ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
4/12/11 DLC - Middle Class Rut, Darkest Hour, Emo Edge Packs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News -> DLC Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShiftBreaker  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

623? But there are 3 repeats. Sweet Home Alabama, Free Bird and Rock and Roll All Nite. That makes it 622.

But in any case, add GH WoR and it adds 715, so yeah, I'm glad I've been keeping track correctly with my song list.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShiftBreaker wrote:
Cabanon wrote:
ShiftBreaker wrote:
On the bright side, this brings GH:WoR to a total of 705 songs. Not including repeats (e.g. Hot for Teacher, Killer Queen, Rock and Roll All Nite, Free Bird [different versions], Sweet Home Alabama, I think that's it.), that's 871 songs that are on the full band GH games.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

707 on ps3. 710 on 360.

here's a little image of the songs detail by games or DLC era. WoR DLC for 360 should be 83. forgot to adjust it.

Hmm. I got 314 songs from WT/GH5 DLC in total, not including either version of Free Bird, nor including Sweet Home Alabama, but I was including Killer Queen as that wasn't an export. I also got 83 WoR DLC songs, again ignoring the previous game's exports (Rock and Roll All Nite). That brings the total songs to 715 for 360, 712 for PS3 and 701 for Wii.

did you count Jimmy Hendrix non-exportable DLC ? and that still bring me to where the hell are are my 5 missings songs ? because like i said, i bought every friggin' DLC ever released on every GH games. maybe the ScoreHero's scoretracking is wrong but i doubt that.

EDIT 1: forgot to mention that im talking about songs that CAN BE PLAYED IN WoR not in total. just to be clear.

EDIT 2: found the problem. if you go to ranking->WoR->PS3>-1-Part->Guitar->Easy and select "WT/GH5 DLC" you have 315 songs, BUT when you choose ALL instead of PS3, you get 309 songs (because of Wii). i probably took that number instead of my own section. this bring us to 713. the "Freebird DLC" song is counted twice in the scoretracking (while it should be only once). so minus 1 song bring us to 712. guess you were right. i just had to found out why. thnkx ! now i have to figure out what 5 songs are missing from my WoR list, 5 is really weird.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toymachine wrote:
http://theherofeed.com/guitar-hero-warriors-of-rock-dlc-and-imports/

625 Imports/DLC

minus repeats 622

Why doesn't the Wii get darkest hour? Those were the only songs I wanted

elemenohpe  

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warhiem wrote:
Why doesn't the Wii get darkest hour? Those were the only songs I wanted

Seriously.

I know in the future when I have to move on to Rock Band, I won't be playing it on a Nintendo system.

Every month seemed like a let down whether it was free packs getting skipped over Wii, good packs never reaching the store or having to wait MUCH later to pick up albums (Metallica, Oasis).

I know it's not all Nintendo's fault but it's been disappointing for real fans of the series to try and fill their playlists on Wii... plus my system freezes on a regular basis due to errors recognizing DLC. beyond annoying.
[X] Complete GH:WT Guitar career on Expert
[50%] Complete GH:WT Drum career on Expert
[X] Complete GH:WT Bass career on Expert
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 7030206393912895
Wooffus  

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, all I really cared about was for the music moreso than anything else. Plus in regards to the rhythm game battle for the Wii, GH plays a lot better than RB, and I can say that after experience on both franchises (though, TBRB was a load of fun to do ).

Still, there are people that may not want to even move onto another system for one reason or another. It's what we got to put up with regardless, no matter what the outcome. :\

Click the card for my accomplishment thread!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 4393435608820667
StormEagle  

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The April DLC is still not in the PAL Wii store. Come on! D:

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="yksi-kaksi-kolme"]The Darkest Hour songs sound pretty good... haven't really listened to the others yet and also I hate Paramore :P

But hey, I like that they split the pack up so we can still get pack discounts without having to buy all the songs.[/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News -> DLC Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: