ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
7/13/10 GH5 DLC - Avenged Sevenfold Track Pack
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News -> DLC Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yveul  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huuum... Something feels wrong with the Afterlife DLC mix yes. At least for me on PS3.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yveul wrote:
Huuum... Something feels wrong with the Afterlife DLC mix yes. At least for me on PS3.

played them once today and didnt noticed that. maybe thats because i didnt turn up the volume high enough.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought this would be weird to ask here, but why is there a strangly different phrase breakdown on "Afterlife" and "Scream" between both the Wii and X360 incarnations? I'm not complaining or anything; I'm just finding it to be such an amusing oddity

Excellent work on the A7X pack; I commend you again for all the effort put into the charts

Click the card for my accomplishment thread!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 4393435608820667
Jayfatha  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love playing afterlife on EVERYTHING! The only thing I can't 5* is vocals, where I think is the only advantage to Rock Band, easier vocals.

YOU AND ME BABEH AINT NOTHIN BUT MAMMALS SO LETS DU IT LIEK THEY DU ON DA DISCOVERY CHANNEL *insert epic trombone*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website PSN Name: jayfatha
Wattershed  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jayfatha wrote:
I love playing afterlife on EVERYTHING! The only thing I can't 5* is vocals, where I think is the only advantage to Rock Band, easier vocals.

Well if you are not an expert singer you should not sing on expert I did 99% on that on my sightread (Only hearing the song a few times before). Calibration might be another problem of yours? Audio ms does a lot to a vocalist.
Also, it sucks that they'll probably mute the "FIST FUCK" part of Wish by Nine Inch Nails, the most iconic part of the song. :/
We didn't edit it out. In fact, not only did we boost the volume of that vocal phrase, but we replaced the vocals of every song in the game with the phrase "FIST FUCK" repeating over and over.
You can still...
FIST FUCK Ahh-merrr-I-Caaahh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News -> DLC Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: