Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Snowy's stuff-Jordan 432K 97% :O
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
snowyporpoise  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks johnny <3 I seem to have lost some of my hopo using in fast sections ability from playing trogdor so much hopefully it comes back :p Oh yeah, im top 100 now overall in gh2 with a couple refcs woooo

also ill be back at troggy soon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snowy, you crazy motherfucker. You're so good it makes me cry. You're gonna have Troggy AND Misirlou before long and then the possibility of a FGFC Keep up the awesome work dude.

VISIT MY ACC. THREAD! | MY BANNERS | I LIKE SHOES

snowyporpoise  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

streaming, will answer comments later

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/snowyporpoise

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Snowy, you crazy motherfucker. You're so good it makes me cry. You're gonna have Troggy AND Misirlou before long and then the possibility of a FGFC Keep up the awesome work dude.

thanks man! I would LOVE a full game fc. Hopefully one day!

Oh, and remember a couple hours ago when i messaged you on xbl saying i choked in Seventeens outro? well...

Fuck yeah! I soo earned this. I had like 10 post 1c chokes just tonight, one was 6 notes from the end LOL! Im so glad i got this, first fc in a while...btw erlend you will be happy to know i choked past EE solo e today, but in the chords :p fc of that tomorrow i hope

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa nice snowy! Glad you got it relatively quickly after you messaged me Solo 2+Outro is REALLY tough, almost as hard as 1C itself. But it feels so awesome to hit those final chords at the end of the song lol. Good luck on EE and more GH1/2/80s FCs!

And Erlend better step his game up...184 is for nubs JK <3 Erlend

Erlend92  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Snowy!
17 FC is awesome!

I will go for this soon, I usually only miss the at the very end of the strumming in 1C. Solo 2 + Outro isn't that hard either.
After I get that, I will go for Round And Round. I'm consistent on Solo 1, just need some luck on Solo 2 + Outro.

vosnos wrote:
And Erlend better step his game up...184 is for nubs JK <3 Erlend

Haha, I will get more FCs. GH1 + 17 and R&R. 190 is my goal, and its not that hard.
Too bad I'm going on a two week schooltrip this sunday. No GH for moi
Fug  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seventeen FCs always amaze me. It's probably because it took me so long to FC the damn thing the first time...but whatever, it's still insane. Nice work snowy.

Oh, and work on GH1 more plocks. You can do a lot better than 36 FCs imo.

Accomplishment Thread - Nothing new... lol. | Youtube | S11 - GH2X Squeedlies Champion!
snowyporpoise  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@vosnos: thanks man! I actually feel round and round is harder then 17 >__> but theyre around the same level haha. Thanks, and omg ee is a bitch...ive choked 3 times past the solo now! Ill get it when i stop being sick of it:p

@erlend: You could easily get both of those Good luck!

@ Fug: Lol thanks chief And oh noes, gh1 is too hard for me i cant even fc spanish castle magic LOL. When i have time ill try for 40 gh1 fcs:p

Nice, ive only been working on this for 2 days :O the only part that always meses me up is the middle of b after the trips, and c1. any tips would be awesome!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

O_O! Nice jordan score is insane .

Uhh, for that part in b2, I do
2 *2* 2 *2* 2 ***

^Y anc ^R anc^G ^R anc
Anc = Anchor
Keep in mind that I tap the trips, as well as shift to third when it gets to YBO, so this method might not work for you.

inb4jordan FC

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright guys. Lately, ive been really sucking at guitar hero. I cant seem to fc anything these days, just choking and missing easy stuff. Because of this and since it seems EVERYONE is getting new fcs but me, im getting really frustrated and bored with it. So, ive decided to cut far back on my playing time.

What the point of this is, i have a new goal. I want to fc something VERY difficult. The reason behind this is im not going to play much, so im jsut going to focus on one really hard song to see if i can get it. It doesnt really matter how long it takes me, as long as i can practise the shit out of it and get really consistant. I think this may help me get back into gh.

So my question is: What song should i go for?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jordan

and it sucks that you're in a FC slump, but hey when you get this good, things are only supposed to get harder.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because Its Midnite

Cowboys From Hell
vosnos  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baww snowy this update makes me sad ;_; Are you sure you can't do anything more on GH1 or 80s? I think you have a lot of potential on GH1. But if you're set on just practicing one song, I'd say Jordan or Because It's Midnite. Good luck with it and I hope you come back strong after this

elitewarrior500  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vosnos wrote:
Baww snowy this update makes me sad ;_; Are you sure you can't do anything more on GH1 or 80s? I think you have a lot of potential on GH1. But if you're set on just practicing one song, I'd say Jordan or Because It's Midnite. Good luck with it and I hope you come back strong after this

basically this

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jordan... that is all.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 22 of 23

Jump to: