ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
help with dropped ticks on PS3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LucasPWNS8907  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:43 am    Post subject: help with dropped ticks on PS3 Reply with quote

Hello red side of scorehero,
I'm in need of your help. I recently purchased a copy of Warriors of Rock on my PS3 so I could get some full band FCs with my friends on that side. I finally got it calibrated well enough but I keep noticing that ticks are being dropped all over the place in sustain notes where I know I'm clearly on pitch. I have this game on Xbox (and use the same mic) as well but it doesn't do it there. I thought maybe it was because I had the mic plugged into a USB hub but plugging it directly into the console didn't seem to help. So what gives? What am I doing wrong? Or is it a glitch in the game itself? RB2 on PS3 had the shaky arrow and this seems to be the equivalent problem because I notice the little comet jumping. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LucasPWNS8907 PSN Name: TheyCallMeLucas
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i use the WT mic on WoR (all GH/RB games actually) and it doesnt do that. never tried with a RB mic tho. so i dunno. its certainly not the game.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i tried three different types of microphones and both USB ports on the console and nothing helps. i'm wondering if i have a defective copy maybe?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: LucasPWNS8907 PSN Name: TheyCallMeLucas
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can be possible. try asking the activision team on Twitter, they can probably help you on this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: