ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Scorehero's 'HyperDeck' Policy

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> DJ Technique, Style, and Gameplay
View previous topic :: View next topic  
insanewizard9  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:21 am    Post subject: Scorehero's 'HyperDeck' Policy Reply with quote

Just curious, but what is ScoreHero's policy on the hyperdeck cheat? I realize that we are allowed to submit scores with Hyperspeed or Breakneck speed turned on, however since in DJ hero, the cheat disables saving and leaderboard scoring, are we allowed to submit scores obtained by using hyperdeck to ScoreHero?

I have not used it yet, and am really discouraged from it because I like to have my scores saved on my hard drive. I had heard from a friend that it in fact hinders his performance in the game. Anyone know much about this?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not cheating, Legal.

JCirri wrote:

EDIT: Hyperdeck is allowed on SH.

Despite disabling upload to the official leaderboards, the scoring mechanics and player input requirements remain unchanged. So I see no reason to consider this cheating anymore than covering the top half of your TV with a towel.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> DJ Technique, Style, and Gameplay All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: