ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Charlotte, NC meetup?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xtremecarbon  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:48 am    Post subject: Charlotte, NC meetup? Reply with quote

I know this thread is ancient, with the exception of a few vets

Anyways, I'll be up in Charlotte this coming weekend since my brother and his band are auditioning for America's Got Talent. (I think it's a long shot but hey, you never know).

I'd love to hang out with some fellow SH members and play a few rounds of Jordan, or GH3 or whatever.

If you wanna hang, let me know. PM me, email, tweet, find my phone number or something lol.

My Accomplishments
Hey, I FINALLY have Rock Band 3! And with Cymbals for Pro Mode! Add XBL if you want to play. The best way to contact me is through Twitter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: xtremecarbonSH PSN Name: xtremecarbon Wii Friend Code: 1874701833916044
skinnywhitecomic  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atlanta is not a bad drive to Charlotte, and I have some great improv friends in Charlotte that I love to visit. Unfortunately, I have a shoot this Friday night and then I drive to Indy to watch the Superbowl, so I wouldn't be able to make the drive.

But, I see that you're in Columbia, which is a shorter drive compared to Charlotte. I wouldn't mind making the trip down there sometime if I had a free weekend. Once Hero for the Heart is done, send me a PM and we'll see what we can do. We can do some co-op or achievement hunting.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: