SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
psx: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obligatory reply to some because I can:

alexhaz64 - Yeah, for the most part stamina was the issue and not really much else (crazy concept, me having troubles continuously strumming despite having FCed Twilight of the Thunder God Bass with ease, spent hours straight on Thrasher Bass to firstly 5*, and then GS, Misirlou-fest, and other such stupidity). Yesterday my arms apparently felt like doing it. It's pretty weird though. I have this wonderful ability of just knowing that an FC is gonna fall. TWIE was said FC yesterday (and I only had 3 runs of it), and it has happened plenty of times in the past, including PWM, Six, H18.

As for getting to 67 FCs, that is on the card (and getting more FCs was the main reason I joined dave's GH3 rivalry). The only difference though is that my 67 (at least at this point in time) includes RaBl but does not include BIF. BIF kicks my arse so hard at the moment, it really does, so I've deemed it impossible. Yep.

And yeah, I assume you were just too busy chasing H18 yourself to congratulate me on it lol.

Kubuh - In after lololololol <3

eddaket - The correct terminology is "DOUCHEBAGMOD" kthx.

LemonMeringue - Why thank you for those kind words.

toymachine - You forgot "yay strumming!"

dave0113 - I'd argue placing BIF well ahead of everything else ever, but that's just me <_<. Funny that I also already have the other two songs you've mentioned :P

dramacomic - I'll catch up to you in due time Ben ^_^ Not with When You Were Young though, that shit is intense.
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
Davers  

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is such an awesome FC I'm with you in that my arm just dies around the first chorus. Congrats on getting this as #50! Quite impressive.

Also, on a side note, this song needs to be in GH6 just for the drums <.<
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GHWTH FGFC including ALL DLC ^_^

http://www.scorehero.com/scores.php?user=13749&group=7&game=17&platform=2&size=1&inst1=1&inst=1&tier=1&diff=3&team=0&sort=10

I suggest following that link and reading the wonderful comments I left on all 158 DLC songs ^_^

So anywho, time for a change of pace... in more ways than one. About a couple months ago I finally got around to finishing off the on-disc songs in WT (in this particular case, the remaining songs were Zakk Wylde Battle, Hot For Teacher, Never Too Late, Sweet Home Alabama, Love Removal Machine, and Spiderwebs >_>) and had this thought. I REALLY had this urge to FC all the DLC as well on hard. Strange urge, I know, but the hard player in me cannot resist going for more hard FCs ^_^

It got off to a slow start, 11 on one day, and 12 on another day a week later, and then nothing until last week. And then it kinda picked up pace (the following is FCs by day count):

1 (iirc, I got REALLY frustrated at Down With Disease, so I played something else that day, I think I got it fairly quickly when I went back to it though)
4 (again, same scenario, except with The End Of The Line, which I think ended up being the song that gave me the most grief amongst the entirety of the DLC)
30 (fun fact, Mama Mae took me an hour because I was shit tired at that point a couple days ago, if I weren't so tired I would've probably FCed it first or second try, but instead kept making stupid mistakes)
And then finally the remaining 47 (yes, that says 47) songs all done today... errm... yesterday seeing as its just gone past midnight for me here >_>

I had a LOT of fun running through these songs. There are a lot of fun stuff in amongst the WT DLC, and there's also a LOT of points on offer with the squillions of chords riddled throughout the 158 songs. Fun times were had, especially the past 4 days, which I just worked out that I'd knocked off 113 songs in that time, sheesh o_O

Before anybody asks, I do have all intentions of following suit on bass too. Inb4 another 242 FCs >_>

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
prebensoerensen  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool fcs man hope you get all the bass fcs tomorrow
cptjarryd  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

now FC the GHWTH DLC on NTSC LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOL

But seriously, you rock \m/
Kubuh  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you hit many of the colored frets that are supposed to be different notes.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheater
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ubber nice. congratz. its fun to see im not the only one to own every WT DLC !!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is an impressive accomplishment. I don't think I would have the patience to go through that many DLC songs. Well done.
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now THAT is a Full Game FC. Damn nice work Bjan.

Awesome comments, too

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is so nice man, congrats on awesome achievement/comment box thing that I DID read xD
Now on PS3...
My Below Average Achievements
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GH1H FC #47: Texas Fucking Flood!!!

Oh hello, its been over a year since I last bumped this here thread. FCed a fair few things in my time. Anywho, I played this particular song just twice this afternoon. Missed a whole bunch of times first run, and then the following pic occurred second time around.

Well, I suppose this is #48 considering I've FCed Trippollette too in recent times, but eh. For those not aware of my background on this song, I link you to horrors from 2 and a half years ago! Yep, this bastard thing's been tormenting me for a bloody long time. Sooooooooooooo relieved that I can finally say I've FCed all of GH1H. About. Bloody. Time.

Still shakin'. I don't remember the last FC that left me shaking this goddamn much. It's still on my screen, and will probably remain there until I've at least had dinner. Finally off the GH1H train woo!

But yeah, you know this FC means a HELLUVA lot to me when I'm bumping my ***** thread for the first time in over a year. Still slowly toiling away at other stuff, a lot of it arguably more difficult, and I've even accomplished a bunch of other stuff that could also be argued as far more difficult, but this just had to be thrown in this thread. So overjoyed.

For those playing at home, that does make 209/211 on hard, with only One (which I'd just hit FSA for the first time in practice the other day), and some Fire, Flames, going through them or some rubbish, dunno if you guys have heard of that song at all.

The-B.O.D.  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PSX that's awesome! Glad to see that you can finally put this demon to rest after such a long time. Texas Flood is a beast of an FC, only fitting for a beast like you :P

I really think you should go for 211/211, I'm sure you're more than capable of it
Doughboy  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic FC, sir. There are so many parts to get tripped up on, especially with the added pressure of having hit the other difficult parts before. The GH1H FGFC is quite epic too. <3.

Also, I'll echo the "gogo 211/211" sentiment: it sounds like you're getting the hang of One, and I'm sure you can hit everything in TTFAF, although I'm also sure hitting all of it in one run could very well require a ton of grinding . Good luck with those last two Hard FCs ^_^.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

long overdue is long overdue. good job psx. glad this mofo didnt let you down and got back to it to nail that hard song.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 68, 69, 70  Next
Page 64 of 70

Jump to: