ProfileProfile Log inLog in
psx: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
toymachine  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moar video!
Cyberwaste  

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Band Hero, while it feels slightly demasculating asking for it at your store, is a lot of fun on a lot of instruments. Rio is fun as hell, Mr Roboto is epic (how are those hopo chords? :P) and it's well worth exporting to GH5, for sure.

Also ^ toymachine

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
good job bro ! to whoever says this game isuck, it dont ! i see more and more BH FGFC (on whatever difficulty) and it says to me; it finally gets a hype. i like this game and im glad to see im not the only one.

are you gonna go for hard as well ??
Despite some of the songs feeling rather... odd... to play (Spice Girls, Taylor Swift, Hilary Duff come to mind >_>), there are quite a few gems in amongst them making this game more than fun enough to play through enough to FC in its entirety. And to answer your question, I will eventually run through the game on hard as one of those people who enjoys playing on the hard difficulty ^_^

And yeah, vids when I find more stuff to get on vid. I do have a vid sitting on my phone of me FCing to solo 9 of Hangar 18, but I kinda don't want to upload that because that ended up being the worst run I'd had on solo 9 in about a year. Funny how that works >_>
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
Graf  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job! I might have to take that 1st from you, if I can

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GH2X: FC #63 HANGAR 18!!!

Vid's up! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjQHrxxzmqE

Sooooo... this has been like 13 months in the making. Been grinding this baby off and on for the past 13 months ever since JR626 told me about his method of hitting the end of 7 (which led to me hitting 7 for the first time ever, thus being capable of FCing this beast). Anybody who remembers when I FCed Hangar 18 on hard might recall that it took me 9 months on hard to FC (which included countless FCs to solo 9... wheee).

Sat here all day today deciding that I'd chase down this bastard once and for all, and almost immediately off the bat everything felt good.

Anywho, some random stats:
FCs past 4B: A LOT (today alone would've been like 30 or so)
FCs past 5: maybe 10 at most (seriously, I had so much trouble FCing solo 5 whilst on an FC, who would've thought some form of strumming would give me grief haha)
FCs past 6: as above (thank god >_>)
FCs past 7: 3 (hate the end of 7 so much, had -2 and -1 runs in 7 earlier today)
FCs past 8: 2 (yep, one run to 8 today produced a HORRIBLE solo 8, and sorry Fug, not even close to as many FCs to 9 as you :P)
FCs past 9: well, the FC run >_> (about 2 months ago, I'd FCed to solo 9 for the first time ever, which resulted in my worst run on 9 EVER... to put said run into perspective, I finished the song with 98% that time, thanks to a solo I regularly FC, hooray nerves!)

But yes. EFF CEE NUMBER SIXTY THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WOOOOOOO!!!! So extremely over the moon. Yes, about fucking time and all that jazz. I will be honest, much like Play With Me (where I was inspired by alexhaz64 who had FCed it the same day I decided to grind it down once and for all), I was in fact inspired by the most recent FCer of this song: Fug. So thanks for FCing it Fug! It apparently lit a fire under my arse to finally get this baby down ^_^

And yes, there is definitely a vid coming. Once youtube actually decides to cooperate. Stupid bastard site > (or lol Australian internets, one or the other >_>). Link will be added when its up and such.

I'm still shaking. Newspaper screen is still on my TV, and it happened... *checks IRC timestamps* over an hour ago now.

Oh, in other GH2 news, H18 was also the reason I managed to corrupt my PS2 file on new year's eve a couple months ago. Had a new high score, it was saving said score, I decided to switch it off while it was saving. WHOOPS. So, I've had to start reclaiming my gold stars. I originally had all intentions of only progressing in career when I've FCed all previous songs and such, but decided to say "fuck that" when I decided I wanted to chase down H18 today (was up to Search and Destroy). Fun things that have been successfully reduxed:
- Got the 8* on Thunderhorse (REALLY freaking proud of this one)
- reFCed Six (also REALLY freaking proud of this one, and I love that I've only FCed to the bridge twice, which are my two FC runs ^_^)
- Managed to turn Them Bones from a "fluke FC" to something I could FC pretty much on demand now that I downstrum the ending using all the hopos. It's amazing just how easy that makes it for me now.

But yeah, HANGAR 18 EFFCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

Last edited by psxfreak101 on Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
Cyberwaste  

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hangar EightEEeeEEeeEEeeEEeeEEeeEEn!

...I think this sums it up nicely. Great job mate.

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
Pas26  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

learn2tap and finish up the damn game

Hangar 18 is so hard, FCing it is quite a feat.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome work as always, hopefully you can get the last one someday, but sadly this picture sums it up.

dramacomic  
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
<333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
hugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggglessssssssssssssssss
highfiveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(because an FC like that is clearly beyond words)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pee-sex. that is a really great FC, dude! Something beyond awesome... indescribable. I agree with the previous comments....

Also, I just hope someone FC's Jordan soon, so you get motivated to do it . Good luck on the FGFC!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 438237975587
Fug  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy shit, nice work! How you managed to FC after FCing up to solo 9 only twice baffles me. I mean really, what the fuck. All the cool people take at least 20 runs up to solo 9 to FC. >___>

And I'm glad that I was your motivation for this! I doubt you really needed any help getting this though. :p

Accomplishment Thread - Nothing new... lol. | Youtube | S11 - GH2X Squeedlies Champion!
Confury  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The adventure that is Jordan begins...Think I found some motivation to start it back up.

Anyway, I think this line sums up how I feel: You are a Dave Mustaine.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
fudrick  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might reFC Jordan real quick tonight to give you the motivationto finish this game lol. Nice FC, I FCd it on my second FC to 9 as well

GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dramacomic wrote:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
<333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
hugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggglessssssssssssssssss
highfiveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(because an FC like that is clearly beyond words)

This man speaks truth.

I feel like I know someone famous! *gets autograph book*

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
dave0113  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is absolutely rediculous, nice job. I don't think I've ever had the patience to work on a song for 13 months. I don't think you should take everyone else's advice and go for Jordan right away. I think you should just take some time to enjoy this accomplishment, you deserve it. Maybe just work on some easy stuff you haven't done yet in other games.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 68, 69, 70  Next
Page 62 of 70

Jump to: