ProfileProfile Log inLog in
psx: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 68, 69, 70  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eddaket  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the cock.

What. The. Cock.

Nice job man. This is so overdue it's ridiculous. What do you have left for 211? Just One and TTFAF? You can get One I bet. TTFAF will fall eventually.
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally eh... I know what it's like to have to wait a long time for a Texas Flood FC but MAN this exceeds my drought by a long ways. Thank goodness you have this now.... As eddaket said, only One and TTFAF now? I'm majorly jealous of you because I'd rather have One remaining than Trogdor lol... and that's what I have remaining. :| But oh well, I can't do anything to change that until I actually FC it.

Nice job.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
smokyprogg  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy shit.

I stand by my opinion that TF on hard is harder than expert. Well done!
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You seem to have fallen a bit short in the overstrum department, sir. I suppose we can overlook this, given the duration of the battle (sheesh, and I thought I took a long time :p)

And you finally did what you're always supposed to do in every game, which is PASS my FC count (lolololol Tripppolllettte, yes that is how it's spelled now)

Right, I'm gonna go swim to Australia now to buy you a beer. Luckily, I know the FC will still be on your TV screen when I get there.

Oh yeah, congrats on your recent un-bragged-about GH3X FCs as well. Doing awesome stuff without bumping your thread for it?! Now honestly, who does that these days?

I have tons of other fun things to say, but I think I'll just end now with congratulations and <3huggles and more <3huggles

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way to go!
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dramacomic wrote:
Doing awesome stuff without bumping your thread for it?! Now honestly, who does that these days?

this made me lol

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big congrats. That must have been one hell of a monkey to get off your back. Like the kind of monkey that MOCKS you for two and a half years and mutters "overstrum" in periods of uncomfortable silence. And occaisionally throws poo at your face. But hey! Texas Flood FC! No more monkey!

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

COngratulations, PSX.

Come join the "I FGFCed GH1H" circle, mate! You earned it.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
JosephL  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome job! Congratulations.
Personal Links: pathhero; my scores; my accomplishment thread (most recent: retired from GH, but still working on the breakdowns)
10/19/06/35/06/45/18/20/60/24/36 >> 279 (+65 for BH, +2 for DLC = 346 XG FCs overall)
#TeamOldPeople
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: JosephLillo
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

people still play on hard?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well done psx i knew you would get this someday, and someday is today. cheers!

Davers  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soooo, this thread title made me Simply because I thought you already had this FC. Your skill level is amazing and having a TF Hard FC was really just a given in my mind. lulz But seriously, nice job man! Impressive FC. Long long long overdue! Out of curiosity, why did you wait 2 1/2 years to finally go back and get it?

Also, I noticed you had a TTB FC just the other day. Niiiiiiiice
psxfreak101  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figured an all-encompassing "Cheers kiddies" was in order, and an all-emcompassing reply to various comments (some of which were repeated) is in order too!

Yes, 211/211 hard is on the to-do list. One is now a feasible FC to chase. TTFAF obviously will require shit tons of patience, work, consistency, and just some good old fashion grinding... which I'll leave until that's the absolute last thing I have remaining on hard (still gotta play through most of 5 and Metallica, and actually FC the much simpler TTFAF).

Yes, the FC is well overdue. I flicked through my old comments and found one that dated back to before even Army had FCed the song where I'd said along the lines of "this bitch will be FCed". That's a long arse time ago haha. It was never a case of waiting 2 and a half years to FC it. It just never felt like a good idea every time I'd try it. Hell, it still seemed like a bad idea on the run prior to the FC, but lo and behold.

I actually played Texas Flood on expert once I finally decided to press green and continue from the H FC newspaper screen, and I can see why it is considered easier on expert. It'd still require a little grinding from yours truly, but its not like I've never grinded a song before in my life or anything. Nope. Never. Not at all.

One of these days you will end up swimming to Australia Ben, and goodness knows I'll appreciate the beer <3

Brocky, Brocky, Brocky, people don't play hard. They ARE hard. Wait what... Ahem. Yeah, I still play plenty of hard. Didn't FC all of the WT DLC on hard for nothing y'know. >_>

And yep, I did FC Ties That Bind a few months ago. I considered bumping my thread for it, and didn't bother. It was more relieving than anything considering I'd FCed past the bridge 5 times by that point. Bumping threads for awesome stuff, HA.

Oh, and some more stuff.

GH1X FCs 33-35: Ziggy, TK, Godzilla!

Apparently I was strumming that outro way too fast whenever I last tried.

That SP phrase is a jerk. Those triplets are too. Fortunately everything else is extremely straight forward.

Fun fact: I had this as an FC goal in my sig... oh it had to be over 3 years ago now. So it felt nice finally getting this. Kept overstrumming as I was chasing it, so I instead found more notes to hopo as I went along. Made it even more fun than it already is.

Yep. I think I've found my game to play. Should've had a Cheat on the Church FC too but I thought I'd be cool and just overstrum the SP phrase at the end of solo 3 instead. That's how I roll. Probably looking at 43/47 long term goal minimum for now, and I'll probably end up looking at Decontrol as I get closer to that mark, and obviously we'll see from there. Plenty of work ahead of me to even get to that point (and to get to the coveted 13 million mark too).
Accomplishments (Latest: GHM FCs #19-#30: Lots Of Stuff!) | My videos

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: psxfreak101
JohnnyGrey  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh hey, look at that, you're pretty good at hitting notes and whatnot. Nice job on these FCs, hopefully they are just a start to the coming onslaught of GH1X FCs.

Oh and late congrats on the TF hard FC. Overcoming demons is always a terrific feeling, especially one as brutal as that

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am amazed that you kept on going until June this year. From everyone on the forums and irc your name was the first to pop into my head when I decided to check out this ol' place again.

Amazing shit.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 68, 69, 70  Next
Page 65 of 70

Jump to: