Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH:VH Band Trophy + WoR Challenges
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic :: View next topic  
slm25901  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

need all band trophies for gh6 i play hard/expert guitar bass and drums add me slm25901
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titile says it all, any help wanted or can help in any band stuff. im a Stars whoire and wanna play all the songs available. it rarely needs Expert players since the scores a kinda low. if you poklay hard thats ok, as long as we activate at the same time and doesnt miss any Band Moment, we should get it first try.

im online EVERY DAY from 8PM thru 11PM EST.

PSN: Cabanon

MSN: MasterKiller111@hotmail.com to talk before if you want to know if someone is online or not.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
titile says it all, any help wanted or can help in any band stuff. im a Stars whoire and wanna play all the songs available. it rarely needs Expert players since the scores a kinda low. if you poklay hard thats ok, as long as we activate at the same time and doesnt miss any Band Moment, we should get it first try.

MSN: MasterKiller111@hotmail.com to talk before if you want to know if someone is online or not.

Again, let me know when u need me.

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2003041 wrote:
Cabanon wrote:

Again, let me know when u need me.

sure man, you play expert guitar if im right ?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my psn is anti-progh you already added me so just shoot me a msg when you want to play im on most of the day/night
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

w67b7891 wrote:
my psn is anti-progh you already added me so just shoot me a msg when you want to play im on most of the day/night

yeah cool. sometimes people are playing RB2/3, and i just dont wanna disturb them while they enjoy their game. thats why im not msg you or whoever in my firend's list. i'll be on tonight for sure.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea srry i had to leave so soon i play wow and we have raids thurs-sun so its hard for me to play on those days sometimes
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no prob, it happens to everyone to have other stuff. as long as we keep playing, it'll be fine.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, if anyone wants to play WoR coop with me... I play on Expert guitar/bass (better on guitar than on bass). I don't play everyday, don't have a keyboard neither a mic to talk and still learning my English, so if anyone just wants to play some songs, add me as friend.

Username is Ticapapel. I usually play at 11:00 PM GMT (I think that's the correct notation) and have some random DLC (A7X, Metal Pack and free songs).

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Need help with Van Halen. there's 6 trophies related to Band and we can get 5 it in 1 try. i can do bass/guitar and need drum/vox. any help would be appreciated. there's not many people with VH and its worst on PS3.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Add me, plz! I'll go through in the morning and find a few to add

I have warriors of rock and all the import games, along with guitar hero three. I'm willing to play any of them. Well, maybe except band hero...

I'm a pretty decent guitar player. Not a song on the WoR disc I can't beat on expert. Finally beat TTFAF, but we're not gonna talk about my score just yet I'll play bass as well, but I'm not too familiar w/ opens, so be patient. I have a drum set, but I can play the easiest of the medium songs. Not one for vox, but I'd be willing to give it a shot.

Sent a request to Cabanon.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, long time havnt seen someone willing to play. im actually going through Rock Band 1 right now si i wont be able to help you with the trophies. you might wanna check ps3trophies.org as there might be more player seeking for these.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: