ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Delete please
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DudeOnFire  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ricecake wrote:
Also, shouldn't this be in the Accomplishments forum, since that is where the "I Beat Jordan" and "I Beat TTFAF" threads are?

Honestly, it does, now that I think about it. Can you tell me in a PM how to delete this? (I can never find something that says "Delete" on it)
iamdevin4life's password is: cosgrove. Check out how much trouble I got him into!
TheAnimeCow  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't get rid of the thread, just have a mod move it.

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: moomandw
Hak  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, I've beaten it on sightread in QP+. Haven't beaten it since, stupid GGYYGGBBGGYYGGBB stuff is really screwing me over. xD

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fast strumming kept me from a sightread pass embarrassingly enough but I did 5* my first pass.

For lulz my Wiki and for My Youtube Channel

Free Bird since 11/9/2009
My only regret is that I only have one life to give for my Lord
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: Deak2112
DanTheBib  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

God knows how but I beat it on my sightread. I almost failed at the beginning (cannot strum that to save my life), and nearly failed at the tapping solo (because I hadn't allowed myself to practise any of it before).

But yeah. Pretty cool song.
Now on PS3...
My Below Average Achievements
Wooffus  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Passed it on guitar, FC'd it on vocals, and can 5* it on bass. All I need to worry about now is the drums

Also, even now, the section has a tendancy to screw me over on guitar. But once I get past it, I'm most often fine for the rest of the song

Click the card for my accomplishment thread!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 4393435608820667
evilpacman18  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm surprised the YYGGBBGGYYGGBBGG part is giving people so much trouble. I fimd it fairly simple until my a gets tired. I'm also consistently FCing the latter 3 of the 4 OMGWTFBBQ sections (not the first because I can't get the transition from strumming to tapping) and able to tilt during them :p All I need now is to get the intro and I can dominate it in quest (I'm at 39/40.)
Deak2112  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess I should post again for the new thread topic.

I love Dragonforce and I love playing their songs in guitar hero. I think they should re-release the 3 DLC songs by them. This is a great song and I love playing the tapping section. However, I think this is the least fun chart to play, despite it still being really fun.

For lulz my Wiki and for My Youtube Channel

Free Bird since 11/9/2009
My only regret is that I only have one life to give for my Lord
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: Deak2112
fudrick  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavyCherub wrote:
I can hit the tapping solo and FC the intro half the time. I have FC'd Burn. I can pass every other song in the game. I don't think I suck.

no u suk lolol

Syfatalityz  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn't too hard
I 5* after a few tries (I hate the strumming in the beginning, I keep breaking my combo, unfortunately)

Maybe its cuz I was playing it on the GH3 engine
FlyingMonkeysWii  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 550k, it's easy as shit to me lol

They strumming is the only thing that fucks me over, that and the Fury of the Solo trilling BS. Tapping notes were needing on this song

gamecubeRLZ  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

after about 3 full runs and practicing the tapping section a lot i five-starred it no problem. and i never five-starred ttfaf
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: gamecube rlz PSN Name: mrstuprigge
HellAshes  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I calibrated GH6 in about 20 minutes (video 0, audio 120) and I rarely ever miss the BBGGYYGGBBGGYYGG part of the song. All I needed to do to hit it is strum slightly early than I would normally. (idk why GH6 has this happen for all songs.)

My opinion of the whole song?

Eh, it's fun.

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
dave0113  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the chart is the blast. I also believe that the lack of slider notes in the tapping solo, combined with the strumming engine of GH:WoR makes this song IMO one of the hardest songs to pass for the average player in the entire series. I would say it is even harder to pass than GH3 TTFAF, Jordan, or Satch Boogie. I would still classify DWDTG as the hardest pass because almost any section can fail you (and there aren't many easy star power phrases), whereas all of the other songs only have 4 sections at the most that can fail you.

In terms of 5 star difficulty, Misirlou will always wear the crown in my book, it is the only song in the entire series that I can't consistently 5*. Even though there are a handful of other songs in the series that I haven't 5*'d, I am positive that with little practice I will be able to 5* them, but every time I stop playing GH2 for a while I lose my ability to 5* Misirlou.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Took a few tries to 5* the guitar, FCed the bass.

Opinions on each:

Guitar - I don't have too much trouble with the sections, personally. What always seems to screw me over is the OMGWTFBBQ sections, mostly due to my lack of tapping experience. I would say it's actually a little harder than TTFAF, since the WTF parts are in the middle rather than in the intro and they last longer. Like I said it took a few tries to 5*, but I can pass it anytime.

Bass - On my sightread I overstrummed like crazy because I was expecting it to be faster than it actually was. Still a pretty fun bass line, though. A few tricky sections, but overall not as hard as you would expect.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: