ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
If you had to...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rikuthemaster  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, after putting WAY too much thought into this, (I literally sat in a chair, and pondered this for about a half hour [Screw my classes]) I've decided that if I could only play one game for the rest of my life, it may be World Of Warcraft, or League of Legends.

World of Warcraft I would never get tired of, even if it came to hitting the level cap, and getting all the best gear, there's still the pvp aspect, and socialization, so I would still have people to talk to, even if they weren't in person. I guess an internet social life would be better than none at all!

League of Legends, it's strictly pvp. And it's awesome for that reason. I'd eventually grind up my IP to where I'd have all the runes, and all of the characters, so endless possibilities! Until the time I was around 90 years young, and played all the characters at least 100 times, and got bored of each and every one of em. Yeah, that'd probably happen.

Did somebody say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TTParadigm PSN Name: TTParadigm
Saru786  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I could say WoW, but that game has lost my heart.

I could imagine people playing games that have almost like 0 replay ability for the rest of their lives. That would suck, and just be plain boring.

- Saru is a genius
- BT doesn't exist
- 9001 is fucking paranoid
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Saru786 Wii Friend Code: 5710861160111753
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wish i could pick a game honestly. there's so many choices that it would be hard to pick one.

it would be either GH or MK64.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rock Band 3.

If not that, maybe Skate 2.
Check out some of my guides:
Guide To Rasing SH Score Rank - http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=73482&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
I try to make electronic music: Http://www.myspace.com/soundteq
Almost 60 GH5 XFCs
Hobo111  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno. I'd have to choose between my 5 favorite games, dammit.

Skyrim
Kingdom Hearts
Deus Ex
Demon's Souls
Kirby's Adventure

All of these I could probably go on playing forever. DONT MAKE ME CHOOSE GODDAMMIT
Anthony8  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I could play only one video game for the rest of my life, it would either be Deus Ex or Tony Hawk's Pro Skater series for the N64. I honestly don't know which one I would choose.
OpenYourEyes  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Either Skyrim (haven't gotten it yet, but hey, apparently it's alright) or Madden 12. Yeah, it has its issues, but goddamn I love Madden so much. It's all I've done the past three days.
Set all the tax rates to 9.
Sully  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I had multiplayer access, I'd go with Diablo 2. Thousands of hours (and 11+ years) later, this game still keeps my attention. I'd be willing to debate with anyone that Diablo 2 is the best game of all-time.

For single player only, that's a tougher call. I never get tired of Tetris, but I might want something with a little more substance. Rock Band 3 might give me a little more longevity, especially since I'd absolutely have a shitload of DLC and I could commit myself to actually learning drums, keys, and pro guitar.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vSully
Fug  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, I'd have to choose between Skyrim, any of the PS1 era Final Fantasy games, or FFX. I've played through each FF7, 8, 9, and 10 AT LEAST a half dozen times and could play through them another half dozen without growing tired of them. I'm a sucker for storylines and the storyline in each of those is amazing imo (I personally liked 12 as well, although not to the same extent; fuck 13). And my reason for Skyrim is because it's just flat-out amazing lol.

I'm not a big fan of multiplayer games.

EDIT: OH MY GOD HOW COULD I FORGET. KH1 as well for the same reason as the FF games.

Accomplishment Thread - Nothing new... lol. | Youtube | S11 - GH2X Squeedlies Champion!
Qarx  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just one? For the rest of my life?

Minecraft. There's just so much more to it than just the Vanilla game, which is already robust to begin with. Let me play with any mod I want and I could probably play it for the rest of my life.

... I'd miss playing other games, though lol.

credits to Absoltastic and Pieman for making such awesome banners that aren't the one I made!
My Backloggery
Want a game suggestion, or have one for the community? Click here!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: Qarx64 Wii Friend Code: 4109996624097110
Chaosxreigns  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think if I could only play one game for the rest of my life, it'd be Runescape. Been playing for over five years and honestly, if my graphics card wasn't a big pile of dicks, I'd probably be playing it right now.
THABEAST721  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have to pick Action 52. With 52 games in one, I would never get bored of playing it!
HellAshes  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THABEAST721 wrote:
I would have to pick Action 52. With 52 games in one, I would never get bored of playing it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZlYGN5W2Yg

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
Kinitawowi  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nethack.

My Crapchievements Thread GOAL: The Log [Beast And The Harlot 4.7*]
"Our Father, who art in Heaven... please, stay there." - Saint Etienne, New Thing
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kinitawowi64
Guku416  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GH3, perhaps if that were my only game I would force myself to FC TTFAF giving me the FGFC.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: