ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Story of My Life
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Expert
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GeneStarwind wrote:
Holy hell, kudos for figuring out that path. And to answer a previous remark, early whammy does work and the last activation is possible.

I would love to see you get this activation on video. Cause if you have this last activation you should be in first. I seriously doubt that you hit this... Just saying

like if you take an orange and jab forks into either side, it's not an orange any more....it's some kind of cyborg fruit

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bigwilly13x
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can affirmatively and comfortably say that early whammy does NOT work in GH3. Additionally, evidence suggests that whammying early in GH3 actually makes you lose whammy, because tick burst allows you to get ticks before the beat starts but these ticks are not counted under SP.

That's why late-whammying is better in GH3.

But even with late-whammying and the generous whammy rate, the last whammy activation is not possible.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero III -> Expert All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: