ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Sonisphere Festival:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lilo95  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:47 pm    Post subject: Sonisphere Festival: Reply with quote

Well, tickets are out for Sonisphere! One of Englands greatest Rock Festivals!!

I myself have a ticket, and I'm going with my own mates. But if there are any SHers here who are also going and would like to meet up then that would be great! Just drop me a PM or reply on this thread.

Link to the site:
http://uk.sonispherefestivals.com/

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if i would live in Europe, THATS the Festival I wouldnt miss for anothing in the world. fucking Metallica/Megadeth/Slayer/Anthrax/Motorhead/Heaven & Hell the same fucking night. thats something all metal fan wanted for a loooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg time.

/me wanna go to Poland

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the download lineup isn't up to par, ill be going to UK sonisphere. I went last year, and it was fantastic. Still got my wristband on .

I don't know if I can go to the polish Sonisphere though, I don't have any friends that want to go, and I'm not too keen on going on my own. OP, are you going to Sonisphere Poland? Perhaps we could have a meet up .

Npeaen wrote:
See! There is a benefit to wasting away far too much time on fake plastic guitars!

More... plastic guitars...
tormentedbyu  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going to Warsaw show to see first big 4 show, if all goes well. Already setting this shit up.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

redlar wrote:
If the download lineup isn't up to par, ill be going to UK sonisphere. I went last year, and it was fantastic. Still got my wristband on .

I don't know if I can go to the polish Sonisphere though, I don't have any friends that want to go, and I'm not too keen on going on my own. OP, are you going to Sonisphere Poland? Perhaps we could have a meet up .

I'm sorry man I can't get to Poland... I have exams...

Just lemme know if you go to the English one
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: