SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Wooffus (vox) - FebMP vids+analysis; seeya on the blue side
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay for adding two more OGB FCs to your count. :P

And I like the Ice Cream Man vid, too. Especially your reactions "DARN IT WHY CAN'T I GET THIS SONG?!?!?!" Haha. I'll be sure to use it for pathing reference when I go to redux it.

By the way, I did get your PM, and I don't know what it could be that's causing so few people to show up in these forums. Maybe it's just that people don't care for vox accs here as they do guitar and drums. Or probably because at this time of year they might say they have better things to do. But...can I have some of your flavors, I know they would satisfy me as well

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo, reply time again. Thanks for checking out my boom bop bananas, dixie cups, all flavors and pushups too

arvain: What bass picture twice? Nah, it's since been fixed lol
Well I'll try my best, but like i said I don't even know if it'll be a regular feature. Those bleedin' drums have a lot to do with it, haha.

werelord/WarlordTM: Thanks, but like I said above on arvain, it all comes down to maintaining the strength to get more. It's gonna be a struggle, but I'll try my best

tidus: Nah, you definitely didn't overhype "Rock n' Roll Band". If anything, it's kind of underrated around here, which is weird considering it's a Boston song.
As for the quote, that was from a skype conversation between me and Stormi a couple of weeks back. I just thought it would be cool enough to be my quote of the moment

chaosfreak: You know, even though I'm currently global 1st on "Ice Cream Man", dr00bles pathed a lot better than me. He had 4k more than me before the first freeform, though we both still got 42k during the ending. I guess I just out-freeformed him somehow.
But as for the PM, I'm most likely guessing the latter. Like I said, every instrumentalist here is affected to some degree, and with it being a warm summer as well as a time of inactivity in gaming in general, I can pretty much put 2 together on this one.
And once again, great work on "One Way or Another"

And now I leave it here for today's update. You may think that the pop pack is lame, but the phrase count on one song in particular must be enough to convince otherwise. Or not?

---

Update: July 2nd 2010

Video Features:

Metallica: Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
DLC (Pop): Fireflies | Just Dance | This Love (YT | DM)

So we DID get a track pack this week after all. 3 songs of a sugary and sweet mainstream nature, and the best way to counter all that mush is with one of the creepier Metallica songs on-disc. If there's one way to be fearful for mental hospitals, then that had to be it. In all seriousness, the freeforms at the start were awkward to do, as was that ending, so probably not the easiest one to pull off.

Anyway, jumping ahead. The Pop track pack received a very quiet press release, probably even moreso than the Disney pack last month. And why not, Scorehero would break into a freakin' riot if it was made any clearer. -_- But although they may look dull to them, they are at least fun and challenging to do... on vocals. Let me bring up my analysis.

Fireflies - I must've been living under a rock if this single became a #1 hit in my country without me knowing it. But in all seriousness, it was one of the easier songs for me to learn, but the breakdown in the middle is so damn likely to get caught out on.

Just Dance - 104 phrases of madness. Is that the most we've seen in a DLC song btw? Anyway, it seemed fine for me to perform, but the more awkward thing as Colby O'Donis's bit in the middle; there are two phrases in there that were even throwbacks to the godawful chart conversions of the GHWT tracks to the GH5 engine. So of course I've had to sound a litlte softer there, and I was also extremely relieved when i got the FC too.

This Love - By far the most fun song for me to pull off. Being the most familiar with it too, it didn't take long to adapt to the pitches that the game wanted, even that godforsaken ending. There's even a phrase breakdown that could even rival "Plush" in the STP pack, but I'm pretty sure that this one is more likely to be re-FC'd when needed in comparison.

So yeah, that pretty much sums up the BH side a lot - not so great on the other instruments (maybe give or take the guitar part for Fireflies?), but just a bunch of innocent songs to a) get music-illiterate people involved with the series somehow, and b) really test the vocal chords. I'd love it if someone else can get "Just Dance" in particular, but I'm probably not gonna count on it for some time

Anyway, I'll be streaming again tonight, though it could be cut short with the events of tomorrow. But I'll make the best of it, and I'll see you all there

[This update has been archived here for the sake of the first post.]

Click the card for my accomplishment thread!

Last edited by Wooffus on Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 4393435608820667
superspaz117  

Location: Pluto, occasionally hiding from Jesus in the centre of the sun

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah pop pack is totally lame na just kidding, but since Welcome Home (Sanitarium) is one of my favourite songs ever, all I can say is you are pretty epic for making a video on that song

also, EPIC lolz at 3:58 and 4:11 on sanitarium

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sanitarium is an awesome song, one of my favourites from Metallica XD keep up the good stuff.
chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ What those two said, it's a cool song, but I remember it being annoying here and there, like with those low parts being (yeah I know, octave shifting), even though I got it on 360 in two tries (first being that darn second to last phrase choke).

Also, nice job with Just Dance, that's a lot of phrases o_O I personally think Lady Gaga's music isn't BAD, but she's kinda cheesy.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, what about our coop FC's?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reply time before I reveal the update:

superspaz: You try singing the songs and be convinced otherwise but knowing you, the anti-christ of TEF, you probably won't. Anyway, thanks for the response there, and sorry for those ridiculous hypes XD

Clifferd: See spaz, but a simple thanks would more suffice

chaosfreak: Yeah, like I said, the ending for Sanitarium was the hardest part for me to learn. So I can relate on those end chokes surely. :s But yeah, as for Lady Gaga, I think she's ridiculously overhyped in regards to the field of pop music, but that doesn't change the fact that her songs are beastly to pull off. And I still want to see someone do that bass+guitar solo person run too

supersoniclink: I linked to your acc. thread in the recent update, be happy with that. I just wish subject titles were longer so I can cram more in X__X

Thanks again you four, much appreciated!

And now, I point towards the update for the day. Pretty much I've been left feeling as if I've been karate chopped down, hitting the floor, and next thing I know... shawty got low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low.

Looks like I emphasized the 2 main songs of the update. :P

---

Update: July 5th 2010

Video Features:

GH5: We're an American Band
DLC: Let Love Rule (YT | DM)
BH Import: Kung Fu Fighting
Van Halen: White Wedding (Part 1)

Back to Monday again, and after one heck of a weekend too.
"We're an American Band" is a belated appropriate submission for July 4th yesterday. I don't celebrate it myself being British and all, but I understand how important it is on the stateside, so there we go.
"White Wedding" is also appropriate because I attended my granddad's wedding on Saturday. Sure, everyone wore different colors other than white on the day, but it was still a very nice occasion and I wish him and his new wife all the best.
"Kung Fu Fighting" has... no relevance whatsoever. But I thought i'd go ahead since chaosfreak asked for that song in one of my streams once, and I drummed it the week after, so what can be said?
And continuing on with the DLC requests - here's to the first of the Lenny Kravitz track pack coverage, and my fave song in it. Anything else said to describe it could be deemed completely unnecessary.

Before going on, thanks again for visiting my stream again last Friday! I'll wrap up the events as swift as I can:

1. Due to the Netherlands defeating Brazil in the Quarter Finals of the World Cup that afternoon, I opened my stream with GH:WT and a vox run on "Hail to the Freaks".
  2. StormEagle was keen to do some co-op, so he took up the drumsticks and we played together for "The Kill", "La Bamba" and "Crazy Train" before crashing out during the latter. D'oh!
  3. While that was checked out, I did a solo run on "Crazy Train" myself... not without a couple of game freezes first.
  4. Stormi returned to try it again, but more freezes on my end meant that we could only do "Heartbreaker" together before deciding to change game.
  5. And that game was GH Van Halen, where he took up the guitar this time and managed some co-op runs on "Best of You" and "The End of Heartache". Great sightreads btw!
  6. After leaving, I took a couple of requests in the forms of "Ice Cream Man" and "Semi-Charmed Life", the latter somehow being a re-FC...!
  7. Ustream user ultimateGman (GH username "51THINGS") wanted to do co-op with me on Van Halen as well, but none of us could connect to each other. So we decided on GH:SH, where I did runs on "Stop!" and "Mother" while waiting.
  8. Then he came on and we played some stuff together. Here's how it all went down:
    - "Through the Fire and Flames" take 1 (he somehow dropped his guitar when doing the intro... straps anyone?)
    - "Back in the Saddle" (selected by accident, but FingerQuick wanted Aerosmith anyway, we presumed :P)
    - "Through the Fire and Flames" take 2 (and then he accidentally switched to bass...?)
    - "Caught in a Mosh" (geez, thanks for leaving me in giggles near the end.....)
    - "Raining Blood" (by popular demand due to the thrash metal talk earlier...?)
    - "Laid to Rest" (epic laughter part 2, plus another Lemmy impersonation even if it's not Motorhead :P)
    - "Cowboys from Hell" (...I don't know anything to say about this one....)
    - "Stellar" (switched to bass again, but it's more fun on bass anyway)
    - "The Trooper" (2 separate takes - first run was a guitar run that went wrong and the second had him on bass)
  9. Kire was up for co-opping with me on Band Hero, so then I went there and we also convinced Stormi to join us both. The result? We ended up playing on our "2nd, 3rd or 4th best" instruments - me on guitar, Kire on bass, and Stormi on vocals. Here's what we did:
    -"Twilight of the Thunder God" (Metal, lolkire)
    -"We Are the Champions" (Queen, and Storm finally FC'd the vocal part himself!)
    -"Harder to Breathe" (Celebrity New Years)
    -"Obstacle 1" (WT Import)
    -"Bad Reputation"
    -"Laser Cannon Deth Sentence" (Metal)
    -"Simple Man" (Lynyrd Skynyrd)
    -"The Day That Never Comes" (Death Magnetic)

That was a heck of a climatic session, and managed to fill the time extremely well, so thanks again for your visits

Let me summarise today's events too - going back on the DLC front, and challenging myself to some more songs. Let me show you what I've done:

Summarising them real quick:

"Bad Moon Rising" (Creedence Clearwater Revival) - Reason 1 for getting the pack was due to seeing toymachine's FC run when making version 2 of the vocal videos thread over in the TS&P sub-forum of the same instrument. Only saw the run once, never took it into practice myself, and got it first try. Fitting for its difficulty level as far as I'm concerned.
"Proud Mary" (Creedence Clearwater Revival) - Reason 2 for getting the pack was due to Tina Turner's cover of this song getting overplayed at my neck of the woods. >_> So I thought I'd sing it myself, and let me say it here and now - it does NOT deserve an intensity of 2. Some natural shifts and some awkward phrase breakdowns must've easily pushed this to at least a 4 in my point of view. Owell, I got it in less than 15 minutes, so it probably doesn't matter.
"Hi-Speed Soul" (Indie) - The verses took some time to figure out, but once that I learnt those, the song ended up being a piece of cake. V/C/V/C/ending? Simple enough to break down and learn, or so I think.
"Losing Touch" (Killers) - Thought I'd finally wrap up this pack. Kinda tricky to figure out how to learn it though, and verse 3 has a tendancy to throw people off with the low notes out of nowhere. I'd probably say it's the trickiest song in the pack, but still not as hard to learn as "All the Pretty Faces" IMO.
"Low" (Travis Barker) - 101 phrases of extremely little breathroom, natural shifts at weird places and very little diction means that this track is a BEAST to pull off, at least in the GH5 engine. Clearly the most frustrating FC of the day for me.
"New Slang" (Acoustic) - Troublesome parts for me here were learning the "oohs" in the beginning (which can get confusing, admittedly) and the third verse-chorus combo with their wilder variations than the other two. It's always the third verse that's different, isn't it? Anyway, once learnt, I think it's much more unchokable than "Wonderwall" in that same pack.
"Sister Jack" (Indie) - Damn you dual harmonies for making it hard for me to figure out what's supposed to be sung! It took a ridiculously long time in practice to learn it, but once I knew it it felt more rewarding to pull it off. None of those bull-crud moments outside from there, supposedly. I bet something like this would be hard to pull off in RB3's harmonies engine due to how close together the harmonies are. >_>
"Carolina" (European 4) - Surprisingly approachable for a live recording; I'm stunned that the vocalist didn't do any Mick Jagger style moments in the performance, haha. The verse variations and the chorus leniancy were kind of off-throwing though, not to mention my Spanish tongue not being up to scratch this time around, but otherwise it can be good fun.
"What's My Age Again?" (Travis Barker) - This is kinda like a mini "Rock Show" in my point of view. Fast moving notes could throw people off, but I found it a lot easier to perform than the GH5 blink representation, by a long shot. .__.
"Give Me a Sign" (Breaking Benjamin) - The easiest song in the pack for me - the breakdown after the second chorus can be chokable for the kind of voice range that I have, but other than that there isn't so much of a large margin for error. I'm not even sure if whoever intensified the entire pack for vocals must've muddled them up with the Third Eye Blind stuff to be honest, lol.

And there we go, more DLC overthrown.

On a wilder note, over the past 48 hours I've also been co-opping with supersoniclink, one of the newest members of Team Epic Fail. We did some co-op on GH Metallica with him on drums, and we have in total 10 FCs and a 100% overhit between us. One of these, I plan to put up on my YT channel during the week, so keep your fingers crossed.
In the meantime, be sure to pay him a visit - wii players represent

That sums up the week. No July DLC announcement yet, but I got all fingers crossed on what's to come

Last edited by Wooffus on Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 4393435608820667
tidus  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What does "Hail to the Freaks" have to do with that match?

I've seen how Low looks like, and I admit it's really beastly. And the other stuff isn't too shabby! Especially Kung Fu Fighting, which in all honesty was one of the main reasons why I had to resort to the PS2. Awesome stuff!

I also see you nailed what would be my next request for you, Give Me a Sign, probably one of my favorite songs to listen to between the GH DLC. Could you do it?

P.S.: HOLY FUCKING SHIT 4000 POSTS! I DID IT FOR YOU HAHA! Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wooffus wrote:
"Kung Fu Fighting" has... no relevance whatsoever. But I thought i'd go ahead since chaosfreak asked for that song in one of my streams once, and I drummed it the week after, so what can be said?

Haha, I remember that. I was like, "Do Kung Fu Fighting." and your bandmates were like "NO PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO". Funny times. :P

And as for your recent DLC ownage...well, I don't know much about DLC songs on vox, but i'm sure that lot is something for you to like.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's reply to this thing again, thanks again

tidus: What an epic way to seal 4000 posts You contribute a heck of a lot, so well done on reaching that milestone!
And yes, like I said later, I WILL get "Give Me a Sign" on vid. It stuck in my head the most of all the Breaking Benjamin songs, which explains me singing it at some of the most random moments for most of this week. All the better too

chaosfreak: Well, like I keep asking, if there's something in particular that you want to see on vid, feel free to ask and I'll get it done. Simple as that.
I'm glad you remember it too; Kung Fu Fighting can be tough in a full band situation, but no worries there. It's a fun disco hit nevertheless

Linking to the OP for my latest update now. Try and maintain faith in the lord above... otherwise you may think that you're a laundry machine monster of epic proprtion. How?

---

Update: July 9th 2010

Video Features:

BH Import: Hang Me Up to Dry
Metallica: Am I Evil?
DLC (Queen 2): Crazy Little Thing Called Love | Somebody to Love (YT | DM)

The end of the week means the end of another new challenge. First of all, the vids.
You may see the structure's a little different from how I normally do things. Here, I pair up with a rare reference for the lowest intensified song in Band Hero and a song that I know that is one of Kire's major roadblocks for the GH:M FGFC. So there you go - 2 on-disc vocal runs.

As for the DLC pack of the week, it's the second Queen pack.
Due to circumstances surrounding it, I didn't get a vid for Killer Queen mainly in part due to there being no change from the GH:SH chart. No one was expecting a vanishing glitch on the Wii though, suffice to say, so I say that's an indirect reasoning there. But I got the vox FC there anyway, to prove that I did make a move on it.
Anyway, time to summarise the pack.

Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Arguably the easiest to learn, but the short phrase breakdown (which also seemed fair to me most of the time) could catch some people out. What caught me out more was the ending variations, and me trying to do it in the original octave meant a few random misses on the very last phrase. But I got it eventually, don't panic about a thing.

Killer Queen - Exactly the same as the GH:SH chart, which already took a while to learn to begin with. I've had to fine-tune some pitchings, but other than that, knowing the song decently means that passing is no problem if you're that determined to go for it.

Somebody to Love - Clearly my fave of the pack. There is one very ridiculous phrase in that song for me though ("They say I got a lot of water in my brain"), but it made very fun learning of the variations and pulling them off, so I can say I had a ball.

Overall, the Queen 2 pack may have something glitched up somewhere, but they are good fun if you're into the band. It may also be arguably the weakest pack around for the month of July when measured up to the others, but no one knows how the others will turn out like, so I still gotta compliment Beenox on their great charting on this one.

In similar news, I'm getting there with the processing of the co-op FCs I did with supersoniclink earlier this week. One of them was hosted on Wednesday though, and that was for "Fight Fire With Fire", so we're both stoked for that one.
On that same night, we also worked together to get a co-op FC on L'Via L'Viaquez; full details are in his acc. thread as is the usual, so be sure to check it there too

I'm gonna be streaming later on tonight, so I'll be sure to update the acc. thread when I'm ready

Last edited by Wooffus on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
werelord  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Queen vocal FCs are always epic so getting the 2nd trackpack FCed is amazing. Btw do you have all DLC FCed or what? It seems like you're only doing new stuff so just wondering...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dang, I remember seeing a chart for Somebody to Love in Rock Band and thinking, "Wow that's tough". And here it doesn't look any less scary. So awesome job with it. Would you say it ranks among the bigger boys you've toppled?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks again, quick reply time:

werelord: Thanks Were; yep, Queen songs are a big nut to crack so they were fun to do in general. The difficulty seems a little more balanced than the previous pack though, but I have to say here that none of the recent tracks were anywhere near as hard as "C-Lebrity" in the first one.
As for packs, I still have a bunch of stuff in the GHWT DLC that I still need to approach, and I'm still not up to date on GH5 either. I'll keep progressing during that time and see what else I could cough up.

chaosfreak: Thanks again for the compliments regarding that song. Like I said, it's a challenging song but it's not exactly that tough. I might as well separate the "hardest DLC songs covered" lists into 2 separate listings now:

GHWT DLC:
  1. Ticks (Country)
  2. Salute Your Solution (Raconteurs)
  3. C-Lebrity (Queen)
  4. Number With No Name (Ben Harper & Relentless 7)
  5. That Was Just Your Life (Death Magnetic)
  6. Low (Travis Barker)
  7. Rock n' Roll Band (Classic Rock 1)
  8. Bodhisattva (Steely Dan)
  9. Bloodmeat (Knuckle Sandwich)
  10. Chalk Dust Torture (Phish)

GH5 DLC:
  1. Rag Doll (Aerosmith)
  2. Lonesome Road Blues (New Blues Masters)
  3. All the Right Moves (OneRepublic)
  4. Just Dance (Pop)
  5. The Seven Deadly Sins (Flogging Molly)
  6. A Classic Case of Transference (Fall of Troy)
  7. The Take Over, The Breaks Over (Fall Out Boy)
  8. Everything is Everything (Phoenix)
  9. Losing a Whole Year (Third Eye Blind)
  10. New (Celebrity New Years)

Suffice to say, "Somebody to Love" is a tough song but it doesn't mark the list for me. With only one really awkward phrase in it, and with the notation being generally fine too, it seems more like one of those fun intensity-8s for me more than anything else. I hope that answers your question

Anyway, time to point towards the recent update. Not a lot going on, except that I've been joking around for another OMBFC, losing control for a reference, and kire shared me a nice dose of cherry flavored pie.

---

Update: July 12th 2010

Video Features:

GH5: L.A.
BH Import: Picture to Burn | Take Back the City
Van Halen: Loss of Control (YT | DM)

Time to go through today's songs. It's a fair amount to cover XD
"L.A." is a run of a fun yet fiddly song on vocals, so anything I add here seems kinda redundant.
Having faced a stint of Taylor Swift for a good part of the weekend, it's only fair that I host "Picture to Burn" here. God that song was hard when trying to get it down XD
I guess "Take Back the City" is more randomised, but what can we say - it's Snow Patrol. A good indie pop band out here. And I don't care what people say about them ._.
And to seize it up, RTSDeathreaper asked for a run on "Loss of Control", so there we go. Good luck with the OMBFC!

First of all, thanks for being there on Friday night. I'll wrap up the stream here while I'm here:

1. After facing a strainuous start to the evening, I let my feelings go at the start of the stream with a run on "Welcome Home (Sanitarium)" on GH Metallica.
  2. Kire then wanted to do some co-op with me, and he got me to do solo runs on "Turn the Page" and "Stone Cold Crazy" while waiting. Both FC'd!
  3. And then he was ready. So here's what we did:
    - Evil
    - Albatross (lol -3 run on my end)
    - Sad But True (co-op FC!!)
    - Hit the Lights (lol my battery died during the song)
    - Master of Puppets
    - Fade to Black (lol I used my mobile's internet during the solo.......)
  4. Feeling bored of Metallica, we then moved onto GH Van Halen with the intension to get "Semi-Charmed Life" together. However, connection issues meant that we couldn't get a game going at all.
  5. So instead, we went onto GH:SH and did a bunch of stuff there. Songs covered:
    - Freya
    - Cherry Pie (complete with our second co-op FC!)
    - Play With Me
    - Stellar
    - Beast and the Harlot (yay Avenged Sevenfold track pack next week!)
  6. After Kire left, I did a solo run on "Them Bones", partly due to Alice in Chains being awesome.
  7. Still feeling worried about being excluded from the current GHH GHTunes contest, I then booted up GH5 and took the chance to show off "Hot Gazpacho" for the viewers there. Sure, I'm never going to 5* my own track at this rate, but who cares!
  8. Keeping with the customs, I wanted to check out the kind of competition I was up against, so I went and downloaded and played through one entry each from both Parama ("War and Peace") and DarkFlashlight ("Claymore"). No Kire, you're not going to be in last........
  9. Then he wanted me to try the new bass solo in "Behind a Clear Wall". So I tried it, and my fingers almost fell off. XD
  10. Kire was ready for co-op again. So we tried... but the recent download of the Queen 2 track pack meant that my DLC was out of date and I could never do online matchmaking with someone as long as it was there. 30 mintues were then spent strainuously trying to figure out how to get it off.
  11. Cue StormEagle with a solution - to open the SD card on the PC and search for the DLC there. The .bin files, as it turns out, were all specific songs, so erasing the new Queen stuff by identifying them through the time and date downloaded resulted into me being able to play online again! Thank you!
  12. And so Kire and I did 2 last songs before I closed shop - runs together on "Bullet with Butterfly Wings" (I didn't have my mic ready at the beginning!!) and "Caught in a Mosh" (a rare -1 run from me, lol).

Again, thanks very much for the evening, even though it got kinda strainuous within the last half hour. We were smaller in number this time but nothing too much to worry about

As for something more productive, yes, I do indeed have something to show you, though it's nothing on the DLC front this time. Behold, overall OMBFC #7!

Sure, this may be the easiest song in the World Tour setlist, but that's what I get for my mediocre drumming skill. XD It also marks my first XGuitar FC on World Tour too, and there may be plenty more where that came from.
In case you're wondering, I got the song itself when going for WT Expert Vocals sometime in January. I should get a video run in the future though.

And that's about it from me at the moment. Who's up for Avenged Sevenfold tomorrow? Because you know for sure that I am

Last edited by Wooffus on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wooffus  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...apparently, no one cares about my new OMBFC. I should probably know better than to grind for something like that.

Anyway, it's mid-week, and I'm filling in the time with another one of our epic co-op FCs with SSL. We got L'Via last week, so it's fair that I share it here too for all to see.

I'm still processing the other runs, I'll get them sent over to Jared soon enough

chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joker was really your first guitar FC in WT? After all the time you've owned the game? If that's true, I find it kinda surprising.

Also, on the note of Loss of Control...I remember first playing that and thinking the fast lyrics were just a blur. But then others thought it was easy. And when I FC'd it I didn't even find it that tough. Even if it's just because of the little room for annunciation, that isn't always needed =P Would you still not be willing to redux it? Even in the presence of harder songs you've FC'd multiple times before? And iirc, you're the one who said you'd rather try to re-FC ABC 20 times than Wannabe. :P

Sorry this hasn't been so active lately =(
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 31 of 49

Jump to: