ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GHWT Voxtar FC Breakdown (working on GHM)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Band/Multitasking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ace5993  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:23 pm    Post subject: GHWT Voxtar FC Breakdown (working on GHM) Reply with quote

Well, since I've been playing some voxtar recently, here's my breakdown This was nearly impossible to make, trying to figure out if X song with a hard guitar solo but with easy vox and guitar outside of the solo is harder than Y song that is hard and awkward to voxtar throughout, but is very easy to FC on guitar (without vox going). I've only added comments for the hardest songs so far. Here goes:

1. What I’ve Done
  2. About a Girl
  3. Obstacle 1
  4. The One I Love
  5. Today
  6. Monsoon
  7. Vinternoll2
  8. Rooftops (A Liberation Broadcast)
  9. Up Around the Bend
  10. You’re Gonna Say Yeah
  11. Pretty Vacant
  12. Hotel California
  13. Beautiful Disaster
  14. Freak on a Leash
  15. Too Much Too Young Too Fast
  16. Aggro
  17. Re-Education Through Labor
  18. Band on the Run
  19. Everlong
  20. Some Might Say
  21. Float On
  22. The Middle
  23. Feel the Pain
  24. On the Road Again (Live)
  25. Weapon of Choice
  26. Hail to the Freaks
  27. Ramblin’ Man
  28. Lazy Eye
  29. Eye of the Tiger
  30. Mountain Song
  31. Dammit
  32. Assassin
  33. Hey Man, Nice Shot
  34. Stillborn
  35. The Joker
  36. No Sleep Till Brooklyn
  37. Go Your Own Way
  38. Do It Again
  39. Nuvole E Lenzuola
  40. Livin’ on a Prayer
  41. Misery Business
  42. Prisoner of Society
  43. Heartbreaker
  44. American Woman
  45. Santeria
  46. Shiver
  47. Mr. Crowley
  48. La Bamba
  49. The Kill
  50. Hollywood Nights
  51. One Armed Scissor
  52. Trapped Under Ice
  53. Overkill - not gonna lie, the only reason this is here is because of the guitar part. If you can FC that, you can probably move this down 20 places.
  54. Love Spreads - Really awkward on both, luckily the vox is more repetitive than you'd think.
  55. Our Truth - Stupid BO trills are a huge miss factor.
  56. Are You Gonna Go My Way - I sucked at this when I played it for some reason, much harder than you would think.
  57. Schism - Most repetitive of the tool songs, but it's still really technical on guitar, and make sure you know the second half on vox before you try to FC it.
  58. Pull Me Under - Long, but pretty easy on voxtar.
  59. Scream Aim Fire - Surprisingly not all that hard once you get the hang of a couple weird phrases. Oh yeah but it does have the guitar part too :/
  60. Sweet Home Alabama - I hope for your sake you do not choke in the outro.
  61. Parabola - SOOOO weird.
  62. Antisocial - Another surprising one that was really hard for some reason.
  63. Rebel Yell - Long and boring and hard.
  64. The Wind Cried Mary - Not only do you have to FC this on vox, you have to memorize most of it X_X
  65. Good God - 2 minutes of absolute torture. Good luck with this one.
  66. One Way Or Another - This is hard enough on vox by itself, adding guitar is crazy. Two VERY short phrases in particular.
  67. Escuela De Calor - Really hard on vox, adding guitar makes it REALLY hard on vox.
  68. Soul Doubt - Fast, it's very hard to concentrate on anything at all while trying to FC the guitar.
  69. Satch Boogie - Pretty much an arbitrary ranking here, it's as hard as it is for you individually. No accurate ranking is possible here.
  70. Crazy Train - Hard to even get to the solo, then you have to hit the solo...
  71. Kick out the Jams - The vox is awkward as hell.
  72. Toy Boy - Stupid song.
  73. Vicarious - The only break here is that guitar doesn’t do anything during the first couple vox parts.
  74. Spiderwebs - Surprisingly difficult. A lot of the vox phrases are really weird.
  75. Beat It - Lol.
  76. Love Me Two Times - Vox by itself = hard. Vox while playing BO trills = WTFBBQ.
  77. B.Y.O.B. - Fast and hard.
  78. Purple Haze (Live) - This is just brutal. Again, you have to memorize the vox pretty much, which is no small task.
  79. Stranglehold - Don’t choke in the outro. Singing during burst strumming is really hard.
  80. L’Via L’Viaquez - Completely random.
  81. Demolition Man - Good luck figuring out what he’s even singing, oh and don’t miss any of the slider stuff on guitar >_<
  82. Never Too Late - Probably the hardest technical song to voxtar FC, but I think the difficulty of the guitar parts in the next two songs moves them ahead of this.
  83. Hot For Teacher - Yeah, it’s easy on vox. So what? Some phrases are still tricky on vox, and you try concentrating on anything else playing the main riff of the song.
  84. Love Removal Machine (inflated) - A close second, or possibly third in difficulty of actually voxtar FC’ing, but if you add in the two crazy guitar solos this takes the cake easily. It’s just ridiculous the entire way through.
Bulblax  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take Satch off the list, it has no vocal part and it's incredibly difficult to place on a list like this anyway, I'd still put it at 84 even without vox lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Band/Multitasking All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: