ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Radar Love

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks The 80s -> Medium
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:47 am    Post subject: Radar Love Reply with quote

Note Chart
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: JCirri821 Wii Friend Code: 1455611809021899
debr5836  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject: Evenly spaced blank charts from debr Reply with quote

Here is a link to my evenly-spaced blank chart with the SPs outlined in green:

debr's blank chart

Please post any bugs/questions about these charts HERE.
Slowhand  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a conspiracy I tell ya..........

No path post yet, hmmmmm.......

OK at great personal risk here some ideas.
A - 2 pathes charted, one with getting an activation out of SP 9 all by itself. 7.25 beats = activation? Shenanigans, I'm callin' it. Don't know if it's possible, but if alot of people waste time trying to get it, that gives me more time to improve my We Got the Beat score.
B - I only counted 6 different but looked good on paper pathes. I didn't bother with pathes like 11, or 1-10, or 4-4-3 etc.

The pathes I can eliminate from contention are:
2-2-2(1)-2-2
1(1)-2-2(1)-2-2
1(1)-3(2)-2-2
1(1)-1-2(1)-3-2 and
1(1)-1-2(1)-2-3

And in the end....the same basic path that seems good in easy is the best non-shenanigan path I could find. The best overall path used sp 9 by itself.

Black path 1(1)-1-2-2-2-2

1 - 3rd B of meas. 30 should squeeze that chord at the end. Tweaking available.
1 - R note meas. 52
2 - final B note of meas. 74
2 - G note after the break
2 - G note meas. 126 may be too optimistic a squeeze, you decide.
2 - next note

Red path O'Shenanigans 1(1)-1-2(1)-2-1-2
1 - same as above
1 - same as above
2 - 1st RY chord meas. 76
2 - next note
1 - GY chord meas. 129
2 - next note

My brains hurts. No need to thank me, oh and I could be wrong.

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/7564/radarloveguitarmediumtp0.jpg
Vocal Stylings for Throat Punch
PSN - jaypen123
GH3 and RB community - Slowhand123
Ice  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm no cdw, but that 7.25 beats seems impossible as I have tried numerous times coming up short everytime . I "personally" don't think this one is possible. You're path is way different than mine too....not sure where my activations are but I'll give you some feedback tonight after i get home. Thanks for all the hard work you do.
Slowhand  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

7.25 was conceptual. Maybe in easy it's doable. Once again, trying to distract good players so I can move up one rank

Oh wait, some may haven't figured this out yet which means I move down ten ranks. crap
PSN - jaypen123
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, something isn't right here. My high score is 5K below the top score, and I followed Slowhand's path to near-perfection. There's only two possibilities.
1. Getting a half-bar out of that blue hold is possible, and a few people have gotten it.
2. Slowhand's path is really off, and there needs to be major tweaking.

I personally think that it's possible to get that half-bar, because I don't see where there could be any major flaws in Slowhand's path, just possibly minor tweaks, and that can't make up a 5K difference. It's possible, but it's one of the toughest holds ever to get star power out of. I've spent all of my Guitar Hero time today getting to 6th place on medium, so I'm too tired to try getting that half-bar anymore today. If someone can get that half-bar, please tell me so that I know that it's possible. If it's possible, I can get to 5th place overall.

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
Piso  

Location: Long Island... owait, Vancouver Island... Yep, Vancouver Island.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:41 am    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

Debr's program calculated it to be possible to get a 1 activation off the SP just before the solo in Cherry Pie on all difficulties, and the sustain is the same length, but also about 20 bpm slower than where the sp phrase is in Radar Love. Seeing as this is medium, and at a faster bpm, it should be also possible.
Welcome, Piso. Your last login was Sep. 6, 2009, 1:41AM. - From April 25th, 2010. Hihi.

My GH2 co-op paths hosting

10:56 JR626-1 : i'm half retarded now
10:56 jaimeclaude : now?
10:56 psxfreak101 : only half?

Ice  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrianBAM19 wrote:
OK, something isn't right here. My high score is 5K below the top score, and I followed Slowhand's path to near-perfection. There's only two possibilities.
1. Getting a half-bar out of that blue hold is possible, and a few people have gotten it.

I personally think that it's possible to get that half-bar, because I don't see where there could be any major flaws in Slowhand's path, just possibly minor tweaks, and that can't make up a 5K difference. It's possible, but it's one of the toughest holds ever to get star power out of. I've spent all of my Guitar Hero time today getting to 6th place on medium, so I'm too tired to try getting that half-bar anymore today. If someone can get that half-bar, please tell me so that I know that it's possible. If it's possible, I can get to 5th place overall.

I am in 3rd place on this song and I can personally say I haven't got that 1/2 bar yet. I'm 192 points out of first and all I missed was a squeeze I haven't went back to get yet. I dunno why you are missing 5k at, but judging by the top 3 scores if it is possible, it hasn't been done yet.
BrianBAM19  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ice wrote:
BrianBAM19 wrote:

I am in 3rd place on this song and I can personally say I haven't got that 1/2 bar yet. I'm 192 points out of first and all I missed was a squeeze I haven't went back to get yet. I dunno why you are missing 5k at, but judging by the top 3 scores if it is possible, it hasn't been done yet.
I must be blind or something. I think the problem is that I used the wrong path. His "Red path O' Shenanigans" was what I used, and I just found out the problem. That path mostly relies on getting that half-bar, so I'm now guessing that the black path was what everyone else used. Wow, sleep does wonders. I probably just couldn't think straight at 2:00 A.M. when I typed my last post. I'll try the black path later and see if that's the whole problem.

KoE wrote:
<KoE> she wanted to put the BAM in brianbam.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BrianBAM19
Slowhand  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha Ha my plan is working! Distracted by shenanigan's they lost sleep and soon will post expert scores in medium causing banstick whammies!!!
Somebody hit the dam sp 9 and cause everyone else to go for it. I still haven't gotten the we got beat one yet!

Oh yeah on topic, Piso etc, any tweaks?
PSN - jaypen123
Ice  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slowhand wrote:
Ha Ha my plan is working! Distracted by shenanigan's they lost sleep and soon will post expert scores in medium causing banstick whammies!!!
Somebody hit the dam sp 9 and cause everyone else to go for it. I still haven't gotten the we got beat one yet!

Oh yeah on topic, Piso etc, any tweaks?

You're hilarious XD.

Everyone just needs to calm down, and wait. I'm sure "you know who" will get the game soon enough and prove whether it's possible or not .
Piso  

Location: Long Island... owait, Vancouver Island... Yep, Vancouver Island.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:58 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

Sure thing Slowhand.

Move the first activation up 3.5 beats to the G note. Ends on the RB in 39. Could be better by ticks, or could be just equal, I think it comes out to more ticks.

Second activation is right.

Use the black path for the third activation, then combine SP 6+7+8 and activate on the first R in 96, and use the 1 activation on the fourth Y in 128. However, if you're unable to get said 1 activation, you should stick to how the path is already written.
Welcome, Piso. Your last login was Sep. 6, 2009, 1:41AM. - From April 25th, 2010. Hihi.

My GH2 co-op paths hosting

10:56 JR626-1 : i'm half retarded now
10:56 jaimeclaude : now?
10:56 psxfreak101 : only half?

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, so, I've tried going for this twice, and I just keep coming up short. I bet there's not really someone here (besides cdw and/or Kubuh, at least) to help (not that I wouldn't want their help), but I just can't see how getting that part is even possible.

Is there any tips you can give me to actually get this SP? (And the one for The Warrior, too, while we're at it. Only things keeping me from big score increases on both songs.)

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
cjsteamfoo  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
Okay, so, I've tried going for this twice, and I just keep coming up short. I bet there's not really someone here (besides cdw and/or Kubuh, at least) to help (not that I wouldn't want their help), but I just can't see how getting that part is even possible.

Is there any tips you can give me to actually get this SP? (And the one for The Warrior, too, while we're at it. Only things keeping me from big score increases on both songs.)

If you are talking about the second to last activation, I don't even think it is possible. It may be...but Kubuh didnt even get it in his score. At least not yet. If it is possible, honestly, it's all about finding the timing window and just how early you can get away with hitting the note. I find myself missing a lot before finally getting an activation like this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks The 80s -> Medium All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: