ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Orange Notes...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tagrineth  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adstermoore wrote:
It could be because RB kits don't have velocity sensors on (as far as I'm aware) and there are some notes that can be hit harder to gain extra points, which is obviously impossible on a RB kit.

My advice is to just get a GH kit, they are far better, except the WT kits which just disintegrate.

He has an ION drum rocker, so he's getting the accent notes.

I noticed when I played the GH:WoR demo for the first time and thus got my first experience with accents on my Ion, that I had to hit noticeably pretty hard to get them to trigger (I already strike moderately hard for a very snappy tone, so I really wasn't expecting to have to strike harder for them...). You might not be hitting all the accents on some songs. They will "explode" differently from normal notes if you're hitting them correctly.

Also, your pathing might need work - my first few attempts at pathing for WT drums were a little off.

My goals:
Put an X in this box: []
*loves dragons*
stuff i've done, insanely out of date
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: