to be a little safer whammy the shorter 1st SP if preferred), and then activate as soon as the 3rd SP kicks in, i.e. as soon as the G sustain has fired. Then you can get the rest of the hold under SP, and all notes until next SP.
3 - Next note.
2 - Use about halfway through the G hold in measure 113. This will then take you to the end.

Figured if this is played properly then 111k+ should easily be possible.

Gamertag - Doc Sham
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Doc Sham
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero -> Easy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: