Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Tidus' WoR XVox: Epic songs for epic friends! [GH Vox FSFC]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 90, 91, 92  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, the FGFC is inevitable at this point :P GH5 FGFCs boggle my mind, and since you got these insane ones out of the way already you should be well on your way to getting one

And yeah chaos freeforms don't really do anything in GH5 except boost your rock meter by an millimeter's worth of distance :P

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
tidus  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diex - Well, thanks to the PS2, it is. Again.

RTS - These 4 songs are still hard, not only the pitch indicator jumps from time to time, but it simply refuses to respond on quick up-down-up-down patterns. But there you go.

Chaosfreak - What YKK said. But I gotta add that instead of those "freeforms", there are hypes, the same from WT/M/SH/VH.

YKK - Considering that I had 72 on 360, but was forced to go to PS2 to get the remaining 11, that was good for me. Don't worry though, you'll be able to get used to the engine after some practice.

That's good for now. Can't be assed to redo this on 360, because I don't have the least interest in trying for now. Giving earful on me will be rendered as a waste of time.

"So Lonely" is my favorite song between the final eleven, that's why it was the last one. This one took 2 tries, DYFLWD(L) took one try today (THANK GOD, THIS IS THE MOST MENTALLY UNPLEASING SONG ON VOCALS EVER), and SNA(FF) and PTFM were the most aggravating ones.

For the former, the aforementioned terrible response for quick singing costed me several misses on "I could use a little muscle to get what I need". And I even choked on the stoned idea that is the last phrase. About the latter, a choke on the 2nd-to-last phrase, lots of dumb misses and such. One of the (if not THE) most undertiered GH5 song, and hardest FC, at least on the PS2 engine, for sure.

I won't post the scores on the LB's, as I'll get unfair advantage because of the different scoring system. Still, there's this thread, and another step for the 1st PS2 FSFC, I guess.

About the FSFC, I'll need to redo everything I did on PS2 for it to happen. But not with this really faulty GH5 disk. I'm pretty sure it won't let me play Voxtar, so I'll get a better disk later.

But for now, I won't get the PS2 version of Band Hero and dive on all of those FC's. I stopped while I had an awesome momentum, remember? I'll see what I can dig up on the 360 first. I technically FC'd "Steal My Kisses", and want to have a breach to work on "ABC". And I need to get that Hard FGFC. So, the PS2 stuff can wait. More soon!

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
Diex  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wat...

Did you get it so fast?! Wow thats very impressive dude, you rock!

I wish you good luck with BH now... Thats a big challenge.

chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tidus wrote:
"So Lonely" is my favorite song between the final eleven, that's why it was the last one.

Not a bad decision. But earlier, didn't you say you'd want to end on Mirror People because you hate the song? And that Monsoon was your second to last FC in GHWT for the same reason (the last one being for lulz)? Why would you plan to save a song you hate for the end when previously you had wanted to end on your favorites? (Of course, it was the easiest song you had left of the 11, but whatever)

Either way, good going. And I like that GH5 banner, too.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent going Tidus It took you so long to grab GH5, and even though some of the last ones were through PS2, your determination to FGFC had clearly been shown. You're a rising star here!

I know I posed the question about BH last night and I understand on how you want to get some stuff on the X360 first. Before you move onto the last of 'em, major congratulations for this feat

Click the card for my accomplishment thread!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 4393435608820667
arvain  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no excuses young man, gogogo on xbox and redo them all, that'll take 1-2 tries each, at most ! and gogo bh fgfc too x)

EDIT : no excuses for "not being assed to redo on xbox" i mean xP you did it once, i bet you'll get it faster the day you'll be motivated to do it again but i like being POWtruit-slapped, so go ahead chaosfreak =P

Last edited by arvain on Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

arvain wrote:
no excuses young man, gogogo on xbox and redo them all, that'll take 1-2 tries each, at most ! and gogo bh fgfc too x)

Hey, watch it, buster, unless you wanna get slapped around a bit with a large POWtrout.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AWESOME!!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, sick job you crazy motherfucker.

so is the engine more lax for PS2/wii on GH5/BH as well as on GHM/VH etc. i thought it was just the earlier games

anyway, congrats again
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Starchaser NI
Wooffus  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To answer the Wii query boss (and I know this isn't my own acc thread, but who cares ), GH5 and BH are so much stricter than the earlier games in the series. Otherwise, there'd probably be more people with a FGFC on it as well as me (though the same can be said for Van Halen but think's getting close).

But yes, I'll let Tidus answer you on the PS2 front

Click the card for my accomplishment thread!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 4393435608820667
WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job!

You are going so fast

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone! That always makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside, ya know.

Diex - Next is Band Hero for sure, I'll need to have a reason to go PS2 again. In GH5's case, I was really tired. Returns, re-returns, and still the same results. I'm not tired of grinding for new FC's on BH yet, so we'll see.

Chaosfreak - People can change their minds, can't they? With the leniency of the PS2 version, I can choose something harder now. And I like changing my choice patterns too

Wooffus - Yeah, I'd need to take a clear conclusion first. But "ABC" would be strong candidate to be one of the songs that induce me into half-assing stuff again, at least at this rate

Arvain - *slaps him around a lot, not a bit, with a large (POW)Trout* >_____________________>

Banobi - Welcome, and thanks!

Boss - That was good to prove a point, I guess. Now it's time for the final veredict. The PS2 engine is more lenient than the other 3, and it's always been like this through the series, unlike the thought about "PS2/Wii vs. PS3/360". As for GH5/BH, I'd say, in terms of strictness: PS2 < 360/PS3/Wii, as many Wii players say that GH5 is much harder than the previous installment, GH:SH/GH. As for the GHWT and its variants, it probably goes: PS2 < Wii < 360/PS3. That's what I thought, especially after GH:VH. I said so many times to Wooffus that I'm out of her league, and I never take this back. How the hell can she struggle more than me on some of the harder songs? So I assume that the PS2 software is really limited to make a more balanced and realistic vocal engine, or something of sort.

WhYYZ - If I could go that fast outside of the PS2 versions, that'd be great. But for now, nothing but a dream

So, guys and girls, I'm doing great, despite the lack of contact. I did play some GH5, but on 360. My PS2 version's disk is scratched to death, causing loadings of over 2 minutes (around 2m20sec), unlike the 30~40 seconds of a natural loading. So no Voxtar. And I had to readapt anyway, so I can keep the Band Hero journey and go back to that momentum. By far, the best redux was "Sultans of Swing", in around 4 tries. I also redid some old FC's, just to get big improvements *stares at Cigarettes, Wedding Bands*

But it was just reduxing. Grinding for the remaining eleven can still go burn in hell, as all I can get is Mirror People, and a narrow, NARROW victory against DYFLWD.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That drama over what you're saying happened...sorry to hear. As i've said, I have my fair share of putting up with similiar crap.

Your GH5 for PS2 got scratched? Darn. I hope you find whoever might have done that and give them a piece of what they deserve. Speaking of scratched discs, lrn2getanothercopyofbeatles.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaosfreak - Yeah, I took too much shit. I had update with the whole history, but I figured out that I should keep that whole drama to a minimum, so I undid the update. I'll just buy a new copy, and take good care of it, much like I did with my new RB1 copy.

I didn't play Expert, but after taking so much shit all of that time, I did what I think it can be a step to improve on this song, so I can at least break 95% on Expert.

If there was that much drama behind the Hard FC, let alone on Expert. I'll take the path calmly, get some new FC's, poke ABC, like I did on RB1 sometimes, when I was doing some reduxes, then poked Next to You to see what I can get. But I can't assure this FC will happen, just by a miracle.

Also, might as well go for the Hard FGFC in order to go for the Community FGFC, but the idea is going down because I'll be easily beaten by Arvain, who's FCing stuff there left, right and centre, while I enforced the policy of NEVER playing Vocals while my parents are at home. So I'll use Hard mostly to feel the song, take basis on the pitches, and do the adjustments to be able to hit them on Expert.

arvain  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good, now that you've got it on Hard, expert won't take so long !

note : wtf, people scratching your disc intentionally ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 90, 91, 92  Next
Page 78 of 92

Jump to: