ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
4/8 DLC - Fall Out Boy Track Pack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News -> DLC Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:58 am    Post subject: 4/8 DLC - Fall Out Boy Track Pack Reply with quote

The following songs are now up for score-tracking:
The 3-pack is available for $5.49 (440 Microsoft Points, or 550 Wii Points) and each track individually costs $1.99 (160 Microsoft Points, or 200 Wii Points). Available on the Xbox LIVE® Marketplace, PLAYSTATION®Network, and Wii™ Shop Channel.

Chart preview video links will be added as they become available. Enjoy!

Last edited by psxfreak101 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Full Band Videos

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race
The Take Over, the Breaks Over

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First thing I did when I woke up was buy and play these songs.
SpellcasterX  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great pack, not afraid to admit it!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow they didn't ruin This Ain't A Scene with censoring, I'm amazed.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ignthespike1
pie20spike  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have LOVED the Fallout Boy cover of 'Beat It'. I know we got a cover (of a cover) with Ballroom Blitz but that was back in the Harmonix days but I guess with the MJ version already in Guitar Hero its not gonna happen.

Complete all Rock Band 3 in-game 'goals'.
Snoman  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and GH goes right back to releasing crap as usual, this is no way to follow up the legendary Skynyrd

Photobucket
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: XsnomanX PSN Name: Trueshadow000
FlorisJan  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never heard of that Take Over song, but the preview was good. Played all three songs, almost Sightread FC for whole pack. Songs sound great, charted great, plays great. Great pack, most definite buy.

Also, did anyone else get caught off guard with the intro of This Ain't a Scene on guitar?
crash13  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FlorisJan wrote:
Never heard of that Take Over song, but the preview was good. Played all three songs, almost Sightread FC for whole pack. Songs sound great, charted great, plays great. Great pack, most definite buy.

Also, did anyone else get caught off guard with the intro of This Ain't a Scene on guitar?

YES!
SpellcasterX  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snoman wrote:
and GH goes right back to releasing crap as usual, this is no way to follow up the legendary Skynyrd

Well please tell me, what IS the way to follow up the legendary Skynyrd?

There is no way, that's how.

But considering how they rereleased Freebird, I think it's better to pretend the pack didn't happen at all.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to absolutely recommend the Fallout Boy Track Pack. Three good songs by them, and they are really fun to play on Guitar. The drums sound like they are pretty challenging on "This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race", much like how it is on Rock Band. But GH5's version is much better since it is NOT censored! I picked it up last night and I'm really liking it, well, since I do like Fallout Boy (although I only have one album by them, which isn't the one these songs are on).

One of the best track packs to come out for GH, seriously. Instead of putting the hate caps on, how about respect that not every week is going to have something you like in it? I don't think that GH DLC should be discredited also because they only release three songs a week. Sometimes it's better to get three quality songs than to get a whole bunch of mediocre songs.

Rock Band hasn't had any DLC I particularly like this year. Sure, you have the heavy hitters in Rust In Peace and the Jimi Hendrix albums, but the rest of the DLC has been a miss for me. Does that mean that it sucks? No, there's plenty of people who have liked 2010's DLC so far.

For me, GH has had spectacular DLC this year, for GH5/Band Hero. Keep up the good work Neversoft!

Proud owner of every Guitar Hero and Rock Band game! Rock on!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Cool223 PSN Name: Megashot
Yusuke  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

of the three songs, the only ones I dont have an FC on is This Aint A Scene. I dont know what it is, I cant keep up with the long roll.

Vocals are WIN too

OblivionKnight  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpellcasterX wrote:
Snoman wrote:

Well please tell me, what IS the way to follow up the legendary Skynyrd?

There is no way, that's how.

But considering how they rereleased Freebird, I think it's better to pretend the pack didn't happen at all.

I could easily come up with a hundred ways to follow up the 'legendary' (?) Skynyrd.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I scrolled through all of the DLC for GH5 tonight and I have to say it is some of the most diverse DLC out there. Neversoft has done a great job switching it up. Not everyone likes every genre of music and there is a little something of just about everything to pick from.

I, too, am not a fan of Fall Out Boy, but there are a load of people who are and will download these songs. People outside of scorehero download songs because they know who/what the artist/song is. Rarely is it because it's for difficulty. Especially if it's younger kids just looking to play new songs on Medium.

As for the LS pack, I love Freebird, don't get me wrong, but unless it was a different chart (which at first looked like it would be), then a different choice could have been made. Skynyrd has SEVERAL songs that could have been chosen other than FB. As for following it up, I say the Black Sabbath pack I keep reading about would be good
MercyfulFate  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Davers wrote:
I scrolled through all of the DLC for GH5 tonight and I have to say it is some of the most diverse DLC out there. Neversoft has done a great job switching it up. Not everyone likes every genre of music and there is a little something of just about everything to pick from.

I, too, am not a fan of Fall Out Boy, but there are a load of people who are and will download these songs. People outside of scorehero download songs because they know who/what the artist/song is. Rarely is it because it's for difficulty. Especially if it's younger kids just looking to play new songs on Medium.

As for the LS pack, I love Freebird, don't get me wrong, but unless it was a different chart (which at first looked like it would be), then a different choice could have been made. Skynyrd has SEVERAL songs that could have been chosen other than FB. As for following it up, I say the Black Sabbath pack I keep reading about would be good

I got the Fall Out Boy pack and I'm not a fan, but the songs are fun to play.

http://dlcquickplay.com/user/battlestarfire
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News -> DLC Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: