ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S12:WoR Xtar - elScarecrow,xlxAvaricexlx,greenbaymackey win!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marioluigi1994  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elScarecrow wrote:
marioluigi1994 wrote:
DAMN YOU ESC I wouldve beat you by 1K.....
Well good job winning....I definately expected Fug to win lol. You are good at improving your scores lol.

i'm good at not submitting any scores over the 4 months i've been improving on these songs :p

also 874k is a REALLY shitty score for a -3 run lol. just sayin.

@Fug usually in this song i miss at the start of the regular fast hopo sections. so thats like -10 notes per miss lol. its actually pretty rare that i get 99%. kinda problematic if i ever go for an FC lol

Yeah, but thats because losing about 7K from the 1st miss, 3.5K from the 2nd, and the 3rd miss being under sp at the hard part before the sliders (right before the hammer-on chords). That cost me a good 12-14K. My path was the exact path on pathhero, but those sp misses cost me a lot. I still am mad at not making it to the finals for this song >_>

SH Leagues: 3rd place Season 12 GHWOR X Guitar League / 3rd place Season 12 GH3 X Guitar League
Mack31  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wowwwwwww. I just got back from vacation, so I'm only seeing the finals results now. I decided to go play one run of BWOLP, the last time I played any GH being a week ago (failing miserably on FOTS multiple times). I dropped 370K easy (Not like that's a good score in comparison to the other divisions, though). Good to know I choked away the championship. I'm sure it has been mentioned before that playoffs have multiple songs or a best two out of three. Anyway, congrats again greenbaymackey. I suggest we have a rivalry or something.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36
Page 36 of 36

Jump to: