ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
DJ Edgecrusher - Excuse me baby, give it to me...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cptjarryd  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gee i thought i had made a post in here DJ edgecrusher, guess not!

Anyway, nice scores you got happening my man, your tearing this game to shreds, will be interested to see how we stack up once score tracking starts.

If you can also FC the first 2 sections of groundhog you must be inches away from a 5*, try tinkering with your Euphoria and rewind usage and you'll have it in no time
Grimnir  

Location: OMG you live in ut or play on psn? add me lets play!!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey do you have a vid of your groundhog playing? Maybe if you post a vid we can help you get that 5* ^_^

::cough:: then con you into playing expert ::cough:: ;p

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HO-LEE CRAP!

Got this first run this morning, got the first 2 sections FCed, and got half of the 3rd under Euphoria... JUST got the 5* because I botched the 4th beyond belief, but still YAY! \o/ This = EARNED!

Also now that scoretracking is up I'm adding in my scores... There's a link in the OP if you want to check them out. Also because of the new scoretracking, I'm reduxing a few songs...

Six Days/Annie's Horn (1st!)
Shout/Eric B. Is President

Need to do more...

cptjarryd wrote:
Gee i thought i had made a post in here DJ edgecrusher, guess not!

Anyway, nice scores you got happening my man, your tearing this game to shreds, will be interested to see how we stack up once score tracking starts.

If you can also FC the first 2 sections of groundhog you must be inches away from a 5*, try tinkering with your Euphoria and rewind usage and you'll have it in no time

I was waiting for you to post in here you little bugger. Mr. Green Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing how you and I stack up, and having a mini leaderboard rivalry going on... It's gonna be sweet.

Grimnir wrote:
Hey do you have a vid of your groundhog playing? Maybe if you post a vid we can help you get that 5* ^_^

3 reasons; I'm lazy, I'm lazy and... it's a bitch to set up my camera... Until I get a tripod for it...
Grimnir wrote:
::cough:: then con you into playing expert ::cough:: ;p

In due time, in due time. :P I am putting in scores for low tier mixes, so we may get there.

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job on the FG5*!!! Lend me some of your hax will ya?

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
Grimnir  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats on the fc5*!!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been run rampant with Christmas, shopping and such, but I did manage to bang out a couple of H 500k runs:

Beats and Pieces (2nd on SH)

Six Days/Annie's Horn (1st on SH, global)

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
Kane40  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry

< barely, but yay \o/
S8BB-1 League 14th season/p-o semi-finalist
My Acc. Thread / My RB DLC / / GH3H SP sheet ? / Band Acc / X guitar ESL2 : December 10, 2008
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Kane40Be
Cyberwaste  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kane40 wrote:
Sorry

Damn it, and you didn't have the courtesy to wait until after Christmas. :P

Well anyway, I'm going to have a crack at a full game 5* on X now, I seem to be having a lot of good luck with the early song (Low-Med intensity)... So... Here we go!

psxfreak101 wrote:

Grimnir  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES Expert pwnz!! good luck ^_^

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...I'm getting better.

psxfreak101 wrote:

Grimnir  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great job! keep at it!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I've been slacking a little in the DJH department... But I have some good news! More X runs!

Plus:

Man, I have a shot at another big scalp; Groundhog. Plus a H 500K, Can't Truss It/DARE, for Hailz (aka DJ Less Than Three)

I'M RICH BEYATCH!

psxfreak101 wrote:

Cyberwaste  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I herd u leik vidyaz.

In sane speak, I just got my hands on a capture card, as I said in my RB thread and (soon) my GH thread. So expect more vids, and better pics. :P

psxfreak101 wrote:

Cyberwaste  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I come bringing a brief summary of my current goings on:

A splitscreen of Excuse Me Miss/Give It To Me

And a result of another High Intensity mix:

And dare I say it, I'm rather stoked with my progress thus far with this new capture card.

psxfreak101 wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> DJ Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: