Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Weird dreams you had
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bclare  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A friend of mine works at a gas station / convenience store. Her birthday is December 25th. She had to work the third shift (1am-9am) yesterday, so on her birthday / christmas. It's pretty slow there in the middle of the night, so I was talking to her via text before I went to sleep at like 3am. When I got to sleep, I had a dream that her store got robbed.

So I woke up, did Christmas-y stuff with family, then later in the night (after she finished work, slept, and got up for work the next night) I found out that her store was robbed last night / early morning. I didn't get a long version of the story, but she's fine and everything, just got held up for like $60 in the register.
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last night I was cuddling with a friend of mine and her dad chased me out of the house and yelled at me and I forgot my computer there.

Pretty shitty dream.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^bclare's psychic powers concern me.

I've had a few weird dreams lately, but this one last night has to take the cake. There was some sort of All-State cello convention, so I guess it must have been set in high school? I haven't played cello seriously for about 2 years... shame on me...
Anyway, there was this all-state cello/music/something convention where I was playing cello at. It also happened to take place in my family living room, for whatever reason. There were only three of us there, one guy who always sat ahead of me in high school, and my roommate from Denmark who doesn't even play cello in real life, but apparently did in my dream? I guess I had thought I did well on the audition, because I was pretty confident I was going to get first chair, even somehow beating out Andrew, dunno how I thought that.

But of course, as it turned out, I got last chair, and I took extreme exception to that. I said something about how the three of us were the only ones that auditioned, so I had effectively come in last place, not even having to qualify for the group to start with. To make things even weirder, it appeared that my mom and my aunt were the judges? Neither of whom have any background in music whatsoever.

So I guess because of the audition results, I got really mad. It was fury that I've never unleashed in real life... except maybe on the tennis court. xP It must have been over the audition results because I don't remember anything else happening, but I was so upset it leads me to believe there was something else going on that I don't remember. I ended up throwing my cello to the ground and storming out of the living room into the kitchen, where after some contemplation I started throwing things and breaking stuff. How nice of me.

I then ran out of the house into the pouring, freezing rain and started yelling and screaming at the sky, the ground, I don't even know. Anything and everything. My mom chased after me and was pleading me to come inside from the garage, but naturally I resisted and started running down the street. She continued to follow me, I think in her car because I got pretty damn far down the street.

-->Here's the hilarious part where GH suddenly becomes involved; as I run down the street I see what appeared to be the "All Guitar Games" FC breakdown, written and color-coded on the street in sidewalk chalk. It was fading because of the rain, naturally, but I could still make it out. I don't really know the breakdown at all so I couldn't tell you if it was in any way accurate in my dream, but I remember I was pretty far down the list/street and stopped on a big orange "Holiday in Cambodia" when my mom caught up to me. After pleading me to come back some more, she gave up and said something like "wait, if you do all these songs will you come back?" I said yes, and she was satisfied with that and went back home. So my original thought was to go back to the first song on the list that I haven't FCed, and I guess I thought that somehow the song would pop up and I'd be able to magically play it if I just stood on top of the song title? Dunno what the logic was there. I retreated back to Even Rats, which I found about 40% of the way down the list, again, no idea if that's accurate... Ending up there made no sense whatsoever, as I've never even played GH1, but I distinctly remember standing by where it said "Even Rats" in a nice GH1-y red. At some point I came to the logical conclusion that there was no way I was going to just FC all the songs in front of me and then go home, so I just left and ended up walking back up the street.

Then I came upon some kind of obstacle course something-or-other on my neighbor's lawn, two doors down from me. They have a pretty big lawn. At this point it was the middle of the night (I suppose time was accelerated in this dream) so I had no qualms about going and messing around on their obstacle course. It was almost like a challenge you'd see on Survivor or something, I don't really know how to explain it mostly because the details of the dream are getting fuzzy at this point. I just remember I had gotten to the 3rd or 4th obstacle/task/whatever and was aligning painted rolls of toilet paper on poles in some fashion, I guess it was like a puzzle. While I was doing this my mom came back and approached me again, and I finally reluctantly agreed to go home, which I think was in part because I noticed the lights on in the neighbor's house and I was worried I would be caught and reprimanded for messing around on their playground type thing. I started to leave with my mom when the dream ended.

All of this leaves me with two main questions to pose.
First, they say dreams only last for 6-8 minutes, but this was pretty damn elaborate for 6-8 minutes, and time in the dream clearly did not correlate with real-life time. Maybe it was several different dreams that my brain synthesized when trying to remember them, I remember reading some kind of study about how that happens.

Second, to people who think that all dreams have a purpose and/or mean something, I wonder what could that random stream of bullshit could mean? Lol the only real recurring theme in there was that I was upset with my mother, which doesn't seem to make much sense to me because I don't even remember the last time I was seriously upset with my mom. *shrug*

If anyone has anything to say in response to this I'd love to hear it, because I'm still just all o___0 over this wild dream and I'm trying to make some kind of sense of it

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posted this on FB, this is an exact copy of it:

Quote:
So I had this crazy dream last night. Bear with me and read on:

So my brother Jesse and I are at my Grandma's house looking out her big picture window. I turn to Jesse and I said, "Look, there's an alligator under the deck. It's pretty weird looking though." The alligator starts climbing out from under the deck and I said "OH MY GOD, that's not an alligator! That's a rhinoceros!" But not a baby rhino nor an adult rhino, just an inbetweener. It sees us in the window and starts charging at us and it broke through the glass. I shouted "Call 911! Call animal control!" I then somehow managed to wrestle it to the ground and had my knee in its throat trying to choke it out while I pulled on it's ears.

About this time, Jesse came back in from the other room and said "Animal Control said they can't help! It's too big of an animal!" So a few minutes went by and the rhino was dead.....or so I thought. I started getting up, and when I did, it jumped up and started trying to attack again! It was just playing opossum! I ended up somehow wrestled it outside and we threw it in the lake. That's when someone said "Do rhinoceros' know how to swim?" To which I replied, "Who cares! This is a danger to us right now!"

This was when I woke up and had to go to work Fun dream! Would dream again! 10/10

This is probably one of the most fun dreams I've had in a while
Fhdra  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dreamed everyone around me, including my friends/family, spoke Korean. Had no idea what went on the whole dream, since nobody bothered to say anything to me in English.

isolated999  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dreamed I was once heading up I-95 when in the middle of a massive hurricane, when I suddenly got pulled over, then proceeded to be towed into what I can only describe as a place where plastic people and brains were being fused and melted in this electrified, fiery, acidic goop that looked like TV static...

...That fits the definition of weird yes?

Shoulder to the Plow XBass Failure stats (yes I'm keeping track <_<)
Outro FCs while missing during the Solo: 2
Outro Chokes: 15
Other various misses: ~50

Currently At: 80/84 RB2 XBass FCs
NarcissistGenius  

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha! What a perfect thread for me, I have all sorts of weird dreams. Just the other night, I had a dream where I was carrying a cold towel, and then I fell off a cliff, and I was so scared that I put the cold towel over my eyes, and when I looked back up, I was on a beach. Except it was winter-time. I started hearing a boat off in the distance when I woke up to the sound of a car alarm going off. I know dreams are supposed to be symbolic, but what on earth was that supposed to mean?
Hak  

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a dream a few weeks ago, where my left leg was twice as long as my right leg.

I'm telling you, walking like that is WEIRD.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh necro.

Had a dream last night that involved Lord Of The Rings. Somehow I had the one ring, and a modernised Mt. Doom was situated about half a mile away from my house, in the middle of an industrial estate in my local town.
At this point I had Samwise, Merry, and Pippin with me. So we decided to go to destroy the ring, went into Mt. Doom, and threw the ring into the lava. At which point the hobbits had vanished and I was left on my own, which led me to leave the place.
Now, the "mountain" had started erupting and I'm outside again. Probably worth mentioning at this point that this was all happening slap bang in the middle of a suburb, and it is on a hillside. Anyhoo, there's lava a-flowin' from the top of the hill, and it's dead viscous, so I've got plenty of time to get to safety at the top of another hill. At which point a 15 year old girl tries hitting on me, but I reject her and tell her she's too young (which is true... I'm no Pieman!). This doesn't sit well with her, and she keeps trying to get off with me.

Suddenly the lava vanishes, and I have the ring again. My dad comes up to me and hits me, then he tells me to "destroy the ring, and fuckin' do it right this time you twat". Rinse and repeat, except I still have this girl following me, and when I throw the ring into the lava it does get destroyed.
I get back outside, and the hill starts erupting again except with less lava this time. Only difference is that the consistency is much thinner... I mean we're talking water consistency here. I try to outrun it through the suburb, and I get caught by it. So here I am running along the back of this suburb, trying to tiptoe through freaking LAVA (which hurts like absolute hell by way), and I manage to escape it again.
So, suddenly a traffic jam happens and my dad is there in his car driving up beside me. He says to me "do you know who the hell this girl in my car is? She tells me she knows you", and it's that same 15 year old. So I lose my temper and hit her with a tree branch...-

And I wake up.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The other day I had a weird dream that there was a Guitar Hero game based on the band Third Eye Blind. Why that band I am not sure. We have all their most famous songs already.

I also milked cows at school (as far as I can remember it was a farm).
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently had a dream a few days ago when some fast sports cars were all driving around me (I was running along a road) and everyone kept looking at me and they were all sort of racing each other; but for some reason lots of pairs of trainers were also flying towards me super fast so I had to keep dodging them and batting them away. The dream ended when there was a crash between two of the cars and one went flying so the driver died.

I don't usually remember dreams, but that was one of my weirder ones when I have remembered.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a dream I was hanging around my former high school and a freight train came rolling through the hallway
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
alangrin  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last night I had a dream that I was lost in the forest...
scary dream
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because this thread was necro'd, I'll tell you about one I had a few months ago, probably just before school ended for me (which would've been June)

So, I was at a concert hall maybe a couple of minutes away from performing with my guitar classmates (for the record, I do play real guitar, that's not the funny part MingLee). The concert hall looked more like a skating rink, with the white/blue colors in the halls instead of what most concert halls/theaters have (most concert halls/theaters I've seen are usually painted black/red, and the hallways/backstages are usually those colors too.) Our teacher and leader said he had to go to the bathroom and asked if anybody else here had to go too. One of the other guys lifted their hands and nodded. So we all waited for them outside the bathrooms. By the way I should probably mention this now. Like it is in real life, the guitar class consisted of 8 people; me, 6 other guys and a girl. Anyways, let's go back. The one guy came out and said "Alright, let's wait for him, he shouldn't be too long". 30 seconds passed and suddenly, we all heard a giant splash. All the guys including me went into the bathroom and saw the teacher had fallen into the toilet, and there was brown water all over the place. His blue jacket/sweater was now brown too. His glasses had fallen off in the toilet also. I don't know how to finish a story so here's the end. This was seriously a dream, no joke.
MickTordoff  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a dream that I was eating my pillowcase.

When I woke up in the morning my giant marshmallow had disappeared.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Page 18 of 18

Jump to: