ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Logitech & ScoreHero - Final Contest Results!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:52 pm    Post subject: Logitech & ScoreHero - Final Contest Results! Reply with quote

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. I know some of you have been refreshing the forums the past several hours waiting for this.. The wait is now over and the contest results are in!

Just a few more links to follow:

"Count The Notes" Round 2 Winners
"Pimp Your Hardware" Video Winners

For now this marks the end of this set of ScoreHero & Logitech holiday promotional contests. On behalf of the SH staff and community, I would like to extend a huge thanks to Logitech for their generosity to our community and helping to make a very fun holiday on ScoreHero. We've enjoyed the premium GH controllers so far, and will be posting an in-depth SH review for you all in the upcoming weeks. Don't forget there's already a bunch of pictures posted in our original announcement which also contains a ScoreHero promotional code for 25% off.

Logitech & ScoreHero Holiday Promotions

Thanks to all who took part in these events and I wish everyone the best over Christmas and the rest of the holiday season!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: