ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Streak differences between 2 sessions ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kane40  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:37 pm    Post subject: Streak differences between 2 sessions ? Reply with quote

When I put my scores, I saw on 2 songs that my streak was different from Graf. Then, I played the song again, and got the "good" (?) streak.

Some screenshots :
171 streak vs. 174 streak

287 streak vs. 300(!) streak

Any idea to why this is happening ?

EDIT : another thing I've noticed... I got a higher average multiplier, and got a lower score
How is this game calculating scores ??

Screenshot :
4.79x, ~116k vs. 4.78x, 120k

And one last thing, but I think this has been discussed before.
Screenshot

448/449, streak 448. And I'm sure I didn't miss the 1st or the last note.

< barely, but yay \o/
S8BB-1 League 14th season/p-o semi-finalist
My Acc. Thread / My RB DLC / / GH3H SP sheet ? / Band Acc / X guitar ESL2 : December 10, 2008
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Kane40Be
Graf  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can confirm the average multiplier being different with no regard to score. I got a score of about 650k on Groundhog on Hard, then replayed it and got around 680k but had a lower average multiplier. The only idea I had is that this depends on your usage of Rewinds. If you Rewind, sometimes you only go so far, whereas a faster or bigger rewind might go back further. It's possible that keeping your combo during those sections might be the deciding factor for these average multipliers. Other than that, I have not the faintest clue about the missing notes. It's possible that you did a rewind and it rewound to the middle of a scratch section. On unidirectional scratches, your hit streak will go up almost like a crossfader section, it's possible that a glitch with the rewind took a couple notes off the total somehow.

These are all just ideas I had, I have no proof whatsoever, but this is all I could come up with while thinking about this. Kane40 PM'd me about my scores because he thought I had a typo with my note streaks, but then he replayed the songs and got the same total notes as me, which led to this little discussion.

Anyone else have ideas?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grimnir made a post about how squeezing and rewinds can affect the note streaks:
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1544987#1544987
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: