Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Tidus' WoR XVox: Epic songs for epic friends! [GH Vox FSFC]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 81, 82, 83 ... 90, 91, 92  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tidus  

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone, now for replies and a quick update for the sake of informing that there are roughly 10 songs remaining!

Wooffus - Wow, I didn't knew that Bieber covered that song! That wasn't my purpose at all, trust me, even though I had to because of that glitchy engine. Either way, with the most painful songs out of my way, I can get more without wasting too much time. (spending 2 hours with ABC and Y.M.C.A., counting break for cooking and waiting for a haulage on my home's side to be finished, wasn't good at all )

Arvain - I could do the same with American Pie, but there were few short phrases, unlike Rock Star, despite the faster SP consumption on the latter. I really hope I don't have to go "soprano" for too many times, I was lucky for not having to on these 3 FCs!

Chaosfreak - Totally true, despite all of that fear for Steal My Kisses and shit made ABC seem simple as Do-Re-Mi. Really, just knowing the pitches and planning properly the spots to gasp for air? That's all? On-key or not, that stuff is too much for my poor brains!

Kire and RTS - I'll get there real soon!

In which Digimon Movie "The Impression That I Get" was featured on? o_O Anyway, no testicle-smashing session on the verses and bridge. It fell quickly, and I'm glad that I did it earlier at morning, to catch a cold set of pipes to make a soft tune. Same for the other songs. "A Million Ways" should be learned and performed on the 360 engine soon on a weekly vid, that song should be great for my range.

Breakdown for the remaining songs. Again, alphabetical order is the way to go.

1. Back Again - Should be the hardest one by a long shot, so taking it down will be the very first priority. Also, not too much familiar with this song.
2. Black Cat - Short phrases. Poor familiarity, only went through the song twice.
3. If You Could Only See - Very poor familiarity with the song. Also, octave strategy for this one...
4. L.E.S. Artistes - Never played this song. It won't be a seven-headed beast though, will it?
5. Mr. Roboto - Will get there in an instant, trust me.
6. Paralyzer - Probably the easiest of the bunch, familiarity isn't that much in order, but it's alright.
7. Santa Monica - Very poor familiarity, also a pretty tricky song.
8. Sugar, We're Going Down - Never played or heard this song, really. Of all of the Fall Out Boy songs I listened to against my own will, this song isn't on the list.
9. Take Back the City - Poor familiarity, price paid for unability to get DLC (this song is also Rock Band DLC). Octave strategy will be tricky too.
10. Warwick Avenue - Poor familiarity for the 8761874187647th time, but my falsetto should work well on it.

Wish me luck!

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
Wooffus  

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naw, I didn't say that Bieber covered Harper (I don't even know if he did); since he got a lot of stick for "singing like a girl", I thought it was rare that you were also singing like a girl apparently.
But still, you're really demolishing them now. Be on the watchout for "Back Again" though as it took me a while to take it down.
Though, I said the same to dr00bles and he cleared it in 15 minutes, so disregard my thoughts. >_>

Whichever, go go FGFC!

Click the card for my accomplishment thread!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 4393435608820667
werelord  

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're on the home stretch you can do this!

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooooh, looks like you're getting there. ;)

So from what you said, this version of BH feels...strict? Much moreso than the WT-era games?

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone! For now, I'd like to make things quick due to my scarce time and such.

Finally made it!

This time, I was really amazed at how I dealt with the remaining 10. Eight FCs on the worse period to play, the morning! Back Again didn't take that long. Lucky me, lucky me. Santa Monica is surely the most underrated BH song by far, lots of chokes.

These were the two last FCs after the dinner. Warwick Avenue had some coincidences with my current feelings about grindfests. "Spend a hour, no more than two", and the freedom references. Mr. Roboto, the most "epic" song between the 21, was the final one because of the mentioned epic factor, and the fact that I've been (without any regrets) a robot myself through most of the journey.

For now, the lookback, the impressions and stuff will have to wait. My time here is limited, and I don't have the notepad file with me anyway. Thanks everyone who cheered me up through all of this process, that won't be forgotten!

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
Rtsdeathreaper  

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay \o/ Congrats on such an epic accomplishment. A RB FSFC is lolez compared to GH, and for this epic feat, here's some e-cookies:

Grats again man What are you gonna work on now?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RTS Deathreaper
arvain  

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, so you got it woot nice ! I know what you're going to do next ....... drums !! Also i imagine you singing "i want to be free" or "we'll spend an hour, but no more than two" while getting annoyed by chokes and mistakes xD!

And wtf is with that red reflexion, it always scares the hell out of me !! =O
Wooffus  

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm assuming that's coming from Tidus's windows. :P
But well done on the full series FC! What a track to end it on too - "Mr Roboto". Be glad that you managed to achieve the milestone after working so hard, so it's clearly worth a great break from it all now. Congratulations!

Like all people that get posed the question, what exactly are you going to do next now that you've cleared this mammoth task?

Click the card for my accomplishment thread!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 4393435608820667
irving12345  

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome job congrats many of us want to be in the club but at least I will probably never make it

And the same questions once again what are you going to do next?? RB????

B-Fuzz  

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay you finally got it! I know a lot of hard work and dedication was put into this, and I salute you good sir.

And uh well...since you're done with the FSFC...can I haz your GH5 engine skillz?

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations!!!!

I remember many times - some very recent - when you were fully convinced that you'd never get the full series FC. Look how incredibly far you've come!

What an inspiration you are you those who have ever doubted themselves. Here's to Tidus, and to all those who may be a better vocalist for his journey.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, an amazing feat! Congratulations!

Now Available in e-book format! Book 1 Book 2
Otharia - Science Fiction/Fantasy from some aspiring writers, check it out! Updates weekly!
werelord  

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

B-Fuzz wrote:

And uh well...since you're done with the FSFC...can I haz your GH5 engine skillz?

No give to me plz. Anyway congratulations on your FSFC I wish I could join that club...great ending with an epic song such as Mr. Roboto and lol at the reason.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's something I can't even dream of getting!

Nice job!
I can't wait for the lookback, the impressions and stuff!

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job Tidus. GH vox FSFC is batshit crazy and then some.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 81, 82, 83 ... 90, 91, 92  Next
Page 82 of 92

Jump to: