ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
2nd Ohio Guitar Hero Tournament: July 31st Update 4 Winners
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
UltraToteBox  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:53 am    Post subject: 2nd Ohio Guitar Hero Tournament: July 31st Update 4 Winners Reply with quote

Updates are in the color Cyan

***SPONSORED BY REPLAY****** 3816 W. ALEXIS TOLEDO OHIO
http://www.replayoftoledo.com/

Hey guys im back again in Toledo Ohio, just letting you know that we're having another guitar hero tournament this year.
with alot more prizes and TV's and hopefully people! =D
here a link to what we did last year and that thread:
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=95898
its going to be July 31st, so mark you calendars

July 31st, 2010, in the Northwest Ohio, Southeast Michigan area, there will be a Guitar Hero: Tournament in Toledo, Ohio at Calvary Bible Chapel Located at 3740 West Alexis Road. Calvary Bible Chapel is having a block party for the city of Toledo (with free food, live entertainment, free car/bike show, free 3v3 basketball tournament, free hillbilly golf, free admit, and free fun all day!) and they have allowed us to put on a tournament for Guitar Hero, inside there facilities.
[More Info To Come About The Block Party, Look At Last Years Forum For A Idea Of Whats Going To Be There]

Style of the Tournament (So Far)
• Game: Guitar Hero: 5
• Instrument: Guitar (there will be recreational rock band to play w/ all instruments)
• System: Xbox 360 (You May Bring Your Own Controller)
• Time: ? (mabey 3:00-7:00 Like Last Year)
• Admission: No Admission, Free
• Player: 1v1
• Game Mode: Pro Face-Off
• Songs Number: Best Of 3, Tiebreaker chosen at random
• Difficulty: Expert, Hard
• Hyperspeed: Must Be Agreed By Both Players
• Elimination: Single Elimination
• Tournament Style: Bracket, Players Chosen at Random

Prizes
Expert
• 1: 150$ Gift Card To BestBuy
• 2: 50$ Gift Card To BestBuy
• 3: GH5

Hard
• 1: 60$ Gift Card BestBuy
• 2: • 2: PS2+Controller+MemoryCard ($50 Value Donated By Replay)

• 3: GH5

After The Tournament: Get Togeather
If you guys still want to chill and play some GH/RB after the tournament, the xbox360 and TV's will still be on so we can have a GH/RB get togeather. Whenever the tournament ends (lets say around 5:00) you can stay and still play some GH/RB with people until 7:00 if you want.

Questions/Idea's?
have any idea for the tournament, including games, tourney format/bracket, or anything just send me a message and let me know. And if you know your going to participate, please PM/Email/Comment below so i have a general idea of who all is comming, thank you

Or send me a E-mail message: MJrocket1323@aol.com

more info to come...TELL YOUR FRINEDS!!!

Expert:
1st: Dumple (Almosted FC'd SOTR too xD)
2nd: NickDaGreat1123
3rd: SirRice (MadModBass)

Hard:
1st Master QQQQ
2nd: michealet
3rd: capt Dskee2

What do you think wanna do it again next year, id like to get a lot of people, but knowing guitarhero.com and scorehero are not active like they used to, getting a lot of people is hard =/ lol but mabey warriors of rock will revive GH :-D have any questions or wanna talk to me more just add me on facebook (message for my account info) or add me on xboxlive my GT is: Susan boyle
thanks guys xD
200 Expert FC's In 3 GH games (GHIII,GHA,GHWT)

OHIO GUITAR HERO TOURNAMENT!!!!CLICK HERE!

Last edited by UltraToteBox on Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:47 pm; edited 33 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Susan Boyle
Sweakbox12  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes! I can't wait!
-Rock band 3
-Fallout:New Vegas
howlong  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope I can make it. Im near akron, road trip ;D
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: lilhaywood999
sportsboy85  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome! I need to go to this tournament! Will there be Rock Band?
g1mpy  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe I'll come with SB.
ArthritisHero  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm definitely gonna do whatever i can to come! thanks so much for inviting me again!
if i can, ill bring someone else who is good at guitar hero.
update as soon as possible, i wanna know what game we're playing!
this is gonna be awesome!
GHV: 16/47 {The Takedown, Cathedral, I Want It All}
GHM: 16/49 {Fuel, Stone Cold Crazy}
BH: 58/65 {Take a Picture, Y.M.C.A., Lifeline, Gasoline, Picture to Burn}

Any Instrument FC's: 230
My Thread of Accomplishments

~ARTHRITIS RIVALRIES! NOW OPEN!~ (XGuitar)
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock | Guitar Hero: Metallica | Guitar Hero 5 | Guitar Hero: Van Halen
UltraToteBox  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sportsboy85 wrote:
Awesome! I need to go to this tournament! Will there be Rock Band?

Yes, there will be a drum set, 2 guitars, and a mic, and rock band 2, and the beatles rock band. so if you get knocked out of the tourney early, or just wanna mess around, you can play RB

ill be played on a projector too so the screen will be huge, and we have ALOT of DLC for the game as well

ArthritisHero wrote:
I'm definitely gonna do whatever i can to come! thanks so much for inviting me again!
if i can, ill bring someone else who is good at guitar hero.
update as soon as possible, i wanna know what game we're playing!
this is gonna be awesome!

no problem man, i want it to be the most recent guitar hero game so as of right now, its GH5, or whatever majority of the people want to play, but if GH:megadeth comes out (if its true) b4 the tourney, we might play that =D

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Susan Boyle
ArthritisHero  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UltraToteBox wrote:
no problem man, i want it to be the most recent guitar hero game so as of right now, its GH5, or whatever majority of the people want to play, but if GH:megadeth comes out (if its true) b4 the tourney, we might play that =D

ive heard about the GH:megadeth. personally, i think it would be an awful game, but thats just me.
i couldnt find any official sources for this game, but i have heard that its not supposed to be released until september. I think GH5 would be the most fun game we could play

by the way, how will this event work? is it going to be the same place as last year? is it going to be another toledo block party? i thought the whole set up from last time was amazing, that would be awesome if we could do that again. my whole family said that they would come if that was the case.

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock | Guitar Hero: Metallica | Guitar Hero 5 | Guitar Hero: Van Halen
sportsboy85  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, let us play GH5. GH: Megadeth would be a terrible game, they already made a Metallica game, and Megadeth is their biggest rival. I think that Harmonix has Megadeth locked up.

Anyway, maybe we could have a RB tournament too?
Gamer9254  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in CT. Sh*t.

*looks at map* Well, it's not that bad (I never payed any attention in Geography at all, ever). I am 13, and would gladly attend this if I had the permission of my parents. I'd doubt so, because my dad's a cop, and he knows what goes on (a.k.a. he knows someone wants to rape me). I'd love to go, because of no registration fee or age limit (YES!), but, I'll have to ask and see.

And if I can go, I'd get nagging from the parents saying "Alright, let's get the hell out of here." However, my mom once said that if I could win money at a Guitar Hero competition, she'd ride it out like hell. Oh well, worth a shot.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: LightSwitchTTM
ohmyitssteve420  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well you can count me down as a maybe for this, if I find a ride however I'll for sure be there, I'd love to chill after the event for some friendly get-together, and drinking with the older scorehero members.
UltraToteBox  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sportsboy85 wrote:
I agree, let us play GH5. GH: Megadeth would be a terrible game, they already made a Metallica game, and Megadeth is their biggest rival. I think that Harmonix has Megadeth locked up.

Anyway, maybe we could have a RB tournament too?

yea we'll probly play gh:5 AT the tourney, but there will be recreation RB to play if ya want, with drums and everything

ArthritisHero wrote:
UltraToteBox wrote:

ive heard about the GH:megadeth. personally, i think it would be an awful game, but thats just me.
i couldnt find any official sources for this game, but i have heard that its not supposed to be released until september. I think GH5 would be the most fun game we could play

by the way, how will this event work? is it going to be the same place as last year? is it going to be another toledo block party? i thought the whole set up from last time was amazing, that would be awesome if we could do that again. my whole family said that they would come if that was the case.

yea same place and yea there will be another block party with free food, but i dont know all the details yet so i dont want to say anything too early xD

sportsboy85  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MMMM free food! I gotta come to this.

Also, will there be a drums tournament?
daman715  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, I never played in a gh tournament in real life. I have played online gh/rb tournaments but not in real life in person. This could be really fun. I would like to know more detals once they are figurd out. If you could pm me on this site with more information once you get it that would be great. Just one quick question where is the adress to this tournament?
ArthritisHero  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

daman715 wrote:
I would like to know more detals once they are figurd out. If you could pm me on this site with more information once you get it that would be great. Just one quick question where is the adress to this tournament?

Toledo, Ohio at Calvary Bible Chapel Located at 3740 West Alexis Road

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: