Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Tidus' WoR XVox: Epic songs for epic friends! [GH Vox FSFC]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 89, 90, 91, 92  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
werelord  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol at only wussy songs left. But come on tidus! ReFSFC already! Awesome work though and Im glad im not the only one who found Ghost weird...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

werelord wrote:
lol at only wussy songs left. But come on tidus! ReFSFC already! Awesome work though and Im glad im not the only one who found Ghost weird...

Yeah I found Ghost weird too.

Anyway I'm pretty sure you'll get the FGFC before I do
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 0756262955296727
tidus  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a lot more I used to get lately. Thanks!

Wooffus - Anti-climatic, but safe endings > attempts at an epic ending with a song that you don't know how easy it'll go down. But we'll see.

Clifferd - I'll do my best, to get on the right conditions to play and get these 10 songs!

Chaosfreak - Do you want to do a..."poll", where people give their two cents about my final FC? Mr. Green

Werelord - I'll never understand why that song is put at intensity 3. It should be way higher, both to score and pass. Oh well...

Uunoftw - If your throat gets better before Tuesday, you could be wrong. But thanks!

Not really the 1337th post that anyone would expect, but well...before telling you the whole thing, there goes another Vocal FC video. Maynard rocks!

"The Outsider" XVox FC

So, I'll say it ONLY ONCE. It's an explanation about the conditions for the final stretch for the re-FSFC. The 10 songs are really easy, but regardless of difficulty, I can't play at all with the parents here.

As I said time and time again, I can't play Vocals whenever you folks want me to. Since a drama which happened in April, I imposed to myself a policy to never play with them here, a policy that makes me play vocals less often, but peacefully.

Then there's this holiday tomorrow, when at least either one of the parents will be here. The next time I'll be able to pop in WoR again will be Tuesday, but only at morning. HOWEVER...before the end, I want to do that 2112 compilation I was plotting before, back when I FC'd Part 4, remember? So no haste. Conditions to wait for in order to be met, and projects that are only fit before the FGFC.

So, that's the description to the final stretch. It's okay to support, but demand that I get the FGFC *NOW* and/or bugging me because people are starting the game after me and finishing it before me (not that any of you really did any of the two, just an advice) isn't really good, especially when I explained my situation time and time again.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)

Last edited by tidus on Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
irving12345  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great work Tidus keep up the good work. That reFSFC is yours now the remaining songs are kind of easy now.

And yes I also found ghosts harder than it says and weird too lol

tidus  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Irving!

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock Vocal FGFC + last song + setlist scroll

Setlist scroll video's description wrote:
So, after a whole month of grinding, through time constraints, sporadic work with parents, a policy imposed by myself to never sing with them at home, classes, etc., there it is.

The same old strategy: nailing the harder songs first in order to have relief and confidence on the rest. Well...there's no more I can say here, as I speak throughout the video.

Enjoy! ^_^

With that said, I'll add the whole thing, with my impressions, my final FC's, and such. For now, that's it. After spending so long for preparations, listening to the songs and training the pipes after the surgery, plans for several situations, the campaign has finally succeeded as well as the defense of the Full-Series FC, including the breakout on the PS2.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
arvain  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woot, refsfc is kewl Pretty nice ! And very appropriate song to get as last fc !
irving12345  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome job Tidus I knew it was gonna end soon and I gotta day very nice way to end it.

Congrats on reFSFC

werelord  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome job on the reFSFC and a cliche end but an awesome end to it.

EDIT:I fail. Admittably I just glanced at the video. lol at the true final song

Last edited by werelord on Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 4849421951901212
Mike65707  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gratz on the FGFC and the (Re)FSFC.

Only rank 57? Now go unlock everything. XP

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: ChAoSnOvA65707 PSN Name: Mike
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And congratulations here, too. This is super impressive. I remember back in the old days when you weren't even sure you could do vocals.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow.
Good Job on the FGFC/Re-FSFC.

I really should get back on Fcing vox....

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well whaddya know, I was right about the last FC (I didn't say which because I thought it would be obvious anyways.)

But amazing job getting the re-FSFC. Not much else to say there.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An overdue individual response, but there it is. Before, I'd like to thank all of you for your support!

Arvain and Irving - It depends on which song you're assuming that sealed the FGFC

Werelord - That's okay. But there's a reason why the video is 10 minutes long, right?

Mike - Admittedly, I was just going for FC's. I could go for ranks now that I can do those power challenges, but I'm pretty sure I can't get too far. I don't have any other instrument besides a mic, and I want to redo those scores as I have the worst FGFC. And there's PES 2011 to fall in love with

Kristen - I remember that! To be honest, I thought for a while that I shouldn't have watched THAT many videos of people singing so well, and belting out those high notes. I was thinking I really had to do that But the vocal experience is hands down the best one since I got involved with rhythm games. And you've taken such a great part on motivating me, that I still feel like I owe you something.

WhYYZ - Whenever you hit a wall on Guitar, give Vocals a poke. You may be able to get the FGFC too. You have GH5, all on 360, unlike me.

Chaosfreak - I usually avoid cliches when going to stuff like this. Are you sure you didn't miss something?

So, that was one hell of a ride. The aftermath, with pics of the last FCs, impressions, comments and such will be coming at Saturday, so I can attach something. However, some of you folks haven't been really well in the attention test. I'm not an adept to cliche endings, so how in the earth would I finish with 2112 Part 7? As few people have realized, my final FC was Deadfall

Anyway, when I got to redo some songs, they were Graduate, Again, Tones of Home, and, the one I still haven't entered, Bohemian Rhapsody. The reduxing is slow, I want to enjoy PES2011 as well, so yeah. I could take the 360 1st for a little while before Arvain gets back there, who knows I can, all of a sudden, get my lazy ass to work on that?

B-Fuzz  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome, congrats on the re-FSFC! Awesome song to end it on too.

vive le fuckin' tidus man

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow congrats on the FGFC and re-FSFC!! I knew you'd get it really fast, even more than I thought! It's already been a couple days, I'm late again Anyway great job! Also loved the final video!! XD Now I need to get back to playing/making videos myself.. >_>

tidus wrote: I really thought about you and your sexy calm fretting!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: PMS lilirock
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 89, 90, 91, 92  Next
Page 90 of 92

Jump to: