ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Electronic kit problem...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zmethod27  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:29 am    Post subject: Electronic kit problem... Reply with quote

Ive got an electronic kit running an Alesis drum module. Ive used it before on GH:WT, Smash Hits, Metallica, GH5 and RB2.

However ive gone to play again recently and my kit only seems to work on GH:WT and Metallica. For some reason it doesnt seems to pick the kit up on Smash/Greatest Hits, or GH5...

Its on the Wii and im using the original drum kit's midi port to use my Alesis module. Im sure the midi notes are all the same for these games, or am I wrong?

Any ideas?
zmethod27  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So this place seems almost dead now, but I thought I would update this with an answer incase anyone else suffers the same problem and needs an answer.

The problem appeared to be the Midi channel that my drum module was sending midi out thru.

I changed it to 2 or 10 (I cant remember which) and it worked.

So - moral of the story, if it doesnt work and it should do - check the midi channel and play about with it until one works. Also unplugging and re-plugging in the wii remote helps as I have to do this most times.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: