ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
"SUPER" Street Fighter 4 "Arcade Edition"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zman10894  

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squirrel wrote:
It depends on work as well, it might be 630, but I'm sure someone can start it off. ^_^

If you or Ben can't start it off, I can. I got nothing to do on Friday evening.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: MrMilksop94
benlikesthesalsa  

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive been sucking balls lately just had a 8 in a row losing streak with Bison so I may not have my A Game tomarrow

Good news I found was this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lG06m_NDbM
It really does go great with everything

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly I don't think I'll be able to play everyone tommorow, Iron Man 2 is getting in the way and I wont be back till like, 6:30 PST. If people are still playing around that time though I'll join.
Ben if it's anything you're probably still getting used to your stick, give it some time and you'll be playing back to what you used to, and better before you know it.
benlikesthesalsa  

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kirbyatic wrote:
Sadly I don't think I'll be able to play everyone tommorow, Iron Man 2 is getting in the way and I wont be back till like, 6:30 PST. If people are still playing around that time though I'll join.
Ben if it's anything you're probably still getting used to your stick, give it some time and you'll be playing back to what you used to, and better before you know it.

I dont know if I will be on by then because I have to leave around 8-9est due to prior engagements but Im sure Sottle, Squrrel or Zman can host in my absence. As for the stick I hope so cause I cant get worse

Location: Wyano, PA (Come visit! My gameroom is always open.)

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kirbyatic wrote:

I'll be playing all night. Buying a 12 pack of beer, and going to have fun with you guys.
Sottle  

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, i'm gonna start playing soonish. Send me invites whenever.

View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Sottle PSN Name: Sottle Wii Friend Code: 1365547015982980
Squirrel  

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be ready to go at 7PM EST. Be there!
Incognito  

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm playing now, Cobra Smash is my GT if anyone wants to play some matches beforehand.
benlikesthesalsa  

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im done but Squirrel Sottle and Cobra are still playing so ask one of them for a invite

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cobra left, and XBL just quit on me. I was streaming fine, but no XBL, it was really weird...

So I guess we're done for tonight. A little early than I wanted, but that was due to beyond my control.

Good matches everyone, next week, same bat time, same bat channel!
Kirbyatic  

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those who want to see some crazy tourney play this weekend, here's the stream for MWC: http://www.ustream.tv/channel-popup/leveluplive
reikonkeiri  

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was at mwc. shit was real but i mostly went to play bb. went 2 and out in sf
LemonMeringue  

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frame data for SSF4 is out on eventhubs

http://btjunkie.org/torrent/Super-Street-Fighter-4-SSF4-Hitbox-Data/4196097c2b60c106b4ad11301a0f33ac5bcd0dc8e44d

Torrent including videos with hitboxes turned on for all moves for all characters in SSF4 (as far as I can tell). 9 gigs large, but is divided into folders for the different characters.

nanos gigantium humeris insidentes
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Lemeng Meringue
benlikesthesalsa  

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone else will have to start a SH night I got to be 30 miles away from my Xbox for the weekend so who calls it is more than welcome to host it

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kirbyatic wrote:
For those who want to see some crazy tourney play this weekend, here's the stream for MWC: http://www.ustream.tv/channel-popup/leveluplive

Blast from the past Kirb, Jsmash got fucking third place there! He only lost to two guys who both have been with the series for over ten years, who would've thought our smash clan would ever produce something fucking good haha

And as for my custom stick I mentioned loooooooong ago, the guy is still working on it I have to say I'm disappointed in the time it's taking seeing as he said it normally only takes twelve days, but I'll be posting this shit as soon as it's done!

PriestMLH? He's a rubber chicken with robotic guitar playing giblets.

Unless you are a volcanic robot from space or a chicken with robotic giblets, don't compare yourself to those folk. Each accomplishment is an accomplishment, no matter what people before you did.

[12:44] Kiriyama: Knights of CYDOOOOOOONIA- Cough medicine, with clout!
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: CuriousJewbeard
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51, 52, 53  Next
Page 36 of 53

Jump to: