ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
New guy, New problem?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> DJ Technique, Style, and Gameplay
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CaseyDDR  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:25 pm    Post subject: New guy, New problem? Reply with quote

Hey, I recognize a lot of you from the scoreboards, and who knows, maybe you recognize me too (PS3). but I've been having a lot of problems with my DJ Hero controller lately, and was wondering if anybody else was also.

My rewinds are only working about 50% of the time now, and I have found that I have to really slow them down to even get it to respond (if at all) and is usually delayed (the rewind) which is causing me to not be able to quick rewind for high points.

Is it just me, do I happen to have a defective controller, or are others having this issue. It's VERY frustrating and has cost me from getting 5* on my last 3 songs (bet you can't guess which ones )

LMK, hope to see you guys on the scoreboards!
nytelyte  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have this problem, but I've been hearing on the forum quite a bit about turntables with a "rewind issue". You're not the first to have it, but since I don't have that issue, I don't have any details on it. =(

Welcome to DJ Hero, hope ya enjoy the game. I sure as hell do.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: nyt3lyt3 ICQ Number
CaseyDDR  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the game, I own a few first place set scores on PSN, along with multiple top 5/10s.
nytelyte  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, seeing that you recognize names from the scoreboards, you've been an avid player of Guitar Hero, and since your name is CaseyDDR, you've been an avid player of DDR. Thus, you are going to be naturally good at music games from here on out. Give yourself a week and you'll be doing even better. =) Congrats on the good scores.

Have fun with it, and again... I wish ya luck on the turntable.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: nyt3lyt3 ICQ Number
CaseyDDR  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nytelyte wrote:
Well, seeing that you recognize names from the scoreboards, you've been an avid player of Guitar Hero, and since your name is CaseyDDR, you've been an avid player of DDR. Thus, you are going to be naturally good at music games from here on out. Give yourself a week and you'll be doing even better. =) Congrats on the good scores.

Have fun with it, and again... I wish ya luck on the turntable.

Lol thanks, the names I actually recognize though are the ones from DJ Hero scoreboards, not GH. I haven't got into GH since 3, although I also own VH and 5.

Anyways, glad to know I'm not the only one experiencing this.
Grimnir  

Location: OMG you live in ut or play on psn? add me lets play!!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard that the RMA for dj hero is pretty easy and quick... idk the site for it, but definitely see about getting your controller replaced ^_^,b

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol 'bout time you got into Scorehero CaseyDDR :P

Welcome to the forums! Hope you can get your controller fixed (This is maxninja114 on PSN btw).

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grimnir wrote:
I've heard that the RMA for dj hero is pretty easy and quick... idk the site for it, but definitely see about getting your controller replaced ^_^,b

UGH I WAS LIKE 1000 pts off one of your set scores, i was pissed! LOL

And Ninja, I see you on the boards A LOT haha.

Yah I'll get it RMA'd ASAP.
anonymous_104  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:36 am    Post subject: This post has been deleted. Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
CaseyDDR  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:16 pm    Post subject: Re: New guy, New problem? Reply with quote

Azurite wrote:
casey, like from indyddr?

The one and only.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> DJ Technique, Style, and Gameplay All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: