SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
psx: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kubuh  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, what can I say that hasn't been said already :P

Fucking amazing FC you got right there and having 63 GH2X FC's is just :O :O :O :O :O O: :O :O :O :O (Yes, I know there's a backwards head in there)

Gooc luck with Jordan and all that usual shit, I'm sure you can get it eventually :P (I still hate you for hitting C2 though )

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pas26 - I've hit B1 many times on full speed :P The tapping itself is fine, I just need to get my mind around the fact that at the start of B2 I've gotta go from hitting those ascending trips to going straight back into tapping. B2 is the only section of Jordan I've yet to hit on full speed. The only other issue for me is having something resembling consistency on... well... the entire song :P

Fug - Yeah, never REALLY needed help, just needed to stop missing notes (who would've thought that'd be a key to this "FC" business we all know and love dearly :O). I spent a good 6 hours on it yesterday (its now early morning, why the fuck am I awake D, and only FCed to 9 once, damned not-as-consistent-as-my-strumming fretting >_> (that sentence looked a LOT prettier and sensical in my head than it came out) Motivation can be an amazing thing though ^_^

Confury - Yay, I'm motivating people now!

fudrick - Yeah, I'm not sure a reFC will work in the same manner, but who knows! Actually, it probably won't do much for me because Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce comes out here tomorrow, and I'll be playing that for a fair while, and definitely not any plastic instruments lol.

Cheers to everybody. I think I'm gonna go back to sleep, even though I'm still super excited that this happened ^_^

Jordan will fall, but I've still got a helluva lot of work ahead of me before I can realistically say to myself "inb4 FC"
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are clearly the best kiwistralian ever.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
MasterFenSH  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will you ever stop being so good?

Will #64 ever happen?

Please subscribe to my channel, new videos added frequently!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also please visit my accomplishments thread, I'm going for 40 GH2 FCs!!

Last edited by MasterFenSH on Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
BigFatBob  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF you're not supposed to be good at this game. Quit your shit right now.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: BigFatBob08
pizzzapizza  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:45 am    Post subject: Re: psx: GH2X: FC #63 HANGAR 18!!! (vid's up!) Reply with quote

good job on the hangar 18 video on expert video!
Graf  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is unbelievable. I seriously said, "Oh WOW" when I saw your thread title. I remember a time long ago where a friend of mine (Rickles here on the forums) discussed what makes a player good. He told me that a good player was someone capable of many FC's, and an amazing player could FC Hangar 18. I remember us talking about that and seeing munkyzero's FC of Hangar 18 in the forums only days later. Seeing you join the club of the elite brings a smile to my face. You deserve it, along with every bit of glory that comes with it.

And with that I raise my glass to you, psx. Keep up the good work you are well known for. You continue to improve your skills and amaze people in the process. Keep it going and fake plastic rock in the free world

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GH3X: FC #50 The Way It Ends!!!

WHEEEEEEEEEE! Sadly no video (I know you guys wanted to hear me mute the song with my strumming prowess, sorry kids ).

So fun fact, stamina was pretty much my major issue with this song (yes, its true, despite Misirlou hax-fest-day and whatnot). My arms would normally die pretty damn quickly, like around the 1st chorus, to which I'd normally just tell the song to go fuck itself yet again, and yet tonight my arms felt pretty damn good about the song, resulting in FCing the song 3rd run tonight. T'is only the 2nd time I've ever FCed to the solo (said run resulted in a -9 all in the solo, which was a high score that I ended up never submitting at the time whoops). YAY STRUMMING!

In before "You should've had this a long time ago" "Why is this only #50" "That's a nice FC, BUT CAN YOU GET WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG???" "WHY NO VIDEO???" "Where's my shoutout???" "Go back to GH2" "lrn2play hard noob" "Terrible score loser" "Liar! You said Impulse would be FC #50 in the GH3 rivalry thread!" and other such comments.

Most importantly though: FUCK YEAH BITCHES WOOOOOOOO!!!
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wait wait wait... you mean you didn't have this yet? but... but... but... you're the strumming king?

Seriously, nice job... making it to the solo is the hard part, really... but once you get used to it (aka get the stamina) it really isn't that bad. Think you'll go for 67 FCs soon?

Oh, and congrats on H18 if I didn't say so earlier... great FC, haha.
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
Kubuh  

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should've had this a long time ago and Why is this only #50? It's a nice FC, BUT CAN YOU GET WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG??? WHY NO VIDEO??? Oh, where's my shoutout??? Go back to GH2 and lrn2play hard noob. Terrible score loser and you're a Liar! You said Impulse would be FC #50 in the GH3 rivalry thread!

<3

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you're mean and junk. Getting one of the five FCs I don't have as number 50... JERK

Nah, congrats. I really can't even come close to this one. You should be able to get 65+ real soon if you can get this
LemonMeringue  

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job on hitting those notes

nanos gigantium humeris insidentes
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Lemeng Meringue
toymachine  

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not surprised
strumming etc
dave0113  

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kubuh wrote:
You should've had this a long time ago and Why is this only #50? It's a nice FC, BUT CAN YOU GET WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG??? WHY NO VIDEO??? Oh, where's my shoutout??? Go back to GH2 and lrn2play hard noob. Terrible score loser and you're a Liar! You said Impulse would be FC #50 in the GH3 rivalry thread!

<3

^ This. But seriously though, very nice job! This is arguably the 4th to 6th hardest FC in the game (some might argue for Holiday In Cambodia or Take This Life).
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave0113 wrote:
This is arguably the 4th to 6th hardest FC in the game (some might argue for Holiday In Cambodia or Take This Life).

I actually personally would argue that getting TWIE as #50 is significantly harder than either of those :p heh I won't mention what I got as #50

Hopefully now that you have TWIE, you will be able to figure out those dastardly chords in When You Were Young. You did get Spiderwebs on Hard after all, so we know the impossible can happen ;)

Now hurry up and pass my GH3 FC count please. <3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 68, 69, 70  Next
Page 63 of 70

Jump to: