ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Wiki Improvements: Star Power and Overdrive Paths!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
weee911  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've noticed guitar hero 3 hard has a bunch of green exclamation marks on the paths but then I went to a few spot checks of song pages, namely the seeker and slow ride and the song page is there but there's no actual path?

So does the green exclamation simply mean there is a song page for that song?

Anyway I added a path for the seeker because that song in particular is not right on slowhero, which I imagine is the most used external path resource at the moment.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that if you click on the original link but don't put anything down, then It will say on Manage Scores that there is a path, probably because it assumes the first edit is a path addition.

Red=no paths or editing done
Green=Either a path has been place there or the page has been edited at least once.

I would suggest using Debr's charts for GH1-3, at least until Tma can fix his up.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
Salamence20  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see GHSH up there yet, when are you guys going to add that? (and Possibly RBU)
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They've already been added. I've also put up paths already (the ones w/o them are either video paths* or there's no real good path for it yet)

and on Free Bird(SH), the notes cuts off the 7th activation, but on the GH2 version it doesn't (well, on Medium it doesn't, since Expert doesn't have notes on it) Does it usually do that?

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
blackhawk12  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I commented on the wiki, but the post will be more visible here:

Aren't the vocal paths the same for all difficulties, at least in regard to Rock Band?

My GH Acc. Thread |
TheThirdDay wrote:
Personally, I can't wait for March 20th: Blowjob, steak, and shut the fuck up day.
JCirri  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, they are. However, the path scores are different and there may be some points of interest worth discussing specific to a particular difficulty, not to mention the scoring stats box contains different information.

So it's still logical to have separate pages despite the fact that you can simply copy the same path over to all 4 difficulties at once (as many have done).

And in response to the last post, RBU, GHOTMH and GHSH have all been added to the wiki for pathing but they've not yet been fully integrated into the PathChanges page and in fact cause a bit strange behavior showing -1 for the Instrument. I can't guarantee when that'll be done right now, but the red/green icons in Manage Scores should still be working regardless.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if any of you seen this yet, but Aces High XVox is glitching <_<.
JCirri  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's fixed now. See my post in the bug report thread for details.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep, I've seen thanks for the fix JC!
vIJordanIvSH  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks
MetalSmasher86  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whenever I try to add the paths for Motorhead or Ernten Was Wir Saen on GH3, I get a message saying "The page cannot be created", probably because of an unknown character.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering if the charts were going to be updated to show the newer games anytime soon?

I know this has been brought up a few times before, but it'd be nice to know if anything is going to be done about it, whether the update will include something like this, etc. The wiki is a great source, but I think most people just get intimidated because they have to learn a new way of writing things or such. Just wondering.
JCirri  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It'd be difficult to cleanly integrate the games that allow all combinations of instruments (e.g. GH5 and later) simply because the hundreds of columns required to show everything would not be feasible to display.

But the song pages can be made and potentially integrated to the charts only for existing combinations (i.e. no duplicate instruments). I was planning to integrate the latter games to Compare Users first, but will look into this as well.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:
It'd be difficult to cleanly integrate the games that allow all combinations of instruments (e.g. GH5 and later) simply because the hundreds of columns required to show everything would not be feasible to display.

But the song pages can be made and potentially integrated to the charts only for existing combinations (i.e. no duplicate instruments). I was planning to integrate the latter games to Compare Users first, but will look into this as well.

Yeah, I could see how that just wouldn't be needed and/or worth the massive amount of effort needed to make it happen. But as for the standard instrument combinations already in use, I don't know, but I imagine that those are still the ones that get the most use in GH5 and further games.

And the Compare Users additions will be nice. I know that people have been wanting that for awhile. Thanks for the hard work, JC!
llamaman2  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Different charts for combinations with more than one of the same instrument are completely unnecessary. The path for one part shouldn't change if the instrument is exactly the same because the same spots have the optimal amount of points. A vox-drum path would look no different than a vox-vox-drum path because no more points can be added by changing position of the second vox path.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: