ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock - Score-tracking is Live!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:25 am    Post subject: Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock - Score-tracking is Live! Reply with quote

It's just past the North America midnight launch and all of ScoreHero's score-tracking abilities are up for Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock!

At this time tracking is limited to Quickplay only for the on-disc tracks. I'm heading out now to pickup the game and will work on getting DLC/imports added in the next day. If there's enough demand for tracking Quickplay+ or other unique aspects from this game then they may get added in the future.

Let me know if you notice any problems, and enjoy!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, JC! Can't wait to upload scores tomorrow Mr. Green

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazingly fast as always, JC

I'd be all for having a powers leaderboard. Also, I'm not sure if by this point it would be bogging the leaderboards down too much, but have you considered the possibility of adding Mirror Gems and Note Shuffle scoretracking? I guess there really wouldn't be a way to prove it but I thought it would be a fun little addition and good competition since the regular mode is so easy for the community now.

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
buMf00d  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weee, now I have something to do when I get home
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:30 am    Post subject: Re: Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock - Score-tracking is Live! Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:
It's just past the North America midnight launch and all of ScoreHero's score-tracking abilities are up for Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock!

At this time tracking is limited to Quickplay only for the on-disc tracks. I'm heading out now to pickup the game and will work on getting DLC/imports added in the next day. If there's enough demand for tracking Quickplay+ or other unique aspects from this game then they may get added in the future.

Let me know if you notice any problems, and enjoy!
Unexpected and pleasant surprise, thanks JC!
Kubuh  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Amazingly fast as always, JC

I'd be all for having a powers leaderboard. Also, I'm not sure if by this point it would be bogging the leaderboards down too much, but have you considered the possibility of adding Mirror Gems and Note Shuffle scoretracking? I guess there really wouldn't be a way to prove it but I thought it would be a fun little addition and good competition since the regular mode is so easy for the community now.

I second this, I definitely think we should have score tracking for the power challenge, and if at all possible for note shuffle and mirror mode, it'd make it loads of fun I think

And yaaay now I can play for scores all day and fuck up my studying \m/

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, good to see the score tracking is online as soon as the game releases. I´m looking forward grinding for fcs and good scores!
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn, that was fast ! good job. can't wait to play and input some scores !!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also hope that Note Shuffle and Mirror mode get a leaderboard. I don't see the lack of proof too much of a problem since all scores are technically on the honor system as it is. :P

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: ChAoSnOvA65707 PSN Name: Mike
pie20spike  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An All Powers leaderboard for PS3 and 360 would be amazing, getting 'perfect' scores in Domination mode is so satisfying.

(All Powers scores can be obtained by playing online in Quest Domination mode with your game linked to a guitarhero.com account. The scores are then listed on your guitarhero.com account homepage.)

Complete all Rock Band 3 in-game 'goals'.
Kitsune-sama  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We don't have a Precision Mode or Performance Mode leaderboard for games like GH3, which I feel would probably be used a lot more than the proposed Note Shuffle/whatever else is in GH6 leaderboards. I don't see a reason to startv doing that. Quickplay+ however I can see as a possibility (though I haven't played the game yet, and don't really know the full extent of the mode).

Anyway, excellent job as always JC. I'll be sure to start uploading my scores just as soon as I get the game.

Rock Band Accomplishments
Guitar Hero Accomplishments
DLC Quickplay
ace5993  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love note shuffle + mirror tracking.
DVDSmith  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is awesome. I shall relish every second that I'm top of the all-formats Expert+ leaderboards. :D

Just one thing, JC - it's possible to submt scores for 2112 Part 3 on drums, when that song has no drum part. (or bass part.)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kitsune-sama wrote:
We don't have a Precision Mode or Performance Mode leaderboard for games like GH3, which I feel would probably be used a lot more than the proposed Note Shuffle/whatever else is in GH6 leaderboards. I don't see a reason to startv doing that. Quickplay+ however I can see as a possibility (though I haven't played the game yet, and don't really know the full extent of the mode).

Anyway, excellent job as always JC. I'll be sure to start uploading my scores just as soon as I get the game.

As far as I understand, Note Shuffle and Mirror Mode or whatever actually change the chart, not just the note's window or appearance- therefore it seems like it'd be more worthy for a separate score tracking, would it not?
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
Mike65707  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:
Kitsune-sama wrote:

As far as I understand, Note Shuffle and Mirror Mode or whatever actually change the chart, not just the note's window or appearance- therefore it seems like it'd be more worthy for a separate score tracking, would it not?

My thoughts exactly. Plus added challenge never hurts.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: ChAoSnOvA65707 PSN Name: Mike
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: