Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Tidus' WoR XVox: Epic songs for epic friends! [GH Vox FSFC]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 90, 91, 92  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wooffus  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somos jóvenes, angustia a angustia estamos, ni promesas, ni demandas (that must've come out horribly wrong)

I saw your runs last night, and I honestly thought you tried to make the FFX-2 cast your backing band until you told me =P (I could give that a go myself, see what I can come up with...)

Still a pair of great runs, managed to enjoy them immensely

(Why do i keep starting new pages every time I post?...)

Click the card for my accomplishment thread!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 4393435608820667
tidus  

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Wooffus, I actually gave that stuff a chance, I liked it, although I don't have any of Paine's clothes unlocked, so I did more improv.

(Delayed update due to home's connection getting cut off)

I discovered SH back on February '07, after a discussion on GameFAQs about the possibility of scoring one million on a GH2 song. Then, almost 3 months later, I joined SH to track my own scores. Despite I only started my forum activity at late '07, this is still a very special date, and a chance to deliver another vocal FC vid, and look back on who I was on that day, and who I am today, rhythm-gaming-wise.

It's something of high difficulty, and hadn't much room (and especially time) to perform. Of course I can sing it much better without the terrible conditions imposed inside the game There you go, and thank you, ScoreHero!

"Sultans of Swing" XVox FC

And no, I didn't mean to counteract any recently posted vid

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
arvain  

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey tidus happy SH birthdaaaaay !!! wOOt !! Also, SoS vox on vid, that's pretty cool nice job !!

(didn't realize before, you joined the day of St-Sylvain (which is my name, obviously x) ) may 4th ftw ^^)
lilirock  

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy 3rd SH anniversary Tidus! Wow 3 years already, time goes by so fast You've definitely came a long way since you joined, I hope you're proud of everything you accomplished here

Btw I started playing again (a litttle at least..), and soon hopefully I'll have more time to be active here as well!

Also loved the Sultans of Swing Vox FC vid! Wow the song seems ridiculously hard :S Great job on it!

tidus wrote: I really thought about you and your sexy calm fretting!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PMS lilirock
Wooffus  

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything I needed to state is on YT anyway - happy 3 years of GH pwnage

Click the card for my accomplishment thread!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 4393435608820667
werelord  

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy SH anniversary! And Sultans of Swing is a great song to FC in honor of it not only is it a hard song and a dreaded S song but it is an epic song too. Good job!

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, that was a nice FC. Pretty fun to watch. Odd though, that at one point you re-FC it so quickly and the next it takes a lot of time again.

And congrats on making it three years here, that's always nice to think about.

But in that BH vid you had up, I thought your guitarist was wearing an orange jacket (kinda reminded me of your RB1 character). And in that one, she looks a lot like Yuna from the FFX games herself (I don't know jack about FFX, blah).

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 years is a long time! I wish I could be around that long, but I really doubt GH/RB/SH will still be around in 2 more years.

And nice work with the re-FC (of a very tricky song) of course.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the cheers, guys and girls! I'm on a really awkward situation, ya know.

Arvain - Actually, my SH anniversary was one day before, because all of the problems that made me delay my update. Still, it's cool

Lili - I'm also proud of everything you've done, despite the current issues with time that you've been dealing with (but for a good cause nonetheless). Can't wait to see what card you got under your sleeve besides your latest video.

Wooffus - Besides the issues with the lack of a guitar controller (and the skill on it anyway) to unlock more stuff, I'd like to thank you a lot for those formulas. I've tried previously to copy them, but no success. And, out of curiosity, which song did you expect for this specific vid?

Werelord - Yes, talk about honor. I took the courage to act as a real SHer, instead of bring just another player clinging to thoughts of people who watch vocal FC vids and judge them with a completely paralel purpose to the video's. And, it's a classic after all.

Chaosfreak - It doesn't take that much time when you just hum the hell outta that shit (5 tries at most for the 2nd FC). But on the other hand, try to articulate the lyrics, get 1 hour of restarts and a voice already getting tired, just to get a half-kinda-stylish, half-very-robotic run. That's a pain in the ass.

Regarding the characters, I simply did another. The guitarist you saw on my BH vid was done with that exact purpose of assembling my RB1 character.

B-Fuzz - I believe that even if GH/RB eventually stops getting new installments, the hardcore fans will keep sharing the stuff here, and then you can be able to hang here for longer. C'mon, be optimist!

Right now, lazy Tidus is lazy. I'll find a chance to buy BH for the PS2, and finish that shit once and for all. Haven't been really interested on playing vocals lately and such. Basically, all I'm interested to is to make videos, maybe I can get at least one video per week, if my confidency increases the options I can pick. I mostly played Borderlands, with or without my parents at home, and the noise from the machines at the neighbor's home (remember that reform I was talking about?) didn't help when I tried to play Band Hero and ended up ragequitting like 20 minutes later. So, I'm not on a good mood for that stuff, unless an eventual GH Vox league is guaranteed to start.

*EDIT* So well, I'll be one year older on this Sunday, and due to the interest with competitive vocals fading away on the latest week, I didn't pull off nothing. But I thought I'd tell that I'm okay, so no need to be scared! Maybe I can go back to GHWT to get full-game FC with at least 92% or maybe 93% (92% is more realistic though), but my priority is to get Band Hero for the PS2 (haven't had a real chance to grab it ) and to upload weekly vids, for which I chose Thursday as the day to upload them. Nothing else, for now. See you all later.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
lilirock  

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Birthday Tidus!! Hope you have a wonderful day! Here's MY GIFT Hope you like it! And funny how we share a birthday today ;)

Btw, don't worry about wanting to take a break from competitive Vocals.. you certainly deserve it XD

tidus wrote: I really thought about you and your sexy calm fretting!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PMS lilirock
chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy birthday, man. You deserve it.

Well now that you're 21, there's much more that you'll be able to do irl. I wonder if there's anything you'd REALLY like to do? */me goes and gets six bottles of beer, one for tidus and five for his girls* But don't overdo yourself.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy birthday tidus !!!! yay for getting one year older !! haha i can't wait to see you setting moar goals for that new year ! Gogogo 92% !

.....hey , where are all the cookies, and chocolate cake, and drinks ?
tidus  

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone! <3

Lili - Love ya, for the gift AND the refresh from all of those comparisons between my situation to another from other player who's like 1 or 2 notes away from an FGFC. Things got worn out the workers worry me despite there was no yelling at all so far, but luckily I'm still having fun doing those vids.

Chaosfreak - That would be so on your land (and maybe other countries), but on Brazil, I'm allowed to drink since 2007, when I turned 18 But I'm not the kind of person who goes out everytime anymore, I get tired with all of the routine and such.

Arvain - Not too fast, it's all about the vids (and get the goddamn PS2 version of BH I guess). I gave GHWT a shot, and I can't seem to FC anything with few tries. All I got was a lousy 93% FC on "Santeria", and that's not something to be content with.

I had a GHWT session today, and the results were expected. For someone who was playing because I have to. At late November of '08, I met a horsey after having my skills going down. It taught me a lesson. About playing because YOU WANT, not because you have to. I'll wait for some fresh game to raise my competitive spirit, and in the meantime play some Borderlands, and FFXIII when I get it. I'll do the videos, this time under a project called...

The Memorial of a Tired Vocalist

Basically FC's I already got, but on videos, with the best attempt possible at articulating the lyrics. Say whatever you want to, new FC's for now only on BHPS2 when I get it.

On the brightside, this birthday was really awesome, even if I couldn't do to much socially. It's a Sunday, so people mostly go sleep. And it's a mother-centered day, after all. Between lots of messages from friends from both RL and Internet spectres and such, I got gifts from SG, Lili and Wooffus. What a pride of having these three as friends!

Now wait for the Thursday, there'll be a fresh vid on that day. Tip? It's from GHWT!

arvain  

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh cool, another project ? More vids on ghwt, that can only be good ^^

Also, i'm very sorry that i couldn't get you a video, the one i had in my mind, i tried for a few days but it never worked For some reason i kept missing notes so my hands were empty T__T (a song requested aaaages ago (by you obv.)) so is it ok if i get it another time ? cause you deserve some pretty good performance, don't you =)
tidus  

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arvain - Don't worry, take your time!

First of all, I got Band Hero for the PS2. Alright, I have the game, and the key to unlock the final strecth for the FSFC. But...what about my freaking throat. I had to get through this whole Friday with a throat in state of insane pain. I can't do all of the octave witchcrafting with a throat like this. I have to recover from the flu, and just focus on the vids. Consistent stuff.

And...I know you may not find it the best singing (and especially NOT the best accuracy), but I LOVE this song, so I had to get a vid of it. There it is, this week's video. Enjoy!

"Spiderwebs" XVox FC

Also, I got to record an extra video. That'll go to the backlog, but expect the same nasal voice, plus some hilariousness. See ya later!

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 90, 91, 92  Next
Page 80 of 92

Jump to: