SHM: On Tour - Game Over!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
EmoArbiter  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unvote, Vote: dragoninforcer
At least pretend to give a reason when you hop on the bandwagon

My accomplishments|Season 11 GHM Division 2 Winner
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Emo Arbiter Wii Friend Code: 2162307103708276
TheLonging  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fugitive wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:
This further's my suspicion for you, though; why are you openly admitting to a wagon?

Because RVS/Beginning of game wagons are good. They help the game move along. TL would approve.

I would approve but that BW was pushed way too quickly based on one vote, if someone didn't unvote (was it Parama), and I continued to get voted, I could have easily been at L-1.

Shaguar got at what I want to say.

NavyCherub wrote:
AshleyWilis wrote:
hi for me Its something different...
It seems like Full sound full combo...
I mean It show passion and determination for my guitar
Smoke weed erryday.
OpenYourEyes  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaguar wrote:
Ok, here's what I got from all that:

DirtyCruncher voted TL because of the "scummy" informative post. Shortly after that, pman votes TL because he's trying too hard to look like a townie. After that, Fugi votes TL because a bandwagon helps move stuff along, then OYE jumps on the bandwagon too. Seems scummy to me, because all those players just jumped on when TL had a totally valid reason for putting up that post- to inform us noobs. Anyways, OYE unvotes, which makes me less suspicious of him. Also, DC brings our attention back to his "random vote" that started the bandwagon. With that, he is either trying to draw suspicion away from him because that was a legit random vote from an honest townie, or he's trying to make it seem like that so we won't think he's scum. To me, drawing attention back to his random vote that started the bw is scummy, maybe trying too hard to remind us that it was random?

I agree with TL, that bw was way too scummy if it was just meant to move the game along.

That's a great analysis. To be honest, I unvoted because he answered my question. I like to be nice sometimes. I'm voting for pman because his only post so far seemed WAY too suspicious to me.
Set all the tax rates to 9.
Fugitive  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorasgoof wrote:
Day 1 Vote Count:
Last post seen: OpenYourEyes

TheLonging (L-4)- (Parama), DirtyCruncher, pman5595, Fugitive, (OpenYourEyes)
OpenYourEyes (L-7)- (DemonHybrid), (TheLonging)
Parama (L-6)- EmoArbiter
EmoArbiter (L-7)- (Parama)
Fugitive (L-5)- Shaguar, DemonHybrid
pman5595 (L-3)- TheLonging, Parama, dragoninforcer, OpenYourEyes
dragoninforcer (L-5)- MehPlusRawr, FingerQuick

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

If you see any errors, please PM me.

Hey soras, I meant to comment on this earlier. Can you format the votals like the SHM3 ones... and like all other games where the person just has the number of votes on them, rather than how many left to be lynched. It's simpler to do and easier to read.

---

@TL and Shaguar - Wagons are suppose to form fast in RVS. Look how fast it's moving to real discussion.

That said, I actually like my vote. TL is far too concerned with 4 simple votes that obviously didn't have much reasoning than a townie should be.
OpenYourEyes  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fugitive wrote:
That said, I actually like my vote. TL is far too concerned with 4 simple votes that obviously didn't have much reasoning than a townie should be.

You know, I never even thought of that. However, I'd be worried if right at the start, four out of the seven people needed voted for me. That's a little frightening. It would suck to get kicked out first.
Fugitive  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OpenYourEyes wrote:
Fugitive wrote:

You know, I never even thought of that. However, I'd be worried if right at the start, four out of the seven people needed voted for me. That's a little frightening. It would suck to get kicked out first.

You're new though, TL has as much experience as me. He's knows better than to get freaked by an RVS bandwagon.
OpenYourEyes  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fugitive wrote:
OpenYourEyes wrote:
Fugitive wrote:

You're new though, TL has as much experience as me. He's knows better than to get freaked by an RVS bandwagon.

I'm keeping my vote on pman, but I'm starting to think pman and TL are both scum.
EmoArbiter  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see the pman case at all here, but I do see TL's

I like my vote where it is though

My accomplishments|Season 11 GHM Division 2 Winner
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Emo Arbiter Wii Friend Code: 2162307103708276
FingerQuick  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if pman is gonna say something soon. I know it's just kinda RVS right now, but I'd like to see what he has to say about the "bandwagon" on him.

Might get us somewhere

GHWoR Season 14 Leagues Champion
GH3 TTFAF FC - 6/3/2012
Join monthly GH3 Xbox LIVE GH Tournaments with us!

46|62|29|70|41|85|49|48|85|46|93|42
Full Series: 696/702
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: FingerQuickSH Wii Friend Code: 2581587414697466
Fugitive  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FISH HAS ARRIVED.

FQ - there is no decisive beginning and end to RVS. It ends at different times for different people, some tend to see it as ending gradually, and some always find a decisive end.

I'm still curious about what pman will say too.
pman5595  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not see the case on me. My one game related post was voting the most scummy person at the time of that post. I chose to do that instead of a random vote, although it was based on the same principle. Votes early in the game are good. Bandwagons early in the game are good, to make people defend themselves.

The bandwagon on me is good example. Although it has little to no merit, it is valuable because one can analyze the voters of the wagon, and my defense.

The scummiest person to me is still TheLonging because he didn't address the main reason for my vote. He seemed like he was TRYING to look like town. It didn't feel natural.

I would also like explanations for some votes on me. Parama, Dragoninforcer, OpenYourEyes, please give reasoning. FOS's on them until then

Proud Social Liberal. What are you? Post your result in your signature. Genius, genius, and genius.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
DemonHybrid  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaguar wrote:

I agree with TL, that bw was way too scummy if it was just meant to move the game along.

I agree also. You guys really have no basis if that basis is just that informative post.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: DemonHybrid23
OpenYourEyes  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was suspicious because you didn't really explain yourself. Yes, you said why, but it was very short. I'm not sure, it was a gut feeling. Now that you've explained yourself...

unvote
Fugitive  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DemonHybrid wrote:
Shaguar wrote:

I agree also. You guys really have no basis if that basis is just that informative post.

He did nothing scummy to deserve the bandwagon, agreed. BUT AFTER the bandwagon came he started acting scummy. That's where you guys are failing to see the scum-tells. Look at him before, during, and after all his votes.

town TL knows better than to be freaked by 4 RVS votes like that, I've said that before. I'm not liking his play so far. That's why my bandwagon, and originally an RVS votes stays where it is.
DemonHybrid  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Correct, but freaking out at this stage is a neutral tell to me. Wouldn't you be a bit worried if people started building a case against you for something as small as an informative post, even if you were town? However, I can see how he can freak out a little bit more if he's scum, so I see your point.

FoS: TheLonging
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: DemonHybrid23
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 71, 72, 73  Next
Page 11 of 73

Jump to: