ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock - Score-tracking is Live!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
avandr3  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! Now I can re-add everything again

singemfrc  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GHM is up, thx JC. Is there a decision on whether or not Quickplay+Powers will be inputtable (if thats a word lol)? There's strategy in picking different powers for different songs, and you do get a score/result page just like normal, so it's worthwhile IMO.
JCirri  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I've just finished adding GHM everywhere that it belongs including GH5. So basic score-tracking should be up for every song now.

There's no decisions yet on other score-tracking possibilities as first I need to figure out how would be best to add them into the current system. Assuming I can come up with something - mirror, note shuffle and QP+ are the most likely from what I've seen so far.

Realistically with RB3 around the corner and Q3 having just ended (lots of accounting work with RA), it might be difficult to complete further score-tracking until that's done, but we'll see.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:
Okay, I've just finished adding GHM everywhere that it belongs including GH5. So basic score-tracking should be up for every song now.

There's no decisions yet on other score-tracking possibilities as first I need to figure out how would be best to add them into the current system. Assuming I can come up with something - mirror, note shuffle and QP+ are the most likely from what I've seen so far.

Realistically with RB3 around the corner and Q3 having just ended (lots of accounting work with RA), it might be difficult to complete further score-tracking until that's done, but we'll see.
My Suggestion would be to add below difficulty another line saying Mode: Normal - Power Challenge - Note Shuffle - Mirror Notes
Or similar.

Just for clarification, there is no "Quickplay" just "Quickplay+" - even if you're playing with no powers, it's under Quickplay+, you get powers in quickplay by selecting the song, picking star challenges, and then picking the power challenge. So you might not want to label it just Quickplay+ as that might cause confusion. I would suggest "Power Challenge".
Mike65707  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
My Suggestion would be to add below difficulty another line saying Mode: Normal - Power Challenge - Note Shuffle - Mirror Notes
Or similar.

Just for clarification, there is no "Quickplay" just "Quickplay+" - even if you're playing with no powers, it's under Quickplay+, you get powers in quickplay by selecting the song, picking star challenges, and then picking the power challenge. So you might not want to label it just Quickplay+ as that might cause confusion. I would suggest "Power Challenge".

Pretty much agree with this.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: ChAoSnOvA65707 PSN Name: Mike
expertwin  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:

For some reason it doesn't show GHM scoretracking for GH5 for me.

Proof:

2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
Mike65707  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah it's not showing up for me either. Only not showing on GH5 btw.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: ChAoSnOvA65707 PSN Name: Mike
JCirri  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, it looks like I forgot to run a few queries. GHM was added to all the other tier groupings except for "Source" within GH5. It's now added there as well.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JC, another error with the WoR list - you can enter scores for Incinerate in Warriors of Rock when that song didn't export form GH5.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another small, insignificant mistake. Theme from Spider-Man should be Theme from Spiderman. That's how it is in-game.

chocotricks  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man did anyone else get that insanely hard dlc today I cant even beat it 3 10s well I can beat 1 but the other 2 put black widow of la port to shame that tapping solo and 24nps are just ridiculous. Good luck with those fcs I mean wow...its great though I never had a challenge like that before
Get all current rb/gh titles [] (unplugged)
GHOT FGFC [] (IDWS,RTN)
GHOTD FGFC [X]
GHMH FGFC [] (SW)
GHOT FSFC []
BHDS FGFC [] (YBP)
RBU FGFC []
LRBDS FGFC [X]
RBM FGFC [X]
1000 fc's [X]
yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chocotricks wrote:
Man did anyone else get that insanely hard dlc today I cant even beat it 3 10s well I can beat 1 but the other 2 put black widow of la port to shame that tapping solo and 24nps are just ridiculous. Good luck with those fcs I mean wow...its great though I never had a challenge like that before

...You best be trolling, son, as I heard nothing about us getting DLC today... especially insanely hard DLC

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
ace5993  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
chocotricks wrote:

...You best be trolling, son, as I heard nothing about us getting DLC today... especially insanely hard DLC

Yeah he's trolling according to xbox.com's dlc listing >_>
expertwin  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just noticed that the GH:WOR sources "GH Metallica" and "Guitar Hero 5", on all instrument combos and consoles, don't show scores. This happens even though there are scores (at least on guitar).
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
RPGLegend08  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regarding note shuffle, is the "random" chart the same everytime, or does it change everytime? Because would it really be fair to have a leaderboard on which everyone is playing a different chart?
I could be top if it gave me every note as a yellow >_>
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: