ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S10 - GHWT Guitar - Expert Leagues
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shinycow17  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UndeadFil13QC wrote:
I'm surprised no one could figure out my second activation. It's not that hard, simply activate on the first O of measure 58. SP should end exactly before the last note of the next phrase.

Again, congrats Fug.

How many extra points does that get you? I can't really tell how that's any better than jugular's path O_o

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shinycow17 wrote:
UndeadFil13QC wrote:
I'm surprised no one could figure out my second activation. It's not that hard, simply activate on the first O of measure 58. SP should end exactly before the last note of the next phrase.

Again, congrats Fug.

How many extra points does that get you? I can't really tell how that's any better than jugular's path O_o

It gets you an extra 500, since activating at the O in measure 58 runs through the whammy sustain in m.64 the activation would end on the last RB in measure 64. Then since you used that beat of whammy, you'd be squeezing to the GY in m.86 for the 3rd activation instead of the R. Also I should mention that it's possible to fit in the RB before the start of the first activation and double squeeze to the RBO, but it'd be the equivalent of a Vinternoll2 double squeeze which hasn't happened yet sooooo yeah...

And congrats Fug on the win and to everyone else as well, it's been a fun season
My YouTube Channel: Jugulaur
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shinycow17 wrote:
UndeadFil13QC wrote:

Again, congrats Fug.

For the record, it's 608 points better (of course 3rd activation must be in measure 81, and you must get the GY chord in measure 86 under SP). I think I hit every other squeeze too, so my score should be incredibly hard to beat. First activation is in measure 34 if you didn't know.

EDIT: I think I got ninja'd.....

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
shinycow17  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UndeadFil13QC wrote:
shinycow17 wrote:
UndeadFil13QC wrote:

Again, congrats Fug.

For the record, it's 608 points better (of course 3rd activation must be in measure 81, and you must get the GY chord in measure 86 under SP). I think I hit every other squeeze too, so my score should be incredibly hard to beat. First activation is in measure 34 if you didn't know.

Oooooohhh I see now..I wasn't looking at it right. Thanks and yeah you got ninja'd lol. So you did get the RB chord in the 1st activation?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you to everyone that played a part in this league this season. I had a lot of fun! Hopefully we'll all be around for next season so we can do it all again.

Also, thanks for pointing out your SP adjustment on Crazy Train Undead. I've gotten the 1st activation squeeze twice now, but getting it AND FCing the rest of the song may be a little difficult. >_>

Accomplishment Thread - Nothing new... lol. | Youtube | S11 - GH2X Squeedlies Champion!
codemann8  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fug wrote:
shinycow17 wrote:
Woohoo I made it to the AAA-1 finals!!! and good luck fug..it'll be tough to beat you

Good luck to you too.

Also, NickyScissors, I'll draw my LM2T path on codemann's SP path website once he adjusts it so Macs work on the create page so you can go for the points you're missing. Just don't beat my score when you re-FC. :P

Done.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: codemann8 PSN Name: codemann8
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shinycow17 wrote:
UndeadFil13QC wrote:
shinycow17 wrote:
UndeadFil13QC wrote:

Again, congrats Fug.

Oooooohhh I see now..I wasn't looking at it right. Thanks and yeah you got ninja'd lol. So you did get the RB chord in the 1st activation?

No I didn't, that one wasn't in my path because I found it too hard. I pretty much hit everything else though.

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
GHj0han  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shit shit!cant do hot for teacher on expert just all the others-.-
superspaz117  

Location: Pluto, occasionally hiding from Jesus in the centre of the sun

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GHj0han wrote:
shit shit!cant do hot for teacher on expert just all the others-.-

errrrr this thread is from the last season, not the current one, this thread is from 17 months ago
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27
Page 27 of 27

Jump to: