ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
One Way or Another - "I'll getcha, i'll getcha"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:37 am    Post subject: One Way or Another - "I'll getcha, i'll getcha" Reply with quote

Yep, it's the same two phrases everone struggles with. I've got one down, but the other not so much.

I'll - ?
get - E
cha, - C#
i'll - F#
get - Bb
cha - F#

I can't find the note the first "I'll" lies on. I hit it twice with a D on that note, but can't do it consistently. For the second short phrase, though:

I'm gonna - B (that note goes B > A, but the A pitch is so small that from my experience, going for that A tends to hurt more than it helps.)
trick - F#
ya, - E
i'll - F#
trick - Bb
ya - F#

boss thinks this is the hardest phrase in the game. I hit that phrase in practice three times in a row last night with this method (so this should help anyone else if they were looking for tips on it). So how do I hit the first one?

Also, is it possible to get both freeforms during the guitar solo under star power? I know a full bar going out of the first one after being boosted looks like it would just barely make it, but i'm not certain if it's possible or not.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being the current global 1st for this song, I can tell you that it IS possible to get both freeforms under Star Power if you time it just right.

As for the first tricky section, I'll label the notes here for you:

- I'll - D
- get- - F#
- -cha, - E
- I'll - F#
- get- - A
- -cha - F#

Unless my timing ends up going completely wrong, these notes helped me nail that section every time. I hope it helps you too

Click the card for my accomplishment thread!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 4393435608820667
arvain  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as for the freeforms, i have yet to try, since i am now almost consistent with the "i'll getcha" phrases, but i think it may be possible.

Also, for the first note of the first short phrase (which i was missing the most), i'm pretty sure it's the same note as "win" in the phrase before Have to confirm that, but that should be close, cause i got a green flash sometimes on that one with this.

Anyway, good luck you'll get it, you'll get it

EDIT : <___________________________< nevermind, ninja, useless post now.
chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, just got the FC with Wooffus' method on those two phrases. I thought I was doing it right how I had it posted, but apparently not. However, I made it to the freeforms with a full bar of SP twice, and neither time was I able to get them both under SP.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: