Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Wooffus (vox) - FebMP vids+analysis; seeya on the blue side
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
werelord  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may have beat you to the FGFC wooffus, but don't let that stop you! Go get that last FC!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wooffus wrote:
Still, all that remains is one more obstacle. Will I manage it?

yeah you will you got this in your hands now go get it its just there waiting for you to FC it and if werelord me and chaos got it im sure you can too and easier than you think. gogo FGFC!!!!!

tidus  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course you will. We're just waiting for you, ya know.

You got all of the time, if you have the work on your way, it's okay, pay no mind to any pressure. I'm glad to have a mention for keeping you from practicing such a foolish idea for foolish reasons. You went a long way, and you don't deserve in any way, to be stripped away from your FSFC because of the trash that is the YouTube community nowadays.

An awesome GH vocalist, and don't let NO ONE prove you wrong! Maybe I'm getting hated by somebody who I don't really know, just for worrying so much about you. But I don't give a fuck! Waiting patiently for the gran finale!

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
FingerQuick  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck on that final song Wooffus

GHWoR Season 14 Leagues Champion
GH3 TTFAF FC - 6/3/2012
Join monthly GH3 Xbox LIVE GH Tournaments with us!

46|62|29|70|41|85|49|48|85|46|93|42
Full Series: 696/702
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: FingerQuickSH Wii Friend Code: 2581587414697466
Wooffus  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Three weeks ago, on September 24th, I travelled to town to pick up a game that I had anticipated for weeks. Having succeeded with FGFCs on GHSH, GH5, GHWT, Band Hero, GH Metallica and GH Van Halen in that order, the next FGFC task came into light with GH: Warriors of Rock.

On the surface, the engine may portray an easier FGFC task, but emotionally the trip was just as difficult as ever. While others brawled against others for higher scores, and others brawled against others to see who would get the FGFC first, I rather took it on myself to enjoy things quietly. The epic online co-op sessions, the fall of the Atlantic Barrier in the Wii version and even the recent spur of Youtube support left me feeling the rush along my face, even though my strength quickly drained.

And now, with this vid (DM mirror), and this one too, I have finally achieved the FGFC, as well as the re-Full Series FC for the Wii.

There are so many people I feel thankful for in spurring to keep myself going, regardless of what instrument they normally use, what console they're on, or even where they live for that matter. Thus, for making that journey that lot more worth travelling, this one's for you.

And now, I shall hibernate for a week or two. Thank you, everyone

(although really I'll be streaming tonight, so I'll at least update the thread when ready lol)

Click the card for my accomplishment thread!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 4393435608820667
irving12345  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wooffus wrote:

And now, with this vid (DM mirror), and this one too, I have finally achieved the FGFC, as well as the re-Full Series FC for the Wii.

There are so many people I feel thankful for in spurring to keep myself going, regardless of what instrument they normally use, what console they're on, or even where they live for that matter. Thus, for making that journey that lot more worth travelling, this one's for you.

And now, I shall hibernate for a week or two. Thank you, everyone

(although really I'll be streaming tonight, so I'll at least update the thread when ready lol)

great job on the bohemian FC not as hard you you thought huh?

lol hibernation lol you realy deserve it wooffus you went through a lot this past three weeks so have fun while hibernating

around what time will you be streaming i might be able to play with you if i ever get your code lol (inb4ithereonnsite)

Wooffus  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Firstly, my wii number is in my profile (and I still have yours written down); secondly, I usually start at around 2:30PM EST depending on when I have dinner. I'll have it updated when ready.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 4393435608820667
irving12345  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright I'll see if I can make it I might be a little late though I hope I finally get to play with you

lilirock  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Woofus congrats on the GHWoR FGFC, and reFSFC!!! You actually FCed 93 songs in just a few weeks, that's ridiculous!! I still haven't played all songs in the game... and I need to play ¾ of the songs again in quickplay with scores >_>

Congrats on such an epic achievement (again!), and I loved the Bohemian Rhapsody video!

P.S I'm trying to get back more active here.. I'm always away for too long But you know I'm not forgetting about you guys, and I still try and follow everyone's progress

tidus wrote: I really thought about you and your sexy calm fretting!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PMS lilirock
think13  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why don't I see your WoR scores in the ScoreHero rankings? I need someone to challenge my first place! (Just got FGFC today)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wooffus if you come by here chat is not working for me or maybe not working at all so ill get home in about 1 hour hope you can still play then

Wooffus  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

think13 wrote:
Why don't I see your WoR scores in the ScoreHero rankings? I need someone to challenge my first place! (Just got FGFC today)

To cut a long story short, if GH5 was anything to go by especially when being positioned in all the feuds that I was involved with in the tour group tussles (particularly with teddybear... damnit, I don't even want to come anywhere NEAR that guy anymore), I decided to opt out from hosting scores entirely. If there was one thing that people apparently know me for around here, it's definitely NOT beastly vox scores

And still awesome to see you joined the club too think!

werelord  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome job wooffus I'm glad you got the FGFC/FSFC

think13 wrote:

Want a challenge? You got one! I plan on taking my global 1st back...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Wooffus sorry I couldn't make it yesterday the chat on ustream qanat working and then when I got home my laptop wouldn't get wifi so yeah when's the next time you will stream or when can we play

tidus  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on reclaiming the FSFC, Bev!

As you could see me saying, you didn't deserve any less than this. People who put emphasis on what should be a 2nd thought on a mere game - such as poirot633 - aren't even worth your breath. Glad you reformed your mind, you aren't yourself without this FSFC.

Now feel free to get the rest you deserve - you earned it! <3

P.S.: Sorry for another sudden leave on your stream. You know the drill. But it was good to watch it while I could, and it was interesting to see how you decided to not play Vocals.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
Page 40 of 49

Jump to: